Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you feel about market regulation? - page 4. (Read 3055 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:58:19 PM
Bitcoin can not regulated by any government because its decentralized. I think government only regulate on bitcoin trade in local exchanger. No one regulation can touch bitcoin because the data spread around the world and no one control bitcoin supply
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 07, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage
It depends on what you understand by bitcoin regulation. Regulation can be different. When we talk about the need to regulate cryptocurrency, we mean by this the process of its legalization, which includes establishing the legal status of cryptocurrency, determining the order and conditions of its circulation within the state and of course its taxation. At the same time, no one talks about state intervention in the principles of the existence of Bitcoin, and above all, its decentralization. Legalization of cryptocurrency, which includes the above issues, we need, without its legalization, the cryptocurrency will not be able to further develop.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
December 03, 2018, 01:47:29 PM
regulation is mandatory, but there must be clear provisions in its entirety and I am sure that it cannot be realized in the actual clause.

In the end, all markets will be needed for KYC obligations with highly accountable companies, this is very necessary because this year is the case for exchange markets that have lost because of hackers. No one is truly decentralized if it is expected to be connected with a legal business, there must be adjustments for obligations that are equivalent to other similar businesses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
December 03, 2018, 12:02:09 PM
It is good that the governments are now creating regulations about cryptocurrencies. The regulations have good effect because it can protect the users from scammers and hackers.

I agree with yiur opinion. Regulations are needed to prevent the cryptocurrencies from falling into the hands of people who use the coins in their illegal activities. There is also a joint declaration by G20 nations on the necessary reform in the cryptocurrency industry. It means regulations is inevitable in the future to combat anti money laundering and counter the possible financing of terrorism.
The share of financing terrorism in cryptocurrency is negligible compared to US dollars. So crypto currencies have nothing much to do with this illegal activity. The desire of governments to regulate the crypto market is not based on these "good intentions".
Activity: 464
December 03, 2018, 04:49:57 AM
There's been a lot of talk about submitting the Bitcoin economy to governmental regulation and, frankly, it scares the hell out of me. One of the reasons I'm so excited about Bitcoin is because it presents the same promise of a fully free market that cash does without all the problems surrounding a fiat currency.

Personally, I am strongly against Bitcoin regulation. I believe the market is completely capable of caring for itself and regulation would simply expand government intrusion into people lives. I can see no benefit and a lot of detriment.

What do you think? Do you think the Bitcoin economy should be regulated? If so, to what extent?

Rage
Bitcoin really should be regulated and more stringent but who can do this? It is a decentralized market and there are many people from participating countries. We have the SEC but they still do not have the capacity to manage such a large market. We need a more advanced tool to manage this market
SEC commision has resources to manage and regulate.dont forget SEC come from super power country.regulation really needed if we want institution investors come to this market and make bitcoin great again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
December 03, 2018, 03:18:09 AM
It is good that the governments are now creating regulations about cryptocurrencies. The regulations have good effect because it can protect the users from scammers and hackers.

I agree with yiur opinion. Regulations are needed to prevent the cryptocurrencies from falling into the hands of people who use the coins in their illegal activities. There is also a joint declaration by G20 nations on the necessary reform in the cryptocurrency industry. It means regulations is inevitable in the future to combat anti money laundering and counter the possible financing of terrorism.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
December 03, 2018, 03:07:49 AM
I do not think that crypto-currencies will be globally regulated. Each country will make decisions regarding the regulation of crypto-currencies and the creation of legal norms.
In the long run it is possible that governments will regulate Bitcoin for the benefits of the investors and institutions and a global body will be formed for the development of Bitcoin and that will lead to the global regulation which will make Bitcoin the best of all transactions forms.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 03, 2018, 12:55:12 AM

Rage
Bitcoin really should be regulated and more stringent but who can do this? It is a decentralized market and there are many people from participating countries. We have the SEC but they still do not have the capacity to manage such a large market. We need a more advanced tool to manage this market
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
December 02, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
Market regulations comes with two phases, thus its advantage and disadvantage. Market regulation will help to eliminate almost the occurrence of scam projects. And with regulations, the market will be stable and not as it is seen now. However we must remember that is through this market instability that Bitcoin was able to skyrocket to $20k last year December which brought a lot of smiles and profit to its investors. Regulations will certainly caused a paradigm shift from the investment aspect of crypto to a more currency aspect where it will be focused on buying and selling of goods and services and not to hold for a significant increase in price to make more profit.
Activity: 468
December 02, 2018, 07:55:14 PM
I don't agree with the crypto market regulation. because later the market price will not Volatile, or it will be more stable. if so, I as a trader will find it difficult to make a profit. although the market is more organized, it will be difficult to make a profit.
Activity: 476
December 02, 2018, 07:46:43 PM
I think market regulations, when executed properly, eases the minds of investors and Ultimately encourages more new investors to place their stake in a more secured market rather than the wild wild west of a market that we have where an ICO will be gone without even a peep. Then again, i said that regulations must be executed properly.
Activity: 590
Merit: 116
December 02, 2018, 06:45:03 PM
I'm not sure about this topic, about bitcoin or about the market. but if it's about the market, I think it's very important if you have a legal umbrella. This is to protect users like us. Likewise with bitcoin and other crypto coins, it requires legality, either as an asset or as a means of payment such as FIAT.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 02, 2018, 05:59:12 PM
cryptocurrency for me is financial freedom and the market to conduct transactions without goverment interference. I understand if the tax is imposed on deposits and withdrawals to fiat in each country but not more than that
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
December 02, 2018, 05:44:42 PM
Basically and Frankly speaking, I really felt disappointed in my little investment in crypto since when the last price movement we are still having our losses. Because of Bitcoin price now was so drastically down in the ground, I think if we compare that price last year versus today.
Market regulations were always there, nothing I fell.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
December 02, 2018, 05:32:23 PM
everything should be regulated to avoid scams.

This is normal, like in every market, it should be regulated (currencies, bonds, properties, anything that can be traded *bought or sold*)

And if it is not regulated, then it should not be open for everybody.

Crypto was made like anti-real money
All real money regulated
And now, the market just need regulation of scam, not all this field
that would be the perfect goal, but how would this work in practice rather in theory?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
December 02, 2018, 05:25:49 PM
I fill not good about it))) Because market with regulation looks like cage - control from governments and national banks. Also we will get new fees, taxes and so on.

The regulation in the market is natural and it makes us guided if we are going to deal with it. The purpose of this is to know what are we going to do. Yes the government has its own banks and it is functional in bitcoin it has its own wallet too just to keep all the cryptos in safe way around.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
December 02, 2018, 03:31:54 PM
It is impossible and apparently impossible to regulate the cryptocurrency market. Even the price domination of Bitcoin, I believe, causes great harm to the development of cryptocurrency. We can really see how the development of Altcoins is depressed by the fall in the Bitcoin price this year. I am in favor of the fact that the cryptocurrency was not only decentralized, that is, did not have a single control center, but also that no one put price pressure on it. Then it will develop freely and its price will depend only on its utility and functionality.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
December 02, 2018, 01:12:10 PM
Market regulation is important to improve the security for normal investors. Especially scammers and criminals take advantage of it in scam ICOs or endangering Newbies. It's always good to protect citizens from scammers by regulation but another part is education. If you are educated you'll be better prepared against scams. 

Of course it's not necessary to regulate everything in a decetralized system and it's good to have it decentralized. But to regulate the main problems is a good beginning.
Activity: 442
December 02, 2018, 05:50:49 AM
It seems impossible to achieve now. I don't know how the government will regulate bitcoin in the future. Now I can't imagine Bitcoin to be regulated in the future. The birth of any technology will not lead to the regulation of bitcoin. Maybe they can supervise the ICO.
Activity: 434
November 30, 2018, 03:39:33 PM
Bitcoin is obviously manipulated but not regulated
Bitcoin being manipulated by the whales has disadvantages to newbies and small players lacking knowledge
Bitcoin being regulated has the advantages of protecting investors
I am really inbetween

Oh, some people call this manipulation a regulation. I am not sure that the decentralized cryptocurrency can be regulated ever. The number of Bitcoins is limited. No one can create BTC after 21 million limit is reached.
Pages:
Jump to: