Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about market regulation? - page 3. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
February 01, 2019, 08:38:37 AM
I feel not really sure how much is the government can help the user when their regulations is limiting the spending amount of us. And I personally don't like it most of the time I really want to spend my investments to make a new investment to get a better profit that's why it is hard to the user like me to adopt that kind of regulations.
I agree with you, we can hardly accept and comply with government regulations for the crypto market because the government seems too superficial in this event, even as you say, their repulations create too many restrictions and troubles for us, instead of benefits, they seem to just want to collect taxes from us, they do not have a trust or a guarantee for users when users implement market regulations. The government will need to improve the benefits then create a market with regulations that are not too strict if they want people to agree and accept control from them
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 01, 2019, 07:05:52 AM
I think regulation needed in cryptocurrency market.
Not for the whole market but for the local ones.

Gov't can step in when there are local trades happening on their jurisdiction which is being applied in some countries today.

We know that many hacking in exchanger these days and government should protect their citizen investment. With regulation, it creating good climate for new investor and increasing investor confidence
As I mentioned before, it should cater the authority locally so it can be applied for those exchanges that are truly existing and has physical office and registered as a legit business exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 01, 2019, 06:28:50 AM
I feel not really sure how much is the government can help the user when their regulations is limiting the spending amount of us. And I personally don't like it most of the time I really want to spend my investments to make a new investment to get a better profit that's why it is hard to the user like me to adopt that kind of regulations.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
February 01, 2019, 04:54:27 AM
There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

We should not skeptic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency regulation. Regulation is needed because bussiness wont accept bitcoin unless bitcoin regulated by government. Beside that, with regulation many big investor will invest in bitcoin market and it will bring bitcoin to highest price again
if cryptocurrency community think they did not need government  regulation its totally wrong,investors need certainity for their money secure.if this market not regulated yet i am sure they still worry if suddenly regulators banned this market.
before you want to get a big profit, of course smart investors see whether the fund is safe or not. and for that there must be a policy from the government to ensure that. hence the regulation in my opinion is very important to bring new investors to cryptocurrency, so that this will have a good impact
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 01, 2019, 12:25:44 AM
There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

We should not skeptic about bitcoin or cryptocurrency regulation. Regulation is needed because bussiness wont accept bitcoin unless bitcoin regulated by government. Beside that, with regulation many big investor will invest in bitcoin market and it will bring bitcoin to highest price again
if cryptocurrency community think they did not need government  regulation its totally wrong,investors need certainity for their money secure.if this market not regulated yet i am sure they still worry if suddenly regulators banned this market.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
January 31, 2019, 09:15:30 PM

Rage

Activity: 798
Merit: 10
January 31, 2019, 08:57:29 PM
I think regulation needed in cryptocurrency market. We know that many hacking in exchanger these days and government should protect their citizen investment. With regulation, it creating good climate for new investor and increasing investor confidence
Activity: 322
January 31, 2019, 12:04:08 PM
but actually regulation is important to be able to provide a protection for consumers. for example, in an exchanger where the assets of the user's assets are maintained. we know that now more and more exchanges are experiencing problems and also supervision of projects with high potential to commit fraud
Of course, cryptomarket needs some level of regulation. But it shouldn't be too strict to violate cryptocurrencies decentralization and anonymity.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 31, 2019, 11:48:08 AM
I believe regulation of bitcoin would bring a level of stability to the cryptocurrency market....which will make bitcoin a true story of value and a more robust payment medium.
But the challenge here is this, bitcoin has a decentralized structure and so before the economy is regularized ,there's the need to change the structure to centralized .
This could defeat the purpose for bitcoin creation.
So I do not think it's possible to hand over the economy if bitcoin to government.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
January 31, 2019, 06:48:19 AM
regulation is mandatory, but there must be clear provisions in its entirety and I am sure that it cannot be realized in the actual clause.

In the end, all markets will be needed for KYC obligations with highly accountable companies, this is very necessary because this year is the case for exchange markets that have lost because of hackers. No one is truly decentralized if it is expected to be connected with a legal business, there must be adjustments for obligations that are equivalent to other similar businesses.
THis is what we lack for now the clear provisions. One country could implement the regulations but since cryptocurrency is global so this is where the problem will arise. THe conflict of government forms will going to matter and not all the countries has the same opinion towards cryptocurrency because some had adapted crypto and other were not. THis is the biggest challenge for cryptocurrency, the acceptance among the countries around the world. Anyway, the problem with cryptocurrency is not yet the priority so we could expect that cryptocurrency may going to fall first before it will be adapted.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
January 31, 2019, 06:23:54 AM
but actually regulation is important to be able to provide a protection for consumers. for example, in an exchanger where the assets of the user's assets are maintained. we know that now more and more exchanges are experiencing problems and also supervision of projects with high potential to commit fraud
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
January 31, 2019, 05:49:46 AM
I have a negative attitude towards state regulation. This can significantly reduce the number of users of cryptocurrencies and ICO. I dream of a time when bitcoin will really be decentralized and anonymous. Perhaps he will get the properties of the currency and then we will be able to abandon Fiat. It's gonna be a party for me.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
December 08, 2018, 03:13:00 PM
I don't agree with the crypto market regulation. because later the market price will not Volatile, or it will be more stable. if so, I as a trader will find it difficult to make a profit. although the market is more organized, it will be difficult to make a profit.
You are not seeing the real problem, if heavy regulation comes to the market and governments are able to implement it, it will be harder to trade your coins to begin with, it will be impossible for to to convert your bitcoins to any other coin without having to go through know your customer policies and that is going to reduce trade significantly among all the coins.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
December 08, 2018, 03:47:15 AM
if government will regulate, then what's the difference with fiat?
Activity: 425
December 08, 2018, 09:09:14 AM
Cryptocurrency regulation might seems one way to recognize and accept cryptocurrency totally by countries around the world. News about how cryptocurrency is being used for illegal transactions and scammers lingering around without fear of being caught are some reasons why do we need the regulations.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
December 08, 2018, 01:44:08 AM
I favor the regulation that they should limit the use of Bitcoin into investments only but not to be use for direct spending as we join this investments to earn more fiat for our direct spending therefore the government should do more regulation on fiat but not the crypto market. In this way all people can join the investments making the demand to increase again as i see that one reason of crypto market demand is reducing is due to other people cannot join crypto anymore due to regulation.
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 01:22:32 AM
In my opinion, there are advantages and disadvantages of regulating bitcoin in general. Regulating bitcoin can pave a way to a much more stable bitcoin value and also protection for investors and users as per by-laws. the disadvantage is that it will take away decentralization of the coin and will lead people to look for a coin that works like bitcoin today.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
December 07, 2018, 11:30:44 PM
well if that necessary i think it must be done, because when goverment start regulation abaout bitcoin or other cryptocurrency that makes bitcoin are can accepted in some country that can enter into their system, i think that was good if that needed
I think ICO is the one that need to be regulated to make it much more safer for investor. You know that most current ICOs only make profit for the project's team and people who have deep connection with them. Theyre very dirty.
right, so many ico but not a few who scam. the bonty hunter is disappointed, especially for those who invest in the ico. with the ico settings, I think it will suppress fraud which will make the condition healthier
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
December 07, 2018, 10:53:35 PM
well if that necessary i think it must be done, because when goverment start regulation abaout bitcoin or other cryptocurrency that makes bitcoin are can accepted in some country that can enter into their system, i think that was good if that needed
I think ICO is the one that need to be regulated to make it much more safer for investor. You know that most current ICOs only make profit for the project's team and people who have deep connection with them. Theyre very dirty.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
December 07, 2018, 09:06:12 PM
Pages:
Jump to: