Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 36. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 23, 2017, 06:36:32 PM
As I am starting the path of trading, I used to panic a lot. But now, whenever I feel nervous about the dumps that I got encountered, I try to calm myself and think. When those happens, I usually go to threads and find the coins I invested with, finding the reasons why it happen and from there, I could visualize if I would really lose my money or not. I try not to lose my patience to overcome my fear. What I've regretted so far is that I lose all my confidence in my coins when they experience huge dumps. Right now, I always tell to myself to be confident and do first the things that I must do before making rash decisions.
Activity: 542
Merit: 101
September 23, 2017, 04:31:55 PM
I used to panic a lot a start now, it is different story. I just don't care cause I know that crypto will succeed. It is that simple for me now
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
September 23, 2017, 04:02:55 PM
Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.
You are right, you cannot panic and make the right decision. You set in anxiety, then you will be unable to think straight and every of your decisions will be emotionally made. The most important thing is knowing what you want to achieve in your trade even before you start.
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
September 23, 2017, 03:01:11 PM
I think the word "PANIC" should be banned from the dictionary of a good trader. Even if you're not, you have everytime planned a "PLANE B" or "PLANE C" where you can avoid all type of panic. Normally people in panic start selling/buying without reasons, and lost a 5% - 10% just for choose the wrong time.
You are making a mistake this is not a matter of definitions this is a matter of feelings, you can say that panic is not in your dictionary all what you want but when the moment comes and you feel panic, then you are in panic it is that simple, what we need to do is to find strategies to try to cope with that panic, once you learn how to deal with it you are going to avoid being dominated by it and make bad decisions because of it.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Presale is live!
September 23, 2017, 09:47:17 AM
I try not to! I take deep breaths and make sure that my heart isn't beating too fast otherwise I could make a bad decision.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
September 22, 2017, 06:36:10 AM
Panic when you got scared and sold your coins and didn't know that after you sold it it grow substantially.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
September 22, 2017, 06:35:41 AM
this crypto world peoples are very interesting. they are panicing very fast and dumping what they have.
Dont have enough knowledge for those people that panic easily dont know the process of the movement of the trading maybe for some new trader much better to make some study first so they can avoid panicking like selling their coin in a lower price .

I think people with knowledge will also panic due to the sudden fluctuations in the market. People who want to hold for the long term will not panic for anything they secure minimum targets reaches. Trading always needs patience those who waited for patiently will be rewarded.
Indeed! The random and unplanned market fluctuations are very much horrible for everyone and especially for those who are involved in trading or short term investments. Yeah! Long term investors are least bothered by the fluctuations especially if they are holding bitcoins.
Activity: 379
September 22, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
when times in panicking I usually don't know what to do! my mind stops and i can't even move my body. usually I just shout and stayed where I stand, and wait to someone who see and help me. luckily, when I am panic, someone is there to help me calm and think what to do in order to control my self (fear). Suddenly It comes to my mind that the situation is not that serious, I was just over reacted by the situation and it leads to panic automatically.
Grin I remember the time I lost more than 50k$ in one day. My heart frozen at that time. But now I see everything normal. price always go up and go down all the time. news and fud become doesn't matter for me at all
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
September 22, 2017, 01:44:59 AM
We all will feel panic when bitcoin prices decrease. In our mind there is only a decision that is selling bitcoin that we have. So panic is a normal thing, everyone will definitely experience this. What distinguishes only the level of panic that will be faced.
Yeah! We do get panicked when bitcoins are going through some hard times but that does not mean we should give up on them and sell them off at cheap rates because we all know that bitcoins always rise very high after dumps. Dumps should be treated as a time for buying more bitcoins.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
September 22, 2017, 12:14:10 AM
when times in panicking I usually don't know what to do! my mind stops and i can't even move my body. usually I just shout and stayed where I stand, and wait to someone who see and help me. luckily, when I am panic, someone is there to help me calm and think what to do in order to control my self (fear). Suddenly It comes to my mind that the situation is not that serious, I was just over reacted by the situation and it leads to panic automatically.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
September 22, 2017, 12:09:02 AM
I have been away from these panic situations, because the funds I hold in terms of bitcoin is very low compared to the people who has been holding big volume. Even when I invest big I won't be panicking, because I know about its nature as well have faith that it retains. So with trust I have been holding the small funds as an long term investment.
Sometimes i panic when the time its getting low the value of bitcoin.but still when its get low im hoping for increasing of its value soon because i trust bitcoin taht it will be back as soon as possible.
Activity: 378
September 20, 2017, 07:15:35 PM
We all will feel panic when bitcoin prices decrease. In our mind there is only a decision that is selling bitcoin that we have. So panic is a normal thing, everyone will definitely experience this. What distinguishes only the level of panic that will be faced.
So how can we decrease panic from that condition which is bitcoin or other coin decrease their price? If you know please tell me. Since although we have analyze the price sharp, we are sure that the price will getting higher, but in exact market, price is getting lower. Sometime prediction is not always right. Thanks before
Yes it is very much true that predictions are not always true, this is the point where your own skillset matters the most, if you get panic at that time, then it will not serve the purpose in anyway. It will only cause more and more troubles for you, So you need to remain calm and use your mind to make effective decisions.

Indeed. Experience and skill would come into play when panic starts. I usually just cease what i'm doing, realx and breath for a while and think about the reason i felt panic and then what to do next. Its normal to feel panic. It's just how we deal with it positively
yes that is true that those people who have good experience in trading they will never accept any panic and will remain as calm in any condition.  they always study the market and analyze about bitcoin and after that they take a step, either to hold their bitcoin or sell it. to  me it think that it is too much important to study about the bitcoin maket and get information about it on regular bases.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 20, 2017, 05:25:15 PM
So how can we decrease panic from that condition which is bitcoin or other coin decrease their price? If you know please tell me. Since although we have analyze the price sharp, we are sure that the price will getting higher, but in exact market, price is getting lower. Sometime prediction is not always right. Thanks before
Yes it is very much true that predictions are not always true, this is the point where your own skillset matters the most, if you get panic at that time, then it will not serve the purpose in anyway. It will only cause more and more troubles for you, So you need to remain calm and use your mind to make effective decisions.

Indeed. Experience and skill would come into play when panic starts. I usually just cease what i'm doing, realx and breath for a while and think about the reason i felt panic and then what to do next. Its normal to feel panic. It's just how we deal with it positively
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
September 20, 2017, 05:20:50 PM
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
September 20, 2017, 05:18:20 PM
I don't panic really. When an altcoin I hold drops I know it will recover eventually because I always analyze my investment before investing in the first place. I think I will consider panicking once the internet shuts off for some reason.

This is just a better response. When one analysis the market before going in and it goes against you, you just see it as a wrong trade or decision, hence learn from it. Meanwhile, I thought I'm I happen to be the only one that panicks with the internet shutting off  Grin
Activity: 504
September 20, 2017, 03:17:56 PM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?
first I played bitcoin and experienced the price that fell down I had a great panic and I sold a loss, it turns out afterwards I really regret it because in fact it is a moment to buy again, and now if the price falls I am not panic but I am actually very happy. because I can buy bitcoin prices when prices dump.
Activity: 281
Organic PR on Tier 1 media
September 20, 2017, 02:24:32 PM
I don't. Panicking is the worst thing you can do as a trader. It is like trying to swim with shoes on, if that makes any sense...
You have given a very beautiful example. I think that if you are a trader and you have this bad habit of getting panic, then you should better leave trading till the time you overcome this weakness. Getting panic certainly means that you are going to end up making false decisions which can result in a huge loss.
yeah panicking is a bad habit but it doesn't mean that you should leave the trading, because panicking is natural thing which almost exist in every person on earth. some peoples understand how to control panic but some not, try to learn from senior traders who are able to control this situation.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
September 20, 2017, 10:55:52 AM
We all panic, from possible risks and losses. But whether it is worth doing and whether it is right, most likely not. It is better to restrain yourself and make smart decisions at one time or another. Especially in trade with a drop in the price of a coin, you can not hastily sell everything, it's better to keep coins and then to understand that you did everything right.
Getting panic is quite a normal thing. I think the most important thing is that you should know how to overcome that situation in a better way so that you may not suffer loss by making false decision. You need to know how to control your nerves and emotions well if you want to have a good future in Bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 20, 2017, 01:45:02 AM
I panic if all altcoin trade is banned in my country.
a nightmare for me if that happens. maybe that's all that makes me panic. I'm used to the altcoin price that I hold down, because I'm sure every time there is a certain price drop will rise again.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 20, 2017, 01:20:52 AM
Well I do panic like. "Ohw! The price of bitcoin falls for 2 consecutive days for about 500$, I need to buy some coins." Then two days later, it gets even lower. That's the time when regrets hit me  Grin Sad
It is even very bad selling at this point in time cause any prediction may be wrong except you want to take risk. However, you may study the market and see if there may be some opportunity at that point, otherwise you may end up buying at the wrong position. You could have just followed the first china news and predict what happens, probably you would have sold then at $4500 like I did and be smiling when buying more now at every dip. However, every mistake is an experience to do it better next time.

The market still in a very unstable to predict, although I already very careful in speculating but still can slipped, and from this situation I learned to stay calm during the storm and dont take risky move in the current situation, but if the one that fall down deeply are alt coins then I think I will freak out and panic
Pages:
Jump to: