Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I start out trading with $200? - page 2. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 845
Merit: 56
February 26, 2018, 03:32:20 AM
With 200 bucks like some of us it is like gamling. Not with BTC or ETH, those are too big and not enough profitable. If BTC goes up even 5 times, you will only have 1000 bucks, will that help you much? Maybe for a vacation. I would also go with 20 bucks per coin and wait for gamble to unravel. There are some coins still veeeery cheap, maybe you can get hundreds of them and if they grow to a buck, you will make a lot from 20. If not, you only lost what you could spare, you tried. Unfortunately gianst already got most pieces of BTC pie, for the rest, the crumbs don't help much.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 26, 2018, 03:26:46 AM
I want to start out trading altcoins but don't know where to start.  I don't have much money because I am a student.

Should I put my money in low cost coins such as NEM or should I put it in higher cost coins such as litecoin?
Should I spend $10 on each coin? $20?
Should I try a few ICOs?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you
I
to test every exam at school you have to learn it first.
this applies also to crypto trading, before you actually make a trade. at least you have to understand in advance the way and the basic pattern so you can do a lot to do.

Almost all members today in this forum are after on earning Cryptocurrencies and not concerned on educating themselves into blockchain technology.
There are big differences in this two that which leads into better understanding the blockchain and get high profits and earning Cryptocurrency but only get handful amount of returns.
I would suggest, study the whole system and the market while joining signature and other bounty campaigns and soon you'll get more crypto assets that is worth more than what you have.
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
February 26, 2018, 03:22:53 AM
trading with $200 worth os Crypto Assets and make it grow x10 or x100 in a month or a quarter is very hard to achieve. I mean, trading isn't about Crypto Assets you have but Crypto Trading is all about patience and waiting for them to grow and then you could decide whether to hold more time or pull them out and turn them into money.
$200 worth for trading Crypto isn't enough and you couldn't see massive earnings with that low capital.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
February 26, 2018, 03:14:12 AM
I want to start out trading altcoins but don't know where to start.  I don't have much money because I am a student.

Should I put my money in low cost coins such as NEM or should I put it in higher cost coins such as litecoin?
Should I try a few ICOs?

to test every exam at school you have to learn it first.
this applies also to crypto trading, before you actually make a trade. at least you have to understand in advance the way and the basic pattern so you can do a lot to do.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 03:06:28 AM

If you are a student, it probably is not too long. Long term investments are best, but I do not know whether this is among your goals
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 02:55:33 AM
If you need to trade first you have to learn about the facts before invest. Now you can invest your 200$ with bitcoins.I'm trying to say is to do research after that to verify the information given and to know more about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 02:55:20 AM

Should I try a few ICOs?

First, study the market and understand which coins both in price and in future growth will be promising for you, many people can knock you out of the way by giving the wrong advice. And do not invest for a short time, then you will lose more than get.
Activity: 64
February 26, 2018, 02:50:41 AM

Should I try a few ICOs?

Hello my dear friend, I think you play the lottery, that would be good to earn, you should make an investment portfolio, so that the risks were minimal, and investing money at least in a cheap coin you can not earn much, but you can lose everything.
$200 is a very good amount to start trading but it only depends how you were spending your money and where you were spending i prefer alt-coin its has a very good potential
Activity: 266
February 26, 2018, 02:39:11 AM

Should I try a few ICOs?

Hello my dear friend, I think you play the lottery, that would be good to earn, you should make an investment portfolio, so that the risks were minimal, and investing money at least in a cheap coin you can not earn much, but you can lose everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 26, 2018, 01:56:57 AM
When I had $ 200, I did not buy expensive coins.  I bought 4 cheap coins.  At that time it was strat, edg, waves, bella.  And a month later they gave good growth.  Then I bought another 4 coins for profit.  And so I expanded my portfolio.  Each person can have his own strategy.  The main rule, if you want to increase your capital - not deduce profit on your expenses for the first 6 months.  And all the profit that you will get  - to invest further.  And it is desirable every month to add at least a small amount of investment.  Then you can achieve a significant increase in profits through 6-12 months.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
February 26, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

Should I try a few ICOs?

With $200 you need to start out trading with more coin on exchange!
But you need more to get daily profit!
You only to try trading
Activity: 188
February 26, 2018, 01:29:03 AM
what is the best amount to start with in order to make decent profit on trading? is there a particular amount or does it depend on me or my skills?
Activity: 308
February 26, 2018, 01:18:14 AM
Trading is like investing, you have to be ready to take the risk of what might happen if you trade it in a wrong way but experience is always the key to success. You have to be careful at first because spending money and not being sure if you will earn something is really hard therefore before you decide on trading you have to do further research specially to the people that already have better experience when it comes to trading crypto.
Activity: 350
February 25, 2018, 05:15:40 PM
200$ is a small amount to start trading with I will recommend you to invest some more before start trading or if you have this small amount I will recommend you to buy a coin with low prices like ADA, MANA or RDD coin because they are still very much undervalued and they have a scope to grow big in future.
February 25, 2018, 05:11:46 PM
I think it is better to divide your money and invest in some altcoins and wait for the pump. But if you want more profit, then invest in IСO.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 04:54:04 PM
Of course it would be better to buy bitcoins two years ago for a couple of thousand dollars, but it's not too late to start investing in crypto currency
Activity: 196
February 25, 2018, 04:41:20 PM
Of course, it's better to work in companies and earn a variety of coins. One can not be sure about 100 percent of which coin will fly up tomorrow and fall.
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
February 25, 2018, 04:34:11 PM
If you do not have experience in trading, you can invest in reliable coins and keep them. It seems to me that this strategy is most acceptable for beginners.
Activity: 504
February 25, 2018, 04:32:17 PM
I think before trading you should study the history of coins in which you are interested,study their charts,see market cap.With this amount you should make investment in those coins whose value is below $1 like XRP,ADA,IOTA and also observe other coins with small value get handsome amount of these coins,make short term investment because these coins are good for short term investment,reinvest your profit into BTC,ETH and hold your investment for long run.Make effective investment strategies,so that with less amount you get high return.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
February 25, 2018, 03:57:08 PM

I would advise you to start small. without experience and certain knowledge, you can make mistakes!
I support all of the above. Do not rush! little by little everything will turn out!
Pages:
Jump to: