Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you decide when it's time to sell? - page 16. (Read 14650 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
November 22, 2017, 08:40:48 AM
Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.
If you set up an open order with too high a price, you might not sell at all.

What's your strategy?
Yes you're right, we can't monitor the prices of altcoins all day because we need a time to sleep. By the way, in terms of trading its not a matter of time, its just a perfect timing for buying and selling altcoins. Sometime we need to sell it for emergency that's all.
Activity: 378
Merit: 55
Be Good to me!
November 22, 2017, 08:20:09 AM
Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.

What's your strategy?
I will sell my coins it depends  on my needs because l don't have plenty coins now. I sold my coins if l monitor that the price is right for me. But if the price is very low. I hold it first l'll wait for the time to increase the price. But if l have choice l will hold first and sold it when it is very expensive so that I can save a big amount of cash for the future of my kids.l used to be a single mom. that's why I really have to save for the future of my kids.lf l have some more budget for my kids. I'm going to save my coins and sell it on the right time to invest a business for a steady income for my family.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
November 22, 2017, 08:14:39 AM
Guts and intuition will help you decide after considering the technical analysis and trend patterns. You should do the learning all day long 24/7.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
HEX: Longer pays better
November 22, 2017, 08:11:44 AM
I know people who only sell when you make x2-X3 then go to other projects. This way investors.
A Pro can do 20-30% every day acting on technical analysis. They look at the glass, the volume on the news.
But in the crypt so far that it is difficult to predict and to do the direct with 100% certainty the market is still young, intuition will tell
20-30% every day!? That amount is higher than other trading markets as Forex, Stock ... you have to know with that amount, the whale and the rich need to have many "Foods" for their profits. And the cryptocurrency trading market still small, it's really smaller than other large trading market in the world. That percent profits is only a dream for trader have small capital Wink
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
November 22, 2017, 07:57:19 AM
Each day when market starts there is a time when price goes higher than the market started so stay with market and when you see a pattern of going high and low then you just have to follow the trend as after 2-3 times the trend will be going down and then again start recovery. So sell your coins when you see a pattern 2 similar pattern.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 07:55:52 AM
For me this is driven by a few factors,

1. Does the coin have a future? ( Check out the roadmap, look out for milestones, Check out the team, See how actively they promote their progress on social media etc). If so hold a bit longer, see how it does after an upgrade, trust is the key, if you believe in the coin then hold.
2. Do I really need the money now?. If not then why sell, if the coin has a future.
3. Has is met your goals you set when you started out?. If so sell, learn to live with your decisions.
4. Is the coin just a hype, is it going for much more than its worth? If so a dip might occur. Sell while you can.

NO REGRETS, NO RECONSIDERING. once you made you choice don't look back and think to yourself, ahhh i shoulda held a bit longer. Well you made a choice after considering everything that was available to you at that moment. Why worry now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
November 22, 2017, 07:50:33 AM
I know people who only sell when you make x2-X3 then go to other projects. This way investors.
A Pro can do 20-30% every day acting on technical analysis. They look at the glass, the volume on the news.
But in the crypt so far that it is difficult to predict and to do the direct with 100% certainty the market is still young, intuition will tell
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
November 22, 2017, 07:40:47 AM
It is time to sell when you want to exit from the game. When you say enough, then you sell and get yourself a lambo. Don't sell too late, otherwise you might not fully enjoy what you actually deserve.
If you are a trader, don't be greedy and set your targets. When you reach your target, then sell.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
November 22, 2017, 07:31:14 AM

What's your strategy?
i decided when im home and get to my computer upon checking if im not into loss then i will wait for atleast 1 hour,after one hour and what is the highest price then i will sell my prospective coin.but only part of my coins..unless the price is really high than i would gain more than i buy my coin
Activity: 910
Merit: 550
November 22, 2017, 07:28:04 AM
I am checking the price first and i will decide to sell if the price reach the price that i have in mind. Because i am satisfying my self on that price so i wont have any regrets later. This is how i decide when to sell.
Activity: 266
Merit: 222
Deb Rah Von Doom
November 22, 2017, 06:27:48 AM
Someone post the pic of Morpheus saying "When its time to sell Bitcoin, you wont have to"
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
November 22, 2017, 06:27:01 AM
Personally I don't take risks, I sell 50%, then 30% and I keep 20% a bit longer. I can lose some profits but it's safe Cheesy
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
November 22, 2017, 06:26:20 AM
Put for yourself a goal target. Sell it when it's reached the goal. Don't be greedy , it will kill you.
Thats true, you have to know first your target amount to sell and when you reach that amount follow your plan. As simple as that but sometimes we are greedy and let the opportunity passed by hoping for the more income that can accumulate. Thats my problem but i learned to be contented and my experiences teach me to set aside the emotion.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
November 22, 2017, 05:52:11 AM
you need to setup a price now which satisfied by youselv and enough to fulfill all your expectation, you are still so young and there are many beautiful things waitting for you. Don't spend too much time to think about a materials dream. As there are many rich guy in the world who does love money anymore. Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 22, 2017, 05:41:31 AM

What's your strategy?

Whenever the prive is right especially today I have sell some of my bitcoins because the value today are very impressive it is more or less $8000 in the market so I sell some of my bitcoins not all of them because I know that it will still pump more especially this coming days because of a lots of demands from it. I sell my bitcoins because I needed the money I will never sell them if I do not need that much money because that is my investment for my future purposes but I really need the money so i really need to sell.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
November 22, 2017, 02:08:55 AM
The more I learn technical analysis, the better I am at picking the optimal entry and exit points. It's an invaluable skill that every aspiring trader should be putting most of their time into.
Yeaa just do more research and you will find a good buy position and sell position.
There is no specific situation make you have to buy/sell , as the market keep moving and not at the same pattern.
Just keep learning all day long until you feel have found a chemistry , i mean a real guts that leading to a perfect prediction.
Activity: 550
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 11:33:05 PM
it depends on me what time to sell because i sell it when the price is high and i think it would be  risky if i didnt sell in high price because its tired to wait then the price would go low again.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
November 21, 2017, 12:03:38 AM
Put for yourself a goal target. Sell it when it's reached the goal. Don't be greedy , it will kill you.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 12:01:48 AM
whenever you are holding any coin, you must have a target you are aiming to hit, once you hit the target then you have the perfect time to sell
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
November 20, 2017, 11:16:49 PM

What's your strategy?

Usually, I look at the opportunity, after being patient waiting for a good trade, I need to analyze whether bitcoin’s value has reched it’s maximum for that period of time, then I’d most likely to sell. It is like setting up a standard that tells me if I could already sell.
Pages:
Jump to: