Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you manage your risks? - page 41. (Read 25683 times)

Activity: 585
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:51:35 PM
Investing in electronic money wants to make money. You have to know how to manage the risks. Do not hold a penny while its price is rising. The higher the price you sell to earn a profit. At low prices, please wait patiently not to sell losses.
Activity: 448
September 28, 2018, 07:45:54 PM
I want to know how you relate the risks to profits?
What is the determining factor for you to sell or buy coins?
How many of you are trading short-term?

To manage my risks, I am not following a very dynamic way in the world of crypto. If I don't be cold blooded, I know that this bad prices can give big damage to my portfolio. I think hodling can be very profitable for the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 05:52:04 AM
I try to use basic rules. I trade only on a trend. I buy then when others sell and I sell when others buy. Good tactics turns out
Activity: 238
Merit: 5
https://www.jacs.tech/
September 28, 2018, 05:47:41 AM
I never invest more than 20% of my own deposit in one coin - it would be very risky. I keep about 30-50% in Bitcoin or Etherum. Always use a stop-loss and try to fix the profit quickly. I try not to be greedy, and I am not interested in 50-100% profit. 5-15% is enough.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:57:36 AM
For me, i've always tried to limit what i've done better in investment or when i trade.
I've always spare my fund for investment, and tried to spread what i invest on several project, so when ever one project still not making some profit, the other able to close it with the profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 28, 2018, 03:56:37 AM
My risk management would be to find a little profit as often as possible, i'll tried not too greedy by waiting for so many profit a a times.
Cause i've done that one before and it end up loosing.

I agree with you! As soon as a trader is able to manage his own greediness, he is able to manage his risks) This rule works 100% with me)
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
September 28, 2018, 03:55:48 AM
Do not put all of your egg in a single basket. You should diversify your investment to manage risk and reduce losses. Also, before you invest in a project, you should read it's whitepaper first so that you could come up with your conclusion whether you will invest or not. You do not buy for short-term, you buy for long-term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 03:51:41 AM
I would study valuable COINS before investing in cryptocurrencies and then stick with them for the long term. Always invest with extra money and don't sell when prices are low. That's my strategy.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2018, 03:47:57 AM
if you are already sure want to invest in crypto, then the key is patient. because the risk of falling prices is huge because crypto is fluctuating. do not panic sell when price down, keep hold and wait price will rise again.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 28, 2018, 03:44:52 AM
My risk management would be to find a little profit as often as possible, i'll tried not too greedy by waiting for so many profit a a times.
I think you should not be greedy and you need to be content with small profits, because the market is unpredictable now and at any time you can lose what you earned.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 03:33:09 AM
Activity: 651
Merit: 101
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
September 28, 2018, 03:06:16 AM
connecting risk with profit is like a connection, if you dare to take big risks I think profit is also big but indeed it must be based on a belief.
the determining factor for buying is when prices are falling and selling at high prices.
I think short-term trading is done by many people, this happens because it makes it easier to get profit.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 02:55:35 AM
Is not easy to manage risk but i forgone when i lose and move on , i do gain from another ico or my other invest, afterall i invested in different ico so i have a backup for my risk
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 02:54:57 AM
In my case, I usually invest the small amount I can lose. I think that is only way to invest without stress.
but other investors usually find out legit or decentralized exchange to invest. there is one exchange coin, RBY in Ruby-X.
The 2nd trading contest is now going on. Check our website to apply it thanks Smiley
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
September 28, 2018, 02:43:23 AM
there is no determining factor for me to age or buy coins, but usually if I want to sell the assets that I have, it must be in accordance with the targets that I set beforehand. and if I want to buy coins I wait for prices in the market to experience a decline, so I can take advantage of the situation to get a lot of profit.
until now I prefer to trade long term rather than short term.
Activity: 476
September 28, 2018, 02:29:42 AM
I make decisions based on technical analysis. I don't open short positions (except bitcoin). To decrease risks you can use partial buying in different levels of price and using stop-loss instrument.
Activity: 228
September 28, 2018, 02:07:36 AM
if I personally before buying a coin, I see the trading volume on coinmarketcap, if the trading volume is high enough, I will start to set a low price,
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
September 28, 2018, 01:58:14 AM
I can't do long term hodl yet because I only have a small capital. What I am doing is to settle for short term hodl and then buy another coin for investment. I keep on doing the same scenario until I have the capital to play for long term hodl. That is my strategy so far and its working on my end. The secret is to be patient. There is no need to panic and rely on your own instincts.
That's exactly what you say. I strongly agree with your strategy for investment. especially for short-term investments. Indeed, all of that needs a process to find big capital. And if someone wants to follow your strategy, of course that person must have high patience so as not to panic when something happens to the altcoin that is invested.

If you are a short term investor, you can just do it all the time by buying at every dip of a coin. right now is actually a great time to become a scalper that you'd like to buy and sell and going it everyday because the market is in seesaw. my suggestion is to do it with XRP because its good to have a about $2000 and keep profiting at every spike of its price.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
September 28, 2018, 01:49:14 AM
I can't do long term hodl yet because I only have a small capital. What I am doing is to settle for short term hodl and then buy another coin for investment. I keep on doing the same scenario until I have the capital to play for long term hodl. That is my strategy so far and its working on my end. The secret is to be patient. There is no need to panic and rely on your own instincts.
That's exactly what you say. I strongly agree with your strategy for investment. especially for short-term investments. Indeed, all of that needs a process to find big capital. And if someone wants to follow your strategy, of course that person must have high patience so as not to panic when something happens to the altcoin that is invested.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 28, 2018, 01:45:50 AM
Pages:
Jump to: