Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 31. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
October 05, 2017, 04:56:08 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
I think the price of the coins makes me panic when it drops below my expectation,
And when it does sometimes I made some mistakes like letting it go or trading it in a low price.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 05, 2017, 04:46:18 AM
Know your stuff that's how i do not panic...I just bough some neos at 32 dollars..It went down to 29 dollars should i sell? Not really i know for a fact that the market will shoot back up. Theres Red pulse ico and people will last minute pile onto neos...Haha might invest more in at this price
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
October 05, 2017, 04:43:44 AM

Well when you know the price is doing to drop and it's time for dump, you have to make an assumption. You will sell when you get a very less or no loss and invest in something else. Cause no one likes losses or has patience to wait for the prices to go up again when all coins is of concern. But in bitcoin, you know that the price is going to go back up again and that's when you realize that it would be better to reinvest. This is how experienced and smart people basically react in short.
I believe the act of panicking fades off over time. It is so easy to say one should not panic but every pro trader today has been there once and we can never rule that out.
It is how we come back once the panic level subsides knowing the act will not solve anything except to plan for a huge comeback and do it right. Even in our daily lives, situations like this may occur and we only just have to deal with it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 11:27:29 AM
I don't panic. The worst thing you can do when trading is to panic. If you want to lose all of your money, feel free to panic sell or buy a few times a day for one week... hahaha.

I don't think anyone is like that. People do panic every once in a while and that's normal. Its part of your experience in becoming an efficient trader to know how to ride situations that can cause panic
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
October 04, 2017, 10:41:22 AM
Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.
You are right, you cannot panic and make the right decision. You set in anxiety, then you will be unable to think straight and every of your decisions will be emotionally made. The most important thing is knowing what you want to achieve in your trade even before you start.
Haha! Indeed it is very important for heart to stay calm so that brain can work properly and take right decisions. I also always first try to calm down myself whenever things are going against my predictions in trading so that at that time I can take some smart step and save myself from big loss.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 10:38:54 AM
I don't panic. The worst thing you can do when trading is to panic. If you want to lose all of your money, feel free to panic sell or buy a few times a day for one week... hahaha.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 04, 2017, 09:43:56 AM
I get panic when the price of the coin start falling soon after I purchased it. It makes me wait for long to sell them at price higher than what I bought for.I got the same panic situation for stratis. I bought it for 135000 satoshi but it went down down and reached 90000 satoshi which is a huge loss.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
October 04, 2017, 09:19:47 AM
maybe I’ll be panicked because it will affect my investation, I put most investation on bitcoin because I believe it’ll be very helpful if invested in long-term but if the selling price is very low I’ll be very panicked, but from panic it’s a learning for me.
Activity: 28
October 04, 2017, 05:58:36 AM
What do entrepreneurs and small business owners do when business is slow? It’s very easy to get into a blind panic that your business will close. While the sad reality is that many of them do, some will survive.  Here’s my top 10 tips for surviving the quiet times:

1. Don’t panic! Things will turn around, they always do. Have unwavering faith that you will make a huge comeback.

2. Do admin. There are always a bunch of items on your to-do list that never get done when you are servicing clients yourself. Take this time to start knocking them off.

3. Work on your business, not in your business. Do something every day for the management and growth of your business. This is hard in the beginning, but work towards it.

4. Look at your message. What are selling and to whom? Make a list of your ideal customer then design a marketing plan for them specifically. A spray and pray client base won’t work; you can’t be all things to all people. 

5. Have a support structure in place. It is critical that you have people you can talk to. If you try and do this alone, you will be driven systematically insane, but be wary of whom you choose. Make sure it’s people you look up to who have already succeeded at what they want to do. Everyone else may just drag you down to their level.

6. Question everything. Just because there is a recession, does it mean it has to apply to you? Not necessarily. Find your own truth and design your own destiny. Do not buy into the media hype’s version of the world.

7. Get a life coach. Every highly successful business owner has one, (I have three!). Despite popular belief, you don’t know it all and you need all the help you can get. 

8. Network. You have to get out there. Sign up for every free event you can find and hand out business cards and flyers like they were candy.

9. Visit old clients. Let them know that you are still there for them even though they aren’t buying anything from you right now, (or phone/email if you don’t have that type of relationship with your client base).

10. Become a thought leader. Write blogs and contribute to LinkedIn forums. It will help you build a global brand.

thank you and have a good courage
have awonderful DAY
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
October 04, 2017, 03:07:36 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I do not panic. I used to panic and sold my tokens with emotions running really high. Right now, I don't care anymore. I am emotionless when it comes to trading. If my tokens will go as down as 1 satoshi each I will not react even. For as long as the project is functioning, it will go high for sure. 
That's nice i think you already know how to manage efficiently your trades are. Panic in trading is not good to adopt it is normal in the first time but don't embrace because it is the enemy of your patience.
Panics or emotions are fucking things that gambling and trading should not related to. Trading and Gambling only needs patience to make the effciently profit. But you need much more skills and lucks too. You can't do anything with only keep your emotions and panics only.
It was a horrible nightmare for the crypto investors especially that of bitcoin but we should be glad that bitcoin have successfully passed this test and proved world that no one can control them.

Bitcoin are free and they are to be sued by everyone according to their will. This is what people really like about bitcoin that they are decentralized.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
October 04, 2017, 02:48:23 AM
Whenever I feel the need/urge, I turn off my computer and to to the gym. Call it lame but it sure helps me save money!
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
October 04, 2017, 01:57:07 AM
I always take a look on the possibilities of lost and profit. I'm always checking some news so I can make a conclusion if I will wait for bounce back in price or let it be and sell it to stop continuous loss.
I feel panic sometimes when the value of the coin i hold was continuous dropping but i do not do panic selling because i know that if i do that i lost the opportunity in earn profit since we are on crypto world and all is unstable my mindset was every dump happen the next is pump of the value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
October 04, 2017, 01:40:43 AM
I always take a look on the possibilities of lost and profit. I'm always checking some news so I can make a conclusion if I will wait for bounce back in price or let it be and sell it to stop continuous loss.
Activity: 658
Merit: 260
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 04, 2017, 01:35:40 AM
To be honest I have left that school of all panickness long long ago and what has left is just humanly nervousness when I trade and invest in the bitcoin and something like hard fork happens immediately. But I have learnt that we shouldn't be panicked at all because whatever it gives us is loss that can take months to recover again and again from the bitcoin investment. Sometimes you might feel frustrated because the prices are gone upside down but always keep in mind that bitcoin is such good asset now that due to its increased popularity there is no chance it is going down. :-) So better change the Panick habits and try to do some real investment.
Activity: 854
October 03, 2017, 12:39:30 PM
I panicked when the predicted price changed very quickly and beyond expectations. I feel that this sense of panic arises when I experience a situation where I am likely to lose, this is a natural thing for a person. no one can really experience no panic. calm and patience will help us to make the right decisions. but it must all be passed with various experiences because with experience then we easily to take the best decisions.
before, when i do not no different aspects in trading i always losing many moneys because i am not aware what will be happen, i always thinks that bitcoin might end up being bankrupt or it will continues to go down therefore i always sell my coins before at a very low price, but then i learned my lesson now i will never do that again because it is not helpful to me it can only make me bankrut.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2017, 12:04:58 PM
We never panic. And that's why we have money at the bank. That's why we have big coins on out wallet. That's why we have more than a thousand different coins stored on computers. Because we do not panic and his Panic that makes us money so you could please continue to panic because that's exactly what we need to continue working in this environment. My suggestion is to never panic in the crptocurrency world and that is key to success.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
October 03, 2017, 08:56:50 AM
To panic when you are losing money from what you expected profit I think is normal. For me, I use to remain calm and hold until it crosses the percentage of stop lose which I believe I can no longer endure on my investment before I will now sell at lose.
This is something which all the traders need to learn and understand as early as possible. Only then they can manage to earn a good amount of money and profit.

I think there is no room for getting panic or losing your patience in the world of trading. The moment you lost your control on your nerves, you are going to suffer a big loss. So remain calm.
Even you are calm the trades will going to affect your mind but as long as you can make profit thats it and its good better than to panic in terms pf panic buying or selling, always obaserve the market and analyze before making any moves .
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
October 03, 2017, 08:31:37 AM
I have been active in Bitcoin world for almost a year now. And like most of new people who start dealing with bitcoin I had my moments of panic. Good thing with me was that, I was never holding big sum of Bitcoin on my wallet. Why was that a good thing? Well because I made a mistake,  and if I had more Bitcoins in that moment, my regret would be bigger.

First time I made a mistake was that I sold my Bitcoins when price of it jumped from 1200 to 1700 dollars. I thought it was good time to sell, but i was wrong. Not long after price jumped even more, and in that moment i realized that i made a panic sale.

Second time happened when China banned ICOs. Price of Bitcoin dropped a lot, I wanted to minimize my loss so i panicky sold all Bitcoins I owned in that moment. Like in previous case mistake number two.

Panic is enemy that needs to be beaten. If not, it is just a matter of time when you will lose.
Activity: 32
October 03, 2017, 08:01:57 AM
Each negative situation has a positive side. And panic will not help you.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
October 03, 2017, 04:21:53 AM
To panic when you are losing money from what you expected profit I think is normal. For me, I use to remain calm and hold until it crosses the percentage of stop lose which I believe I can no longer endure on my investment before I will now sell at lose.
This is something which all the traders need to learn and understand as early as possible. Only then they can manage to earn a good amount of money and profit.

I think there is no room for getting panic or losing your patience in the world of trading. The moment you lost your control on your nerves, you are going to suffer a big loss. So remain calm.
Pages:
Jump to: