Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 33. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 257
October 01, 2017, 02:22:28 PM
I think panic is a common thing, especially for new users because of their lack of experience and knowledge.
Keep remain and observe, the market will surely recover after a while. if market goes low , then maybe you can consider to exchange it.

Panic comes from inexperience, I remember the first time that I bought bitcoin, I did not do it to invest rather it was because I wanted to buy somethings with it and the next day it went down 50 dollars, I panicked but I did not sell, then two days later everything was back to normal, that was my first experience with bitcoin volatility, now bitcoin loses 1000 dollars and I just think another day in the office.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 12:46:15 PM
I have never experienced any panic in this field, because I have not had the funds I hold in this bitcoin.
Compared to people who have held a large volume. And if later, I have funds and when I invest heavily, I will not be relaxed, because I know about his nature and also have the trust he holds. So with confidence I have held that small fund as a long term investment.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
October 01, 2017, 09:56:29 AM
i panic a lot.. its so traumatize to see price fall down and didnt rise in certain time Sad
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
October 01, 2017, 09:44:24 AM
My panic arose during the hardfork process a few months ago, when the market was in uncertainty and made a sharp decline in the price of crypto currency, I finally made a lot of cutloss and only a few btc left in my wallet account.

But that period is over and I try to be more calm in the face of hardfork in the middle of this month, at least not having to go with the panic of the global market and trying to regulate personal balance.

There's absolutely no reason to panic because of hard forks. I guess many of us already learned this in July. Hard works are very positive, they're just normal process of making blockchains better. I expect less FUD because of the fork in November than there was in July. And in future as more and more hard forks happen everybody will accept them as a normal way of improving blockchains so the prices should go up, not down.
Activity: 106
October 01, 2017, 08:06:22 AM
one times I hold more than 100k$ and everything fall down. I lost 50% my fund. and lucky sometime panic sell is good. Who hold this coin now only have 10% their fund left
Activity: 243
October 01, 2017, 06:51:12 AM
I don't panic coz i'm on crypto this is not like the forex or stocks where you need not to experience the red days or the blood bath. Here on crypto we can endure those red days coz eventually the values of coins are getting back at it's peak. were masochist says the stocks and forex traders.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 01, 2017, 04:42:51 AM
I do not have a lot of panic characters, but I panick like everyone else when it comes to huge amounts of money. When you panic, I look at the fish in the aquarium and I look and relax Smiley
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
October 01, 2017, 04:40:42 AM
My panic arose during the hardfork process a few months ago, when the market was in uncertainty and made a sharp decline in the price of crypto currency, I finally made a lot of cutloss and only a few btc left in my wallet account.

But that period is over and I try to be more calm in the face of hardfork in the middle of this month, at least not having to go with the panic of the global market and trying to regulate personal balance.
Activity: 44
October 01, 2017, 04:06:03 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

When i am new in the world of trading i cannot control myself when i see the market go down and i absolutely in the state of panic what i do is dump my coins without even any thinking i am only after to the remaining funds i will be getting. But now i had learned that i should control my emotions and hold on to my investments because as a rule we should buy low and sel high i always keep that rule on my mind and now i do not panic anymore because it causes a lot of stress just need to be calm and wait patiently.
Activity: 76
September 30, 2017, 06:31:08 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I don't panic. What's that? I usually just hold and also buy more coins when the prices are falling. Sometimes I also sell a small percentage of my holding and try to buy it again at lower price. But I never sell all of it. The market is very unpredictable, so it's too much risk selling it all.

To deal with panic it's very important to believe in the coins you hold. If you did the research and are sure blockchains are technologies with great perspective and you did your research on the coins you hold it won't be hard to believe in them, so you'll have no reason to panic at all. But if you just trust hints of other people on forums and don't really know the coin you hold it will be very hard not to panic and keep holding when your portfolio is red.

And also never invest money you know you'll need at some point in the future. This way you'll never have the need to sell with loss and will have time to wait patiently for your holdings to be green again.

EDIT: And another good point is you should know that every market always tends to go up. There are events, usually planned by large investors that manipulate the market, that will cause the market to crash. This way the big guys get their coins cheap. But whenever they buy cheap, they're interested to sell their cheap bought coins with profits. So you can be 100% sure that after every drop they will manipulate the market price to rise. So there's really no reason for worries when prices are falling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 30, 2017, 06:16:25 PM
I think panic is a common thing, especially for new users because of their lack of experience and knowledge.
Keep remain and observe, the market will surely recover after a while. if market goes low , then maybe you can consider to exchange it.

Exactly! There are only few cases about the experience traders being panic at bad times, majority of the victims are newbies. They don’t know about that situation and how to control themselves. So, bad times in market often make them huge losses but learning is only the key to success, make it your habit.
The reason why experienced traders do not panic most of the times is none other than their own experience. They have learnt this thing in the very start that if you want to get success, then you need to control their nerves. Newbies do panic in the beginning like so many others but they manage to have patience once they are mature enough.
Activity: 185
HELLO GOD!
September 30, 2017, 12:32:47 PM
I don't panic ..i'm become crazy. Just kidding.
No, i don't panic. Because i have nothing to worry. Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 09:17:34 AM
I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.
It is good to analyze every changes in value or price of the specific coin specifically in altcoin. It could help you to decide whether to buy or to sell in a part of right trading. We should always keep in mind that when it comes the time we will panic it is also the time where we will loss more so it is best to think and to analyze for us to avoid having loss apart on our tradings.
Activity: 357
Merit: 102
September 30, 2017, 08:41:36 AM

Exactly! There are only few cases about the experience traders being panic at bad times, majority of the victims are newbies. They don’t know about that situation and how to control themselves. So, bad times in market often make them huge losses but learning is only the key to success, make it your habit.
Activity: 926
September 30, 2017, 07:30:07 AM
if when altcoin or bitcoin price drops to the bottom I can only hold the both, because if I sell automatically I will get a loss, we just need to wait for the price back up, when it down it's actually a moment to buy cheap. so all I did was wait and be patient.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2017, 07:13:37 AM
I'm usually being immediately mad when my coin just bought last minute is down. Like i'm getting trick , with that angry i'm selling that coin then i already lost 2% per each time like that. So you should choose the right term to trading: Long or Short? Each term has their own advantages and disadvantages. I prefer long-term is better cause i have to look at my coin once a day.
Activity: 70
September 30, 2017, 05:30:08 AM

I do not panic. I used to panic and sold my tokens with emotions running really high. Right now, I don't care anymore. I am emotionless when it comes to trading. If my tokens will go as down as 1 satoshi each I will not react even. For as long as the project is functioning, it will go high for sure. 
That's nice i think you already know how to manage efficiently your trades are. Panic in trading is not good to adopt it is normal in the first time but don't embrace because it is the enemy of your patience.
Panics or emotions are fucking things that gambling and trading should not related to. Trading and Gambling only needs patience to make the effciently profit. But you need much more skills and lucks too. You can't do anything with only keep your emotions and panics only.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
September 30, 2017, 05:13:28 AM

I do not panic. I used to panic and sold my tokens with emotions running really high. Right now, I don't care anymore. I am emotionless when it comes to trading. If my tokens will go as down as 1 satoshi each I will not react even. For as long as the project is functioning, it will go high for sure. 
That's nice i think you already know how to manage efficiently your trades are. Panic in trading is not good to adopt it is normal in the first time but don't embrace because it is the enemy of your patience.
Activity: 3122
Merit: 672
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 30, 2017, 04:45:24 AM

The Chinese decision is very painful for me because I have invested a lot of money in bitcoin and I thought that if bitcoin was banned all over the world then what will we do? My all investment will be lost. And it was the reason to be panic because after their decision of banning on bitcoin in china the price came down to as low as 2900 dollars from that of 4600 of 4700 dollars. It was not good for investors.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
September 30, 2017, 04:21:23 AM

Pages:
Jump to: