Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about market regulation? - page 6. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 29, 2018, 07:54:51 PM
actually I agree if bitcoin or the crypto market must be regulated, only as far as regulating prices. because by regulated prices, maybe the price of crypto market can be stable. so it's not too volatile like now. but if you set it up to others, it's the same as we can't move freely using crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
November 29, 2018, 07:41:09 PM
There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

Will in my own perception about the bitcoin regulation there is positive and negative impact into the community of people who become patronage in crypto system,because implementing regulation into the worlds of cryptocurrency is good to make the things in order and become legalized in the face of the worlds government,but the negative impact of this thats everythings is controlled by the world government even cryptocurrency taxes.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
November 29, 2018, 06:21:14 PM
I feel it bad for now cause it only creates dumping of market prices. Regulatory board never seen crypto potentiality of being an assets which is the way that they still undecided and not pushing people to adopt this form of investment. But I'm just hoping that they just let go crypto and never look into its regulations process.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
November 29, 2018, 05:33:37 PM
Cryptocurrency Market regulation is good for the community, with regulation lots of investors globally will trust the system, as it is usually said that trust is good, but control is better,  Government regulation will not militate against it development, it will sure help control and reduce the numbers of scammers in crypto community.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 29, 2018, 04:27:23 PM
I do not think that crypto-currencies will be globally regulated. Each country will make decisions regarding the regulation of crypto-currencies and the creation of legal norms.
Activity: 406
November 29, 2018, 04:22:50 PM
There will be need for this regulations not only Bitcoin alone but on the cryptocurency as a hild. The number of ICO been released in a month multiple it by one year will give room so many scam project because of decentralized nature.
Activity: 658
November 29, 2018, 11:29:00 AM
Never ever. And impossible. Period.
 Thank you Smiley.
in my opinion it might be because we will never predict for sure the development of the crypto currency if regulation does occur and it can make investors safe and comfortable and not harm I think it will be well received by crypto currency investors
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
November 29, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
Market regulation is a positive thing to cryptocurrency.
There should be regulation for the government adopt this currency.
Why they need to do that? everyone may hop in with cryptocurrency and without regulation government will be at risk.
Development and economics of the country will be at great risk.
Activity: 789
Merit: 243
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 29, 2018, 09:51:08 AM
Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated?
Not. However, bitcoin is an alternative to fair payment. If the country only wants to know the transaction activity, it can be obtained from the exchange. But when the state must arrange to limit the transaction to be unfair. Each country should be part of its mining function so that transaction costs can be executed faster and cheaper. Moreover, there was no hashrate manipulation or threat that occurred a few days ago.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
November 29, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
Bitcoin is obviously manipulated but not regulated
Bitcoin being manipulated by the whales has disadvantages to newbies and small players lacking knowledge
Bitcoin being regulated has the advantages of protecting investors
I am really inbetween

with the regulation, of course bitcoin investment is more secure, so that more investors will join. especially for ico it will be more organized and only qualified ico can participate
I don't think so, your bitcoin asset security is only you who can make sure and it's not a regulation. The regulation will only attract some investors who are hesitant about bitcoin previously, so with a regulation they think that their government believes in bitcoin and will always have value. With regard to security, I don't think that in the internet world there will be nothing safe, there will be many people who have high expertise to steal the assets you have.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
November 29, 2018, 06:32:07 AM
maybe if that happens, investors' interest will decrease if regulation does not harm and makes it safe and comfortable in investing, I think investors may not feel burdened, they will certainly be well received.
No bro, investor’s interest will only increase with regulation, bigger players will get to tap into the market, knowing at least, the market has a government backing and there is no need worrying about what will be happening in the next few years.

For now, a lot of things are not pretty clear to a lot of people, but regulation in a way is more like stamping the market into existence for a lot of people who are skeptical about the government’s approval to at least manage to get into it once that happens. Institutions may have been in the market now, but the main reasons we have not seen more is simply because they are trying to play the safe card.
Activity: 597
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
November 28, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
every move, must be have a gap. like if they dont make regulation, people can use bitcoin as money laundry. and if they make it regulation, bitcoin is not bitcoin again, because bitcoin created to against what happened to us.
so, nevermind if regulation determined by them. as long as bitcoin still be bitcoin, and all party have their advantages, its good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
November 28, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
Bitcoin regulation have advantages and disadvantages, the regulation also depend on the motive of the regulators. Regulation can help in curtailing most scam. Regulation will also limit the rate anonymity which what is making bitcoin unique.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
November 28, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
Well, if the government will have a regulation and control in the market, there are possible positive and negative of this in the Bitcoin. First, the advantage would be lesser risk of being scammed and being unable to prevent scammer is one positive effect. Government can make a way to protect the interest of its users. However, there are, of course, disadvantages. The existing cryptocurrency's nature of being independent will be affected. If the government has the control then users of crypotocurrencies will soon pay taxes. Moreover, government may or may not abuse their power of regulation in this, just like how other people use it in illegal activities. To wrap it up, what will be the beneficial and good for many shall prevail in the context of the community.
Activity: 434
November 28, 2018, 09:37:21 AM
If the Government regulate bitcoin than other cryptocurrency will be regulated also,and it will help to reduce the number of scam ICO,as well the number of ICO been release for a year. I really did not see anything wrong with regulations.
copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
November 28, 2018, 05:55:12 AM
If it is being regulated by the government, i think it would be the benefits of the country. Maybe their would be changes but now a days it is hard to happen. It will come soon.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 05:48:33 PM
I have always been against regulation of cryptocurrency, but with the current state of crypto market; manipulation and scams, I think I have to against my stand and support regulation. If not for the whole cryptosphere, at least for ICOs and exchanges.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 05:47:36 PM
There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage

In my opinion, Regulation on Bitcoin can help us to do well in crypto world to avoid a chances of using it in illegal activities. Its okay to have a regulation if there is no bad effect of it in the community. When it comes to government regulation it is good to have a regulation to legal the crypto in a particular country we can not avoid to have a regulation once the crypto currency accepted and implemented in a country.
Activity: 742
November 27, 2018, 04:24:23 PM
Governments can't regulate some cryptocurrencies that are decentralized except ripple and other coins with centralized structure. Only those with centralized structures can be regulated by the government like centralized cryptocurrency exchanges. Regulation is good for those who want to protect the cryptocurrencies from scams, money laundering and other illegal activities but not on restricting people from buying and selling cryptocurrencies.

I cannot imagine how the cryptocurrencies and the market can be regulated. The crypto is decentralized. probably, in future, some counties and governments will find the way to do it, but not now.
no, I think that is impossible and difficult to believe if the government can find ways to regulate the market and prices. prices and markets change that has become the original nature of the world of cryptocurrency from the beginning and there is no stable. this is the risk that we have to accept when we join here.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 502
November 27, 2018, 03:06:20 PM
Regulation on the cryptocurrency market is a long overdue necessity; the market cannot remain in such a spontaneous state as it was in the times of Satoshi and cyberpunks. Now, hundreds of thousands of people are involved in cryptocurrencies, and for all of them, clear rules should be established by which they can all interact with each other without risking to fall into the hands of fraudsters.
Pages:
Jump to: