Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you Panic? - page 34. (Read 39813 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 03:41:42 AM
Panic always produces a bad and detrimental effect for us, because panic happens from the mind that isn't calm. As happened at bitcoin prices these few days. I just relax, no need to feel nervous if bitcoin will continue to weaken slowly. I've been fighting bitcoin for years, so i'm immune to any conditions that are even worse than today.

I'm not long in bitcoin, so I'm prone to panic. It's very hard for me to watch my capital melt. I just turn off the computer and go home to do stuff that's not stupid.
Every traders experience of panic when the price dump. Im prone also into panic of my holdings what I did was I keep calm and thinking a lot of my effort when I invest in trading. Because if you embrace this panic moves you will lose all your money your capital. Instead, feel and think there's a rainbow after the hard dump.

I will not panic even now that the bitcoin and altcoin value are dropping because when i do i cant concentrate of thinking and no better solutions will come out in my mind, if i will do panic it will make the situation worse. Be calm, breath and concentrate of better ideas on how to sustain this situation. Now the best solution is to continue hoard Cool
Panic doesn’t make solutions better rather it acts as poisonous to the decision. What people often do, they couldn’t resist the loss or price going down, get panic and then ultimate results would never be in their favor. Don’t be panic, the only rule that makes your decision making strong.
Activity: 361
Merit: 137
September 29, 2017, 09:41:42 AM
I don't - While some people do I just keep living my life and chill until the price goes back up
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 29, 2017, 09:29:11 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
What makes you panic and how do you react to it?

mostly i am not doing panic but sometimes u choose wrong option and than u realize that u made panic sell.
That is still panicking as far as I am concerned bro. Whatever will make you not to relax and sell a coin out of panic is not the best way to go.

If you actually studied the trade pattern very well, it will be hard for you to lose and even if there is a downtrend which is normal in any coin, you can still be rest assured there is a support for it to bounce back. However most people always want to get in when coin is being pumped so as not to miss out and that ends up being a shitty trade for them.
Activity: 397
Merit: 100
September 29, 2017, 06:08:54 AM
I have been away from these panic situations, because the funds I hold in terms of bitcoin is very low compared to the people who has been holding big volume. Even when I invest big I won't be panicking, because I know about its nature as well have faith that it retains. So with trust I have been holding the small funds as an long term investment.
Sometimes i panic when the time its getting low the value of bitcoin.but still when its get low im hoping for increasing of its value soon because i trust bitcoin taht it will be back as soon as possible.
This is human nature that when he sees the things going in the opposite direction than what he was expecting, he panics. But the successful traders and investors are the ones who at that time of hustle manages to control their nerves and remain calm. This is what we all need to learn and do.

Activity: 246
September 29, 2017, 05:33:46 AM
who likes to panic is a person who is new in this field, but if it is so old players then see the market situation is deteriorated it would be casual, if possible would use it to profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
September 29, 2017, 04:24:39 AM
Whether its bitcoin trading or altcoin trading, there is bound to come a time when your investment is getting dumped badly, and its panic time.
How do you panic? Does that really make you panic and do you take decisions that you actually regretted later? Or do you keep calm and HODL?
To panic when you are losing money from what you expected profit I think is normal. For me, I use to remain calm and hold until it crosses the percentage of stop lose which I believe I can no longer endure on my investment before I will now sell at lose.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 03:14:12 AM
We all panic, from possible risks and losses. But whether it is worth doing and whether it is right, most likely not. It is better to restrain yourself and make smart decisions at one time or another. Especially in trade with a drop in the price of a coin, you can not hastily sell everything, it's better to keep coins and then to understand that you did everything right.
Getting panic is quite a normal thing. I think the most important thing is that you should know how to overcome that situation in a better way so that you may not suffer loss by making false decision. You need to know how to control your nerves and emotions well if you want to have a good future in Bitcoin.
Getting panicked is nothing out of this world and people often panic whenever they see symptoms of going in loss. Panicking with bitcoins is mostly experienced by new investors; those who are old in this field don’t panic at all. Rather treat it like an opportunity.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 322
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 29, 2017, 12:59:48 AM
In trading there is no need of panicking while following one of the basic rules of trading I.e always trade with the amount of money you can afford to lose. In forex trading there is what is known as 'money management' this is very important aspect in trading, a trader trades with a maximum of 5% of his total investment, he analysis a trading set up and set a STOP LOSS, this is used to cut off  5% of his total investment if the trade moved against him without panicking.
Activity: 143
September 29, 2017, 12:10:24 AM
I panicked when I lost all my Bitcoin.
however, when all the coins you hold down are sure everyone is in a panic. but all I did was keep him even though I was in a state of panic. because if it sells when prices are low and panic conditions are a real failure.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 07:04:26 AM
to deal with it do not panic, and do not follow others who are afraid of losing due to decrease bitcoin prices, if you sell means you are ready to lose, my advice is patient and wait until bitcoin prices back to normal again.
Activity: 420
September 28, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
this crypto world peoples are very interesting. they are panicing very fast and dumping what they have.
Dont have enough knowledge for those people that panic easily dont know the process of the movement of the trading maybe for some new trader much better to make some study first so they can avoid panicking like selling their coin in a lower price .

that' right because if we panic it will be a loss, better to learn from experienced people or read in the forum to be able to get the correct information
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
September 27, 2017, 12:53:39 PM
At some point one needs to panic you cannot just do without it and in my own case, I always want to blame myself for not taking the decision when the price of the stock I hold was still favorable. But the important thing how do one hold up never to take actions under such condition because that could be fatal. What I do basically is just to avoid checking and checking, I just ignore everything that have to do with price and concentrate on something else and even sometimes I avoid logging into my trading account for a number of days.

Since that has always worked for me, I stick to it and gradually the pressure subsidise and panic vanishes.
That's nice thing that you are doing because if you are keep looking it's mean that you are really worry try to avoid anxiety because anxiety cannot help you but the time will help you more.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
September 27, 2017, 12:25:36 PM
At some point one needs to panic you cannot just do without it and in my own case, I always want to blame myself for not taking the decision when the price of the stock I hold was still favorable. But the important thing how do one hold up never to take actions under such condition because that could be fatal. What I do basically is just to avoid checking and checking, I just ignore everything that have to do with price and concentrate on something else and even sometimes I avoid logging into my trading account for a number of days.

Since that has always worked for me, I stick to it and gradually the pressure subsidise and panic vanishes.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 27, 2017, 12:15:56 PM
Whatever I learnt from the people around me is to hold the bitcoin no matter what happens to the market. You can't hold it long if you are panic person and that's actually the emotional kind of investment which not good in crypto world, real world or forex world or anywhere.

It's really simple math, if you are making he decision in emotions and selling the dam coin in hurried situation the you are in loss. You don't even think about the coin and the price at which you bought it. In the situation like this I will always hold no matter what. I'm very grateful to those who taught me this because I started to grasp this fact way early than anything.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 12:14:11 PM
The senior trader said that dont panic. We have to analyze again to decide more carefully.But in my experience, i always panic, i worry if the price of my alcoin getting bad. So i did cutloss that make my principal down. But next future i will learn how to not panic, so we can make good decision

actually all newbie they are the panic mode they are increasing and decreasing the price of bitcoin. Also, panic selling and buying also are just as good for everyone. they say the traders get their profit from other people and are just too expensive at high prices and they fall sharply into it that panic modes begin so that the market movement moves or speeds up for them.
Wahat does it mean traders get profit from other people??

definetely yes, traders are paying off from someone else so trading is like a gambling just like you bet and you get someone else's bet. so trading more knowledge is cooler to get the profit you get.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
September 27, 2017, 11:51:58 AM
Rumors  and volatility become a direct realty in all altcoin. I usually check all the rumors before deciding on anything with my altcoin.

Those FUD news really affects the cryptocurrency market. That is true for the stock exchange too. Some times its better to do your own research, where information and updates for the said coins is vital in decisions making.
your own analysis will save you to panic the more you understand your supported project will make you feel safe in anyhow, those fud and
bad news really make such an impact but if you know what is the possible bounce back you will not be affected, experience wise I guess.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
September 27, 2017, 10:55:40 AM
Rumors  and volatility become a direct realty in all altcoin. I usually check all the rumors before deciding on anything with my altcoin.

Those FUD news really affects the cryptocurrency market. That is true for the stock exchange too. Some times its better to do your own research, where information and updates for the said coins is vital in decisions making.
Activity: 126
September 27, 2017, 08:26:20 AM
Trading isn't about patience or impatience, it's about maximising opportunities. However, when it doesn't work out...the impatience can cost, I accept that. As you know, I take the view that if one is going to sell then sell at the top. For instance having not sold ALN at the top I followed my system and didn't sell. I did however have a profit-maximising-stop in mind.Who would have thought a yes vote would make the markets fall? Not me. I think your trade went wrong for more than just impulse buying. Imo it went wrong because you didn't have a strategy and without a strategy statistically you can't win. You are at the mercy of a 50% probability less the spread so over the long term you must loose. You were not using technical analysis but fundamental data/news. That's fine - each to their own. Having made your trade based on the news you then added to your position before there was any fresh confirmed news and at that point your money management goes to pot.

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
September 27, 2017, 06:21:29 AM
There are some differences between business aircraft and bitcoin business, daily traders must know about this. Trading is a gambling game in my opinion, whether you make a profit or lose money. But in the bitcoin environment, there is no damage after I invest in it because the value of bitcoin continues to increase over time. All I have to do is find the dip to buy and keep it lasting.

Everyone panics at different scenarios, some may panic on downfall of the prices of their investments, some panic when they had hard times in family or any other office issues. I usually don’t get panic as soon like others because I know how to control my emotions so that my decisions are not affected while trading at the time of crisis.
Yeah, I think the present is a time of crisis, people are very scared when they look at the price of bitcoin, some people have made the wrong decision and sell all their bitcoin at low prices, they will soon regret, in the past, I was also a victim in this situation. However, at present I know emotional control and I have a lot of experience, knowledge, that made me feel very calm, even I was not too concerned about the price of bitcoin fell, and I always say to myself, if afraid, turn off the computer and go to bed, it is quite effective
I guess i panic when i don’t see the rise of bitcoins and i don’t get the desired results seeing the value of bitcoin dropping. But i try to keep myself calm in such conditions and try to think of the positive things. Because eventually it is going to benefit us in the future. So stay calm guys.
well people always panic when they really didnt have an experience of such thing and they are afraid of loosing something because of it.i think the best thing to do is to keep looking for an update and think possitive .
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
September 27, 2017, 01:17:04 AM
There are some differences between business aircraft and bitcoin business, daily traders must know about this. Trading is a gambling game in my opinion, whether you make a profit or lose money. But in the bitcoin environment, there is no damage after I invest in it because the value of bitcoin continues to increase over time. All I have to do is find the dip to buy and keep it lasting.

Everyone panics at different scenarios, some may panic on downfall of the prices of their investments, some panic when they had hard times in family or any other office issues. I usually don’t get panic as soon like others because I know how to control my emotions so that my decisions are not affected while trading at the time of crisis.
Yeah, I think the present is a time of crisis, people are very scared when they look at the price of bitcoin, some people have made the wrong decision and sell all their bitcoin at low prices, they will soon regret, in the past, I was also a victim in this situation. However, at present I know emotional control and I have a lot of experience, knowledge, that made me feel very calm, even I was not too concerned about the price of bitcoin fell, and I always say to myself, if afraid, turn off the computer and go to bed, it is quite effective
I guess i panic when i don’t see the rise of bitcoins and i don’t get the desired results seeing the value of bitcoin dropping. But i try to keep myself calm in such conditions and try to think of the positive things. Because eventually it is going to benefit us in the future. So stay calm guys.
Pages:
Jump to: