Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 38. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256
November 11, 2018, 08:49:33 AM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?
risks and profits are always related, especially in cryptography, because if you want to get a lot of profit you have to take big risks too
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 08:32:47 AM
sell exclusively at the time of the overall growth of 200-300%. the rest of the time I try not to trade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
October 06, 2018, 11:31:38 AM
I manage my risks as much and as often as possible by being cautious and never make a rush decision because that's the last thing to do plus I don't fill in if i have doubts.
Activity: 260
Merit: 28
Look ARROUND!
October 06, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
Its because if yoy really want to earn huge profits thwn you have to risk "higher risk leads to higher benefits" its up to you if you want to achieve that goal. I dont usually do short term investment. If the price of coins is cheap I take opportunity to buy coins and hold it until the price becomes better and then sell it.
Activity: 504
October 06, 2018, 11:25:23 AM

About the factor to sell and buy, I think it depends on the price and also the quality of the project. Then about the quantity of my short-term investment, I will not mention how many are mine, but, I wanna suggest you one thing, if you want to join any short or long-term investment, don't forget to research it by yourself.
Activity: 882
Merit: 297
October 06, 2018, 11:17:41 AM
My option are that i dont invest my whole investment on one shot i just split it in 5 parts and buy on all dip and as soon as i see 10% profit i start to sell as i know that market will come back low. So this way if i have bought on high i just buy more on 2nd slot low, so this way my buying price get averaged and on short term market movement i get immediately profit and i sell it off. This is the way i manage the risk and take profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 10:53:57 AM
My deciding factor is to continue to analyze and observe trading signals, I always try to avoid losses by minimizing trading risk, I think you have to be careful with traps, sometimes altcoins only signal a temporary increase and we are deceived by it, I am not too agile in short-term investments, but I always try to learn to do that.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 10:51:05 AM
I just follow the general state of the crypto currency market.  When there is a movement of capitalization of the top 3 crypto currencies up or down, then I trade in significant amounts of coins.  When there is almost no movement, then I just watch.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 10:33:19 AM
It is not easy to manage risks, but in most cases I have strategy and I keep going according to this strategy. I avoid risky schemes and don't invest in low cap altcoins. this is my strategy

Keep it simple mate, if the price goes down invest for long-term. If the price pumps plan like as you wish either you can sell or make long-term. In trading everything is risky because anything can happen over a night.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
October 06, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
put your 10% money to be invested not all in. it too risks losing your money at all. The important thing, you must research the asset that will you invest. But, the best way is to invest into the top 10 cryptocurrencies. I take for XLM.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
To manage my risk in cryptocurrency markets I have decided not to sell and also avoid looking at the price at all time until my tokens appreciates more than my cost price.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
October 06, 2018, 10:11:12 AM
When the prices are low in the market i hold my coins and avoid investing unless it is bitcoin and i join bounties instead .
good idea mate instead of losing hope and become frustrated because it's useless  , which much better to build new strategy to recover all losses and buy some coin that can help you to earn rather than focusing on your portfolio that no other option except holding to avoid huge loss.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
October 06, 2018, 09:55:44 AM
Now investing in electronic money must take risks, as we find that the market is constantly falling, the price of coins is in a difficult period, hardly any coin can grow stronger. .
Activity: 238
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
October 06, 2018, 09:54:21 AM
Risk is normal in every investment we have but we can minimize this if we research first before investing as we can be confident that those coins or token we invested will survive if the market will get dumps by those manipulators. Believing will give you patience to wait for the best price to come.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 09:45:23 AM

Being a bounty participant, i just learned lately that i need to disposed my tokens for at least 50%, this is to ensure and compensate my effort, the rest of the tokens would be hold, in this way my effort will be paid off, but before i always apply the 20% savings, and the rest of the 80% are used in buy and sell to earn profits.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
October 06, 2018, 09:43:35 AM
Risk in "Crypto Investment" is High At first everyone must aware in this reality "High Risk But High Returns"  so Invest only those you can afford to loss. By the way you can manage the risk by doing some strategy of what field your going to choose is it "Day Trading, ICO Investing, HoDL or whatever you choose just keep in mind love what you are doing and pay attention to it.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 06, 2018, 09:37:50 AM
It is not easy to manage risks, but in most cases I have strategy and I keep going according to this strategy. I avoid risky schemes and don't invest in low cap altcoins. this is my strategy
Activity: 714
October 06, 2018, 09:31:08 AM
I don't understand the answer to your first question.
I sell a coin because the price is already profitable for me or I'm not sure the coin has the potential so I sell it right away without paying attention to the price.
I bought a coin that already had a product that had worked and proved to be the solution to a problem.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 09:26:14 AM
I`m not a full-time trader, I don`t have enough time to manage all the short-term investments.
So, after doing proper research and evaluating risks I invest for long-term keeping up with the market situation: if there are alarming signs, I`d decide against holding.
I try to ignore panic sales and concentrate on the bigger picture.
Activity: 364
October 06, 2018, 09:23:43 AM
I mostly stick to long-term investments. It's less risky for me. I'm waiting for the price to go up high enough to sell. Of course, buying a coin is always risky. So for each of my coins I can have different strategies. It also reduces risks.

Ofcourse this a wonderful Idea, you should not be dependent on cryptos as the price may fluctuate anytime. Planning for long-term investment is a safer zone in my opinion. If the market is down do not hurry for sell. Wait for your day for best return.
Pages:
Jump to: