Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 18. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 13, 2018, 07:43:15 PM
I think it is very difficult in the current market situation. I see how rapidly everything is changing and how rapidly the entire cryptocurrency is falling down. Think you need to wait a bit and everything will be okay, more predictable
This is absolutely true. The market is in a very bad condition, it's not an easy thing to decide where is a good project to choose. If we are talking about the risk, crypto has a very unpredictable risk. We can avoid that by doing research before deciding to join any project.
Activity: 602
December 13, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
Well, here you need to understand that it is not necessary to invest all the money at all, and it is only free money this time, the second is that part of their investment is divided into several projects, and on an equal basis the money between them to distribute,and even if some curtail, you other shots Golden
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
December 13, 2018, 12:45:40 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
no matter you trading in short term nor holding long term
it's the rule always come in investing.
the higher risk you have, the higher profit it could properly bring back to you.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
December 13, 2018, 12:41:07 PM
Speaking about it, i manage my risks in a following way. I don't buy 1 coin, I have a portfolio.
It is a kind of diversification.
I hope in future btc will not drastically affect on other altcoins
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
December 13, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
I think the best thing you can do to reduce the risks is to try to diversify your investment, it's the same thing that several funds do in the stock market, and many of them are quite successful in bringing profits to their investors, it's important to know in what to diversify of course, you also have to investigate which currencies are really promising first.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 13, 2018, 12:32:34 PM
Actually, it is difficult to diversificate risks in crypto, because when btc falls, everything falls. So the only possible way to solve this problem is to go 100% fiat before the correction
Activity: 398
December 13, 2018, 12:11:26 PM
don't get into this market dude, there will be no risk if you don't throw money on this.
it isn't a good investment anymore. it's seem like a gambling game more than an investment
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
December 13, 2018, 12:03:31 PM
The risky move at this point in trading cryptocurrency will be to trade short term. When the bear reign supreme in the market such as we have this year, every investment usually get devalue  in the short term and miscalculation will resukt in great loss! It is better to take profit if there any and pause investment at this point!
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 12:02:10 PM
Manage risk by investing in coins that have potential and this I can do with the 10 best coins. Or you can invest in existing ICO coins on the stock exchange. All we can do to manage risk and before doing anything must do research.
Activity: 560
December 13, 2018, 11:51:23 AM
I manage it by controlling the investments that I have planted. I use accounting knowledge in calculating profit and loss, and potential profits that can be obtained. this really will helps you in the end
Activity: 434
December 13, 2018, 10:59:23 AM
I manage my risks by diversification my investment portfolio. I prefer not to pull all eggs in one basket, so I advice everyone to keep this rule.
Activity: 602
December 13, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
I keep the rule of diversification of my assets. I do not invest in one altcoin and I always have a minimum of 30% fiat money .
And the best thing to do now is not to invest anything anywhere, because now it turns out that the market is moving sideways again, a very sad situation, especially when you simply don’t understand what this trend is working under.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
December 13, 2018, 08:48:06 AM
Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
that was the simplest way to manage our risk.and also split into several coins could be wise decision.saving more 5coins could give us high profit probability.
Activity: 271
December 13, 2018, 08:39:56 AM
I keep the rule of diversification of my assets. I do not invest in one altcoin and I always have a minimum of 30% fiat money .
I also followed this rule until the sales season of alts began last month and all my Fiat was over, and now the prices are even lower and this is very disappointing

What you need most now and calm and do not leave altcoin, just wait a while for the price to recover and we will continue to make money. What you worry about will be gone so do not be sad, think of ways to make money in the future, advice from me Wink
Activity: 490
December 13, 2018, 08:34:19 AM
Well, I manage my risks with money management strategy.
I don't waste all of my money to purchase crypto, I just increase position on special price targets
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
December 13, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
Personally, I try not to trade in the market. Buy only coins promising projects after entering the market, if not hit the white list for sale or private sale. Since it is necessary to be able to trade in the market, especially bear market.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
December 13, 2018, 08:25:08 AM
Mostly I just make sure that I am not putting all of my money into the same place, that way when a project fails I know that I have others that will most likely do well enough to cover whatever losses that the failing coin might have incurred for me and to make me a good amount of profit at the same time. Also I make sure that I never panic sell my coins
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
December 12, 2018, 11:24:37 AM
I also followed this rule until the sales season of alts began last month and all my Fiat was over, and now the prices are even lower and this is very disappointing
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 12, 2018, 10:47:06 AM
copper member
Activity: 479
Merit: 11
December 12, 2018, 10:45:06 AM

You will not get into the situation where you are continously losing if you are only following your portfolio, always on alert if the project is still continuing or the dev abandoned the project or the community is not supporting the project and the price keeps sliding, if you see all these warning signs then it's time to also abandon that coin.
Pages:
Jump to: