Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 35. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 105
September 26, 2017, 10:35:41 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

first time tradingsaya never felt and it was very funny, finally I do not panic if the price drops, I now do not feel the panic anymore because I know the price definitely back up
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 26, 2017, 09:50:53 PM
I think only people who don't analyze or lacking in analysis are the ones who panics the most. A wise investor knows when to get in and out of the market, so they actually do not panic or if there are instances where they panic, its gonna be very seldom or maybe something out of hand really happened.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
September 26, 2017, 09:13:05 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?

I dont panic because i know how to trade without emotion and mostly i am sticking on my plan so i dont sell on panic. People are on panic maybe because they are lack of plan and afraid of loosing big money, thats alright but if you dont have right plan you might loose big amount of money for sure. so for me, dont panic, execute your plan well.
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
September 26, 2017, 09:02:06 PM

mostly i am not doing panic but sometimes u choose wrong option and than u realize that u made panic sell.
Activity: 2576
Merit: 579
September 26, 2017, 04:42:34 PM
Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.

I'm not long in bitcoin, so I'm prone to panic. It's very hard for me to watch my capital melt. I just turn off the computer and go home to do stuff that's not stupid.
Hahahaha! Nice move!! At least you are able to find a way to control it. Over time, you will get use to the fact that not bothering at all helps overcome the whole panicking shit!

Over time, the trader becomes calm. He watches the market and understands that after the fall there will be growth. I used to panic and make the same fatal mistake - I sold coins when the price falls. Now I understand that at this time you need to buy, not sell
But you can't stay calm, when you wait your coin is your last coin on your wallet and you think that coin will be a shit coin  Grin cut lost get other coin.
i panic when i put wrong place beside buy and sell, i put higher price when buy and put lower price on sell
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
September 26, 2017, 04:34:24 PM
Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.

I'm not long in bitcoin, so I'm prone to panic. It's very hard for me to watch my capital melt. I just turn off the computer and go home to do stuff that's not stupid.
Hahahaha! Nice move!! At least you are able to find a way to control it. Over time, you will get use to the fact that not bothering at all helps overcome the whole panicking shit!

Over time, the trader becomes calm. He watches the market and understands that after the fall there will be growth. I used to panic and make the same fatal mistake - I sold coins when the price falls. Now I understand that at this time you need to buy, not sell
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
September 26, 2017, 02:43:43 PM
We all will feel panic when bitcoin prices decrease. In our mind there is only a decision that is selling bitcoin that we have. So panic is a normal thing, everyone will definitely experience this. What distinguishes only the level of panic that will be faced.
So how can we decrease panic from that condition which is bitcoin or other coin decrease their price? If you know please tell me. Since although we have analyze the price sharp, we are sure that the price will getting higher, but in exact market, price is getting lower. Sometime prediction is not always right. Thanks before
Yes it is very much true that predictions are not always true, this is the point where your own skillset matters the most, if you get panic at that time, then it will not serve the purpose in anyway. It will only cause more and more troubles for you, So you need to remain calm and use your mind to make effective decisions.
Panic is something that compounds a problem that is why the first thing they teach to people that are supposed to respond to emergencies is to not panic, if they do, then they are only going to make a problem even worse by taking the wrong decisions, so while trading is very time sensitive if you find yourself panicking sometimes the best thing you can do is to take a 5 minute break and calm yourself before taking any action.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
September 26, 2017, 11:39:48 AM

Activity: 676
Merit: 500
September 26, 2017, 11:30:29 AM
I not panic,, just hold my coin, i believe will pump again
easily panic will make wrong decision
 Grin Grin Grin
I think this is what everyone else should as well. Most of the trades normally panic under these circumstances and usually make false decision. This is the time where emotions play a significant role and force you making false decision most of the time. You need not to panic and you should hold you Bitcoin in order to make good profit.
Yep! It is really crucial t manage your emotions and stress very well when you are in your professional life, even in personal life too many emotions can ruin your life. No need to give up on your coins especially bitcoins if your coins are going through some hard time. Every bitcoin dump is surely followed by a great pump.
Although keep your money in Bitcoin very safe, because it is the King of the cryptocurrency world, so if it falls down, other cryptocurrencies also fall down together. But what do you think about the opportunities make good profit from altcoin while you can know those?
Activity: 238
September 26, 2017, 09:25:37 AM
Rumors  and volatility become a direct realty in all altcoin. I usually check all the rumors before deciding on anything with my altcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 26, 2017, 08:20:15 AM
I will not be panic,  I know bitcoin, it is so volatile probably the price is high this morning but it can be low at the afternoon and can be like sky rocket tomorow.
Activity: 297
September 26, 2017, 08:10:58 AM
I not panic,, just hold my coin, i believe will pump again
easily panic will make wrong decision
 Grin Grin Grin
I think this is what everyone else should as well. Most of the trades normally panic under these circumstances and usually make false decision. This is the time where emotions play a significant role and force you making false decision most of the time. You need not to panic and you should hold you Bitcoin in order to make good profit.
Yep! It is really crucial t manage your emotions and stress very well when you are in your professional life, even in personal life too many emotions can ruin your life. No need to give up on your coins especially bitcoins if your coins are going through some hard time. Every bitcoin dump is surely followed by a great pump.
Activity: 266
Merit: 102
September 24, 2017, 12:06:22 PM
It depends on the coin, if it isn't well established, it is advisable to sell, you could buy them back later at an even cheaper rate. With BTC and the popular coins, I hold.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 12:04:18 PM
I think panic is a common thing, especially for new users because of their lack of experience and knowledge.
Keep remain and observe, the market will surely recover after a while. if market goes low , then maybe you can consider to exchange it.

If he market goes low, be steady and grab the opportunity to make more money by buying in. Panic happens even to experienced traders but the difference is the reaction to panic. You can either allow to make decisions for you or take control
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
September 24, 2017, 11:13:57 AM
I think panic is a common thing, especially for new users because of their lack of experience and knowledge.
Keep remain and observe, the market will surely recover after a while. if market goes low , then maybe you can consider to exchange it.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
September 24, 2017, 04:05:54 AM
I am not panicking even if my coin is going down. Panicking is not necessary and I can say that panicking is one of the reason why we lose our money in the trading. We should not panic in the trading world.
Activity: 52
Merit: 10
September 24, 2017, 03:53:37 AM
for me i divided my money to $ , euro , gold , silver , bitcoin and other altcoin so when one rise other will down i sell who is rise and buy more who is down 
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2017, 03:07:22 AM
We can not deny that everyone will experience a panic when faced with the situation of altcoin values ​​that are down, including even me. I follow the dibitcoin activity because half of my life needs I hang on bitcoin so I will experience panic when the price of altcoin is down. I myself am very aware that the thing I'm doing right now is a mistake that should not be done. but because of the current economic needs in my unstable life this makes me sell the bitcoin assets I have. certainly if the economic needs in my life have stabilized I will not experience any panic in any situation. in a situation of decline to the value of altcoin actually need a little patience in the present situation like this is actually a matter of course where the price will tend to decline and then will be followed by an increase.
Activity: 798
Merit: 182
September 23, 2017, 09:34:44 PM
Keep calm and hold,  it is the best way to fight trading psichology.  Cryptocurrency is volatile.  So the price will always up and down continously.  So nothing to worry. Just keep calm.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
September 23, 2017, 09:08:48 PM
I do not panic, maybe because I am just new here or I really enjoy seeing how every event and situations affect the price of bitcoins. I am learning more through it and I am understanding more of it. Yes it's a bit disappointing to see your savings go down, I mean very low but it's a part of earning. I do not regret holding it.
Pages:
Jump to: