Pages:
Author

Topic: How did you first hear about bitcoin? - page 89. (Read 104332 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
November 11, 2017, 04:02:42 PM
First time I heard about bitcoins from my friend who was involved in earning from signature campaign and he showed me everything about it and later on I started to do my own research and came to know that bitcoins is the genuine method of earning money and since then I am earning bitcoins on regularly basis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:53:21 PM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

I first learned bitcoin in reddit when I am looking for interesting articles and from then I always look it up in the news. It have been all around the net and many speculations about it have been read by me. When it hit the market, I regret not buying it sooner. So now I am still holding it because you know, long term investments need time and patience.
Activity: 357
November 11, 2017, 01:41:01 PM
Actually i first hear about bitcoins almost 1 and a half year ago in some articles other sites and facebook and other social media but that time i dont have much knowledge about bitcoins. Dont know how to start and that time i still have a doubts about bitcoins. i do not know that time if i will believe to those other people said that bitcoin already change the way of their lives that they manage to earn a lot of money and buy all they want. But when the husband of my cousin told me about this later that night i do some research about this forum and how to start or where do i start i search or look for the proofs then i was shocked when my friend already doing this kind of job and he earn a lot of money and help his family and his sick mother so thats why i told my self that one day i will work very hard and i will focus my time on bitcoins also to change my life and to have a better life
Activity: 280
November 11, 2017, 11:25:10 AM
I've heard from my friend about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is a crypto currency. It looks like a lot of gold. Nobody knows who discovered it.
Its work began in 2008.
Now it has become more popular.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 10:42:08 AM
My sister influence me to create bitcoin were still both beginners. She knows about bitcoin of her college friend.. And right now im still on thw process on how to use it. Grin
Activity: 644
November 11, 2017, 10:39:11 AM
I first heard about bitcoins way back 2015, when one of my friend introduced it to me. But i don't have interest way back then. But now bitcoins is now used for payments and trading, that's why i become interested and did my researched.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
November 11, 2017, 10:32:13 AM
I hear the bitcoin to my friend, because when he has a callnfrom the telephone or cellphone he always say the waord bitcoin, crypto, altcoin and more currencies involved.He teach me to understand bitcoin and when i hear that is a unique and indifferent from our ears.
Activity: 55
November 11, 2017, 10:28:27 AM
I first heard of it the year 2014, i have a habit reading on-line articles while working
that's when I came across it, but off lately I met a friend who is done posting an promotion work for different clients and has been promoting and earning in Bitcoins. This has given me a much better understanding of bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 772
Merit: 500
November 11, 2017, 10:11:58 AM
before I knew Bitcoin I was an unemployed, on the sidelines of my time, I learned to blog and up to now, but after I heard Bitcoin from my friend slowly I left the blogging world and I focus to the world Cryptocurrency.

Each of us knew bitcoin because of our friend or we knew it because our friend are active on sharing it thru social media like facebook. What i like with my friend that time is he taught me basic or how to used bitcoin and at first i believe that bitcoin was scam and i can't earn with it but i realized if he's earning with it maybe i can earn too. That's why i'm very thankful to him for sharing this great opportunity.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 10:09:49 AM
I heared in social media and I might say that yes im a bitcoin fan i read more here in forum even now i always study crypto currency and read some updatenews. when i first heard about bitcoin i thought that this is a scam but i was wrong my friend told me about this and he is theone who convince me then i prove to myself that this currency is not a scam.
That was my first impression also when my friend introduce me about crypto that it is a scam that is why I begun to do a research on my own, I joined the forum have read a lot of views and testimonies here and found out that this is really a good one, and is a great to start investing, and as months is passing by not only in campaign I am earning but also in trading.
Activity: 84
November 11, 2017, 10:06:44 AM
 I heared in social media and I might say that yes im a bitcoin fan i read more here in forum even now i always study crypto currency and read some updatenews. when i first heard about bitcoin i thought that this is a scam but i was wrong my friend told me about this and he is theone who convince me then i prove to myself that this currency is not a scam.
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
November 11, 2017, 09:51:35 AM
i hear bitcoin with my friend in group chat. and see it also all over the internet like facebook.
Activity: 4
November 11, 2017, 09:38:34 AM
DCR moved from NXT to Waves.Yet another client for the platform :-)
Activity: 555
November 11, 2017, 04:54:42 AM
saya pertama kali dengar bitcoin dari teman,lalu saya penasaran..dan saya langsung mencari tau lebih dalam apa itu bitcoin melalui situs situs di internet..
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
November 11, 2017, 04:42:52 AM
How did you first hear about bitcoin? my first heard about bitcoin was my classmate talking it they got easy money with bitcoin
Activity: 2
November 11, 2017, 04:36:31 AM
If the Air agreements are United states dollar pegged, why would the value of Gas be important whatsoever? Use it with USD for immediate usage. What reason can there be for the value of the symbol to go up, when the real customers couldn't treatment less?
Activity: 424
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 09:28:02 AM
before I knew Bitcoin I was an unemployed, on the sidelines of my time, I learned to blog and up to now, but after I heard Bitcoin from my friend slowly I left the blogging world and I focus to the world Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
November 10, 2017, 09:22:40 AM
Are you a bitcoin fan?
Do you spend a lot of time on bitcoin? Reading news, trading, or even writing your own analysis.
But how did you first hear about bitcoin?
Is it some articles you read about? Or just from a friend who has traded bitcoin for a long time?

Share your experience with us. Grin

the first time I heard bitcoin from my friend and he taught me how to get money here, that time I was still busy with my routine job and did not have time to learn about bitcoin so I tried taking the time to learn about bitcoin and finally I joined bitcoin and could earn income here
Activity: 434
November 10, 2017, 09:17:58 AM
I did first hear about bitcoin in 2015, my friend accidentally talked about it. I was in huge doubt that it is real because that is the first time I heard about money that could be acquired in internet. I did listen but just for the sake of he is a friend so that he would not feel embarrass. That was the greatest frustration in the field of my money investment because at that day I could have bought some of bitcoin since I can and I have the luxury to do so. But we must always move forward and treat the failure as lessons, that is why today, I study and learn things first before saying NO.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
November 10, 2017, 08:57:43 AM
It was in 2014 when me and my friends wanted to make money. So then we knew about btc and tryied to get some. So thats how we started
I hope that you bought bitcoin back in 2014 and hold it until today because if you guys did that then you already have a lot of money for sure. Just keep holding bitcoin and if you are working to earn bitcoin then just keep doing that because that will give you more bitcoin and always put in your mind to keep holding it no matter what happen because who knows that bitcoin might become very expensive in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: