Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself? - page 4. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 12:58:22 AM
Bitcoin for me is an oppurtunity which bitcoin tries to help and reach you from whatever you've wanted,,but it could only be happen through your hardship,dedication and passion to achieve it.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
May 19, 2018, 12:35:11 AM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
I personally see bitcoins as a profit. Lets face it, a lot of people deemed bitcoins more of an investment rather than a currency and i strongly believe that i am not the only one who sees it to be a profit, nothing more.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 12:15:45 AM
I did not have simple times and therefore it is primarily a salary. The ability to create something better with it. I live today and now. Global thoughts leave others.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
May 18, 2018, 11:52:50 PM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
Hmm.I see bitcoin in my self because this work help me so that i will not stop to work here because it is important to one student or one person so that we should know bitcoin im ourselves.
Activity: 11
May 18, 2018, 10:39:48 PM
I think, bitcoine is a blessing way to everybody for improve their loyal condition. Its may touch to happiness in our everyday life. So, we can happily say that, bitcoins is a better future for any classes and lowest people.
Activity: 71
May 18, 2018, 09:48:01 PM
I see bitcoin for now is only as invest, but in the future bitcoin will be used in payment
Activity: 48
May 17, 2018, 09:49:41 AM
I see bitcoin as a huge step forward. If definitely pushes people to self-development in technological area. And despite there still is a plenty of people, who disagree that btc is a future, almost everyone agrees that technologies in general are leading as to a better world. Needless to say, btc is a part of those technologies.
Activity: 100
May 17, 2018, 05:05:02 AM
I see bitcoin as the future  which every one would have to live with, bitcoin is very relevant thou some countries  criticize it.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
May 17, 2018, 03:48:11 AM
Bitcoin for me is a boon for the mankind , a opportunity for the world to boost its development, opportunity to the unemployed people, has provided employment to millions of people and has reduced poverty to a very great extent. The concept and invention of bitcoin is a very innovative one and the all credit goes to SATOSHI NAKAMOTO. Bitcoin is best among all crypto currencies and there are millions of factors that made bitcoin so successful among all crypto currencies and for me bitcoin is a money machine and has helped me a lot to be self dependent and now I can bear my daily expenses by my own.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 09:12:27 AM
Bitcoin for me is an opportunity to everybody where a member of this community can gain sufficient profit. With bitcoin, I believe that by putting investment, I could see great future on it as it will gain more profit  in due time. Bitcoin had able to help an economy by giving them the opportunity to earn even with no capital investment like joining in signature bounty campaigns where there only capital is their time and effort.
Activity: 271
May 15, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
Bitcoin for me is a blessing. Through the extra income that I've received from posting in this campaign I already consider Bitcoin as a blessing. In every little thing that arrived and I received is considered as blessing for this can now provide my needs even how much the value is. The important is that I know in myself that I'm worthy to accept and to have it because I worked for it and willing to wait until blessing comes and in the future I will succeed in continuing and pursuing this campaign. Not just me but with my team. We work as one, we can earn more than what we have expected.
Activity: 296
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 10:16:26 AM
Bitcoin is the future . I see it as the currency that will compliment the fiat currency. It is the hope to getting a better future as it gives much opportunity to making an additional or full time income.It is a form of employment as many are earning their income with it.
Bitcoin can divert many people's taste to bitcoin because it always makes a lot of money, because I'm sure the future of bitcoin will be bright.
Activity: 350
April 01, 2018, 10:11:10 AM
Bitcoin is tremendous for me! I learned how to trade as almost similar to Forex (Foreign Exchange). I learned how to invest wisely. I learned how to marketing as well as earning money without capital. Most especially, I learned how to be entrepreneur of myself independently because of Bitcoin. It is a new evolution of money suitable for this era, and I will continue my journey in this world.
Activity: 210
April 01, 2018, 10:02:23 AM
I see Bitcoin as a good source of money and profit and a long term investment so expect to see your money grow in years or so. Bitcoin can be risky at times if you don't calculate things, just like what's happening now if you bought last year you must've lost profit by now because of the constant price drop of Bitcoin, if you sell it you will lose more because just what I've said Bitcoin is something that needs time in order to grow in terms of value. Bitcoin has a high value in accordance to this if you invest to it you'll gain a high profit also.
Activity: 147
Merit: 11
April 01, 2018, 09:49:36 AM
Check bitcoin of course.
Activity: 132
April 01, 2018, 09:36:25 AM

I have used it mainly as asset only. This is because it is not yet much popular as payment medium in my country. Here people still want to get paid using traditional methods like cash and cheque. People do not even like digital payments like mobile payment transfers. This is because few people have online banking options enabled and thus they like to deal in cash only. I am sure that if you mention bitcoin to small sellers ere, they will have no clue about it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 08:25:46 AM
Never thought about it at all.But there are already coins both decorative and real,which really correspond to the bitcoin rate.And about future coins which might be used is still too early to think
Activity: 96
Nice Trip With Us
April 01, 2018, 07:34:12 AM
I see bitcoin will be a substitute for a digital payment system where bitcoin will be a substitute for bank-imposed payments like e-money, credit cards, and etc. In addition, bitcoin will be the most valuable digital asset in the world because bitcoin is not controlled by any party taking advantage of a transaction.
Activity: 42
April 01, 2018, 07:01:16 AM
It seemed that the problem of mistrust and uncertainty in the financial system would only worsen. "How to preserve wealth, if the financial system itself collapses?"
Activity: 112
Merit: 4
March 16, 2018, 04:33:30 PM
I see bitcoin as a hope, a hope for a better change .. either from the financial side or anything else.
and I am sure with the effort or hard work then the change to the better will be realized. because here in my place many people can change for the better because bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: