Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you decide when it's time to sell? - page 3. (Read 14650 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 101
When you get sufficient profit
I depends upon where you invest. It is very important, we have many coins to invest, and some shitcoins will have more potential, and it will make you invest. Don't go for those coins. Always concentrate on top 20 coins. You are looking for 30% to 40% profit means you should invest in high potential coins. I will look for cheap price coins and high potential, and I have the patience to wait until the price reach my target.
Activity: 743
Merit: 250
It depend with each coin. Some coins keep rising and have good potential, it is preferable to hold them for long term and not selling even if the price hit good levels. Some other coins have medium value, and in this case you have to study their charts, and whenever the price go up to good rate you can sell to generate the maximum profit possible.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
If I'm still not satisfied to my current profit that I may get, I just hold on. I am waiting for the another price increase of the bitcoin before I sell it.
If I think that will be the last pump of the bitcoin and I'm already satisfied to the profit that I may get, I now sell it.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 416
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.
If you set up an open order with too high a price, you might not sell at all.

What's your strategy?
In my case, I have an application called blockfolio where you can see the market table via your phone and we know that phone is very convenient that wherever place you are you can still access it. Here, you could set the price of your coins that you want to sell at your preferred value then it will notify you if it reach the price you've set. The other way is, you could set your cryptocoins at exchange and wait until someone else buys it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I decide when to sell if there's a indicator or alot of indicator is saying it will go down so sell so of course what i will do is sell. but sometimes of course you sell but the market pumps so you loose money.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
It's hard to decide when to sell because you can have doubt in your mind about "what if the price of your altcoins became higher the day after you sell it?". This is always I thought when I'm about to sell my altcoins/bitcoin.

But for sure we can decide it when we badly needed some money so the best way for me is when you gain profits from some altcoins you should sell it now and save it to your bank account but you should only sell the half of it for more profits when it seek again an all time high.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
bitcoin prices are always changing and unpredictable, I always pay attention to the market to be able to decide when the right time to buy or sell, I think the right time to sell is when the price goes up or when I already get a profit
Activity: 504
I am always practical when it comes in selling my cryptos. As long as my crypto reach my desires price i always sell my cryptos. Because its a sure profit for me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
For me the criteria of selling is changed while mostly people sell their coins when the market is red and i knew it because of the trading platforms while the supply of these coins are also increased due to the high sale in those days and it is not  a good decision that when the market goes to down people sold their precious and long term coins for a very less rate than the past and the market is going to stable soon.
Activity: 462
Nobody wants to be monitoring the prices all day with the cursor on the sell button just waiting to click the mouse, so how do you decide when to sell?

If you set up an open order with a low target price, you'll be disappointed when the price climbs well above your target price.

What's your strategy?

the strategy that I use is only from seeing the percentage that I've got, when I can already get more than 50% profit then I will sell my coin to profit and wait until the price goes back down and buy again and resale do repeatedly .
Activity: 100
Merit: 0
When you get sufficient profit
Activity: 32
Install bitcoin apps through your android and one alarm app to detect up to a percentage of movement
Activity: 25
The best time to sell is when everyone is buying and the marketing is hungry to acquire more and more assets.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
When the price goes up and with the price increase it can already get profits that match the target profit in a trade or investment of course at that time can sell the right bitcoin.
Activity: 113
First of all, pay attention to the Bitcoin market. According to market conditions to judge whether to continue to hold or sell, but also to accept some external news. Because some negative news will also affect the bitcoin market.
Activity: 252

For me, in every trade the most important is to get the profit from the capital that I have invested.
So I do not stick to bitcoin prices, but most importantly I've gained a profit.
Activity: 350

What's your strategy?
Buy when it is low, Dump when it is high.
Everytime i see a venture in my investment thats good enough to sell, Daily trading nowadays are getting hard to generate good income, Lucky are those who can earn 50 to100$ a day. As we figured it out from market sites, Mostly bitcoins and other altcoins are declining,  This things made me to decide to stop daily trading, Maybe when the value recovers on the next following month then ill be back:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 111

What's your strategy?

Its depends on your strategy and everyone has their own strategy and has their own principles, for me I just make a order if I have 10% of profit,, although the price of Coins will be even higher I will not think much about it because my target is just 10% of profit
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Simple rule buy at low and sell at high. Whenever the price of Bitcoin become low then i try to buy more and more coins at that time but when the price reaches to high value then i try to selly coins and again try to buy Bitcoin at low prices again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I am deciding the holding is the best thing because this time bitcoin price is too much down and with the effect of this to other altcoins are badly falling their prices and if you don’t rely the regular income as a trading profit then you must wait for market stability,
Pages:
Jump to: