Pages:
Author

Topic: How do I start out trading with $200? - page 8. (Read 1579 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:36:52 PM
What I personally prefer and also did was following bigger traders and buying cheaper coins that are known for jumping in price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
November 11, 2017, 07:35:50 PM
I want to start out trading altcoins but don't know where to start.  I don't have much money because I am a student.

Should I put my money in low cost coins such as NEM or should I put it in higher cost coins such as litecoin?
Should I spend $10 on each coin? $20?
Should I try a few ICOs?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you
You should spend it on coins with potential to grow. You should also consider diversifying that 200$ and do not put it all in one basket. You should try to invest long term rather than thinking of short term gain. You can also do short trades when market is active. It depends on you how you will diversify your investment, you can also invest on ICO's with potential like ditcoin if you want. Just always remember to sell when you have enough gain already, selling too late would mean profit loss.
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
November 11, 2017, 07:32:49 PM
I want to start out trading altcoins but don't know where to start.  I don't have much money because I am a student.

Should I put my money in low cost coins such as NEM or should I put it in higher cost coins such as litecoin?
Should I try a few ICOs?

I think its not about the money when you are trying to start trading. It is about the skills and knowledge on crypto trading that matters. Even if it is just a $200 starting investment, if you are ready, complete with the necessary skills and understanding of the art of crypto trading, then you will earn. For now, learn trading. ICO is not for you yet. I think you will consider the coins that are having large spikes. Wait for these coins to be on its very low value before buying.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 07:28:31 PM
It depend on your aims. At first you should ask yourself "What i whant to earn from crypto trading"? If you want to earn in long term it nowday is a good time to invest 20$ in 10 perspective coins. If you understand nothing in trading i think it is the best way. If you want to earn every day a little money you should study a lot and trade a small lots but in will not be easy.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 07:14:30 PM

Should I try a few ICOs?

Pages:
Jump to: