Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 31. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 07:58:15 PM
Investing only in perspective coins with use cases. Using stop loss when trading and shorting my coins
when the market is declining and buying back cheaper if the market further declines.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
November 24, 2018, 04:54:14 PM
I manage risks in this way: I never invest all my money in one project. Because no matter how promising the project is, any of them has a chance to fail.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 04:51:18 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

It has been brought to my attention on how you will handle your risk in the market. To avoid the possibility to scammed you should always read and analyzed the white paper especially today it is red.In addition, we should always read the side commsnt of other users you fuly trust. To determine the factor to sell or buy coins its a secret for me.
Activity: 644
November 24, 2018, 02:33:58 PM
My biggest risk process is to read whitepapers in depth before investing. Other than that I do serious due diligence into all teams of any projects I invest in. Then it comes down to luck
yes, we really have to be serious in analyzing the project so that we can minimize the risks when investing. In addition we can also trust a manager in choosing projects because good managers usually manage good projects. of course there are various ways that can be used but still no one can guarantee success so we have to be confident.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
My biggest risk process is to read whitepapers in depth before investing. Other than that I do serious due diligence into all teams of any projects I invest in. Then it comes down to luck
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 24, 2018, 01:48:03 PM
honest that is my weakness I can't manage the risk either when I trade in the market or just hold the coin in my wallet for a long time
because I think that risk is always everywhere even in the safest places.
Management risk skills can help people both ways, if an investor likes to take significant risks those techniques can help him to see that he's taking too much risk and that the potential return on investment is not worth it, but it can also help people like you, if you apply those techniques and you see that the return on investment is very good and that the risk is very low then you will see that you are doing a good investment and you will go forward.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
November 22, 2018, 01:54:20 PM
honest that is my weakness I can't manage the risk either when I trade in the market or just hold the coin in my wallet for a long time
because I think that risk is always everywhere even in the safest places.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
November 22, 2018, 01:53:47 PM
Well, when I still actively played around the crypto market I bought coins that I was determined to hold for a longer period of time and also kept coins that I actively traded.

The thing was that it was almost impossible to lose money last autumn/winter, even with trading daily.

Just diversify and keep your attention, don't buy too many coins - you are not able to manage them and in reality, you might lose more than you might have thought.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
November 22, 2018, 01:45:48 PM
I thought I could manage risk. But the recent fall in the cryptocurrency market has led me to big losses. That means I made a mistake somewhere.
You are not alone, managing your risk is probably the most important thing that an investor must do and for what I can see it is the most overlooked aspect of investing, many are only interested in the profits that they can get and while that is important without a doubt, the profits that you can get are irrelevant if your risk is too high because eventually the market will recover those profits that you got and will give you losses like what it's happening now.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
November 22, 2018, 05:07:40 AM
I am always managing my investments. You should be able to track your funds and to manage your portfolio. I have an excel table, where I am writing down all my profits and loses. It is very useful and you can always see your progress at the end of the month.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 21, 2018, 10:59:52 PM
Investing is a risky business, so you must have experience and in addition, you should invest a sufficient amount of money. On the market today, the scam ICO is pretty much, we have to be wary. Exchange on the forum with everyone is also a way.
You must know the risks first before starting a business because you know and understand. indeed today there are so many scams that you have to be more careful, and not every ICO will always succeed and of course many will fail. You ask people who understand more about it to make it easier for you to run your business.
Activity: 564
November 21, 2018, 09:40:55 PM
Investing is a risky business, so you must have experience and in addition, you should invest a sufficient amount of money. On the market today, the scam ICO is pretty much, we have to be wary. Exchange on the forum with everyone is also a way.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
November 21, 2018, 09:17:57 PM
I do some research and evaluate it with my friends and co workers. The chances of high risk is lower when you brainstorming with your collegues,sharing ideas about the situation of the market.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
November 21, 2018, 07:50:38 PM
Just like i tell some of my friends. As far as this present time is concerned, whenever you invest, you can set you sell order ahead without greed and keep a close watch at it to know what is really happening. With that, your risk level is reduced.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 21, 2018, 06:42:46 PM

In order to have less losses, it is necessary to trade coins that have been known for a long time and are stably trading on the crypto market. They bring less profit than altcoins, however, the risks of losses in them are much less.
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
November 21, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
I have invested some money in 2017 and did not sell anything at end of 2017. Now I just wait, I do not invest more and do not want to sell anything now as well
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
November 21, 2018, 05:22:52 PM
The greater the risk the greater your profits from the little i know that is why there is the need to take some risk at some point in time and just look out for the outcome. I don't really do much of short term investment i do go in for long terms looking out and seeing the potential in the coin on board.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
November 21, 2018, 05:21:46 PM
I have always diversified my risks and now I am glad that I have the cash to buy coins that have slipped in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
November 21, 2018, 05:03:37 PM

If you pay attention to the crypto price in each market there is a slight price difference. In this case it can provide benefits for you in trading. You buy in one market and sell it to another market that has a slightly higher price. Of course, in every transaction, it takes transaction fees. So you buy a cheaper coin to make a transaction, so your transaction fee is lighter. This is one way to trade, you have to assess the slightest problem.
Activity: 602
November 21, 2018, 04:36:00 PM
Well, there are some things that help to reduce these risks to a minimum, and for this you need first of all assets not to keep in one place, and all the money not to buy one asset, better 10 assets and each has its own store, if something happens to one asset, you will still have 9 working, that's what literacy
Pages:
Jump to: