Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 36. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 13, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
we don't need to take big risks to get big profits, for example you want to invest in coins and you prefer bitcoin from other coins, then in my opinion you don't take big risks but you still have a big chance to get a lot of profits because we know that the price of bitcoin often pumped so it is very profitable to be an investment
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 02:09:40 PM
I like to invest in small market cap coins which carry higher risks. I manage the risks by carefully selecting the projects and usually I won’t invest more than I can afford to lose in higher risk projects.
I also choose the altcoin with small market capitalization but have to have large volume every day, over $ 1 million per day is good. I invest in those altcoin because it brings a lot of profit but the risk is very high. As you know, the higher the risk, the greater the profit

Everyone knows that, and a lot of people bet their money on some unmarked altcoin, which is very dangerous. And time has proven, so many people have lost money on such investments
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
November 13, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
In my opinion we should focus on the good and potential Altcoins on the coinmarket. Learning from many people about the investment views. Capture market variability and price as well as update news to have a way to keep up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 01:42:35 PM
The most important thing is that we must seriously choose the coins we will invest. we need to know is that each coin has a large and small risk of differentiation.
In my opinion, a small risk is not right if you want big profits, if you want big profits, you can take big risks.
Activity: 800
November 13, 2018, 01:08:48 PM
I like to invest in small market cap coins which carry higher risks. I manage the risks by carefully selecting the projects and usually I won’t invest more than I can afford to lose in higher risk projects.
I also choose the altcoin with small market capitalization but have to have large volume every day, over $ 1 million per day is good. I invest in those altcoin because it brings a lot of profit but the risk is very high. As you know, the higher the risk, the greater the profit
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
November 13, 2018, 01:04:37 PM
The risk with profit must be in line and offset in my opinion. What I get will return to the risks that must be accepted. The determining factor for me to sell is when the price is high, surely I will sell it and also depends on my life needs. I have never traded short term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
November 13, 2018, 12:55:19 PM
Activity: 378
November 13, 2018, 12:39:27 PM
The most important thing in risk management when trading crypto currencies is placing a stop loss. In my experience, do not allow losses of more than 10 percent of the deposit. 10 percent is an extreme point, below it will be difficult to recover your funds. As for currency pairs, the crypto exchange offers thousands of options for trading, which cannot be said about Forex. I prefer to buy tokens that have recently been traded, as they are often very undervalued.
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
November 13, 2018, 11:01:25 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
Well it is not very difficult to manage risks as it is a good possibility that coins like Paragon, Stellar and Cardano can go very high. I believe they have the potential to go very high.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
November 13, 2018, 08:00:38 AM
How do you manage your risks? i am using margin trading so the risk can be turned into profit, when it drops open short and when it goes up open long but to do this you have to be smart in analyzing the market. But if you can't to do it you can to do arbitration between exchanges to manage the risk or replace to fiat and waiting untill market stable
Activity: 552
November 13, 2018, 07:46:53 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

I managing the risk of investment and risk here in trading by thinking positive and trading for long term because I know that it is most profitable the long term than short term. When I see the value was falling I am buying more bitcoin because soon or soonest it will rise again and for us to earn so I am positive thinker for the positive result  in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
November 13, 2018, 07:37:27 AM
I do manage risks by being  optimistic and being focused on the future. we all know we have own techniques in handling a situations in risk. be optimistic is the best way to handle risk.
Activity: 308
November 13, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
The most important element is being humble. I aim for 60-120% profit, depending on coin and situation. I'm buying or selling coins when i see a potential profit, somewhere in between the numbers highlighted. I'd like to associate myself more as a long-term trader, but i would take sort term bites too.
copper member
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 06:49:02 AM
I have tried so many risk management techniques but experience has shown that one cannot totally avoid it and it has specifics, there are different risk management types for traders and investors alike. For a trader, one should be conversant with how to use stop loss, take profit and buying right, similar applies for investment but in this case it requires added research
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
November 13, 2018, 06:39:37 AM
The first thing a market participant should do is investing or speculating, it is to allocate such amount of money that he can completely lose with peace of mind. Psychologically, this mark is at 10% of monthly income. If you plan to continue to engage in this type of activity professionally, then in no case do you trade with borrowed money taken from relatives, friends or banks. Margin trading should be approached with the utmost caution, since in this case, the extraction of potentially high profits carries significant risks.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
November 13, 2018, 06:30:56 AM
Following expert advice is the best thing to manage the risks, as we know that most ICOs always get special attention from experts so if they say scam then I will not follow.
Activity: 633
November 13, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
The best thing to manage the risks is to put money on many altcoins, many people only depend on one or two types of crypto, even though it is very dangerous because it can make a loss.
especially altcoin that already dumped more 90% from original price.but we have filtered this altcoins.not all dumped coins could give us profits.we should becarefull while choosing it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
November 13, 2018, 06:22:49 AM
The best thing to manage the risks is to put money on many altcoins, many people only depend on one or two types of crypto, even though it is very dangerous because it can make a loss.
Activity: 686
November 13, 2018, 06:11:40 AM
Stay informed and make informed decisions! By digital money fluctuations are huge! Careful always needed!
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
November 13, 2018, 06:01:48 AM
When I get a token after it is distributed, I will see how the prospect of the token is, whether good or not. I do not directly sell or hold it. If the price of the token is in accordance with the wishes and when I want to hold it will not benefit me, then I will sell the token.
Pages:
Jump to: