Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself? - page 6. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 09:58:54 AM
In my own perspective, I see bitcoin as another cryptocurrency that will be regulated by the government.  It is a good mode of payment  because we can pay stuff online without going thru bank or any financing company.  And I can see it increasing in value as each country learned how to regulate it and accept it as an alternative mode of payment.
Activity: 293
Merit: 107
February 25, 2018, 09:51:09 AM
As I have seen in bitcoin myself it's like a food that gives us nutrients as well as bitcoin, it gives us our needs through our bitcoin job so we do everything for bitcoin goodness.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
February 25, 2018, 09:30:34 AM
for me bitcoin has more use in the future, for now bitcoin can be use as a currency a mode of payment and assets. but in the future bitcoin will become more functionable for us when it is already legal to all country. bitcoin can lessen the unemployment all over the world because bitcoin has lot of icos and other coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
February 25, 2018, 09:25:59 AM
I see bitcoin as alternative ways source of income. It helps the economy to reduce the unemployment by providing a job for those jobless people, and giving other source of income for those who has in a job. That is how I see bitcoin for now. The way it changes some people lives and its contribution to the society.

Same here, it has opened up avenues  for me to pick up freelance jobs online and get paid  for it which wasn't possible with fiat currencies  for great number of years and so i see bitcoin as  a financial liberator which has come to really improve our lives and reduce unemployment remotely.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
February 25, 2018, 08:52:49 AM
Bitcoin is everything to me as a bitcoin currency is equated in my opinion,including that bitcoin has become a friend in my life and has become an important part to my finances as well.Other than that bitcoin has been trusted by some people who invest money.
Activity: 112
Merit: 13
February 25, 2018, 08:39:18 AM
I see bitcoin as alternative ways source of income. It helps the economy to reduce the unemployment by providing a job for those jobless people, and giving other source of income for those who has in a job. That is how I see bitcoin for now. The way it changes some people lives and its contribution to the society.
Activity: 119
February 25, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
i see bitcoin as something new making a real revolution in the cryptocurrency's world. This coin is changing peoples' lifes. I hope that it stops decresing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
February 25, 2018, 08:24:25 AM
I see bitcoin as a better type of currency than fiat. Because of fast peer-to-peer transaction. Also, it has the capability to skyrocket in a few hours. It can also be a lifetime investment that has a huge return. Earning bitcoins is a side job for everyone as long as they have the basic equipments and knowledge of bitcoin.
Activity: 756
February 25, 2018, 08:19:55 AM
I think bitcoin is an asset like gold, but on the other hand bitcoin is also considered a currency, because it has a great exchange rate, and I think the weakness of bitcoin is when there is bad news in a community, people are very easily provoked to sell and eventually bitcoin prices decreased that is drastic
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 25, 2018, 07:48:12 AM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
I see bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies as a good investments in the future.And if we don't get serious to learned about this coins,maybe we won't be able to joined the ride to success.Because right now,crypto coins are being talked by many big investors worldwide.And the moment they will decide to divert their normal business into this kind of new and promising business,those who are already here would be blessed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 25, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
I would see Bitcoin as future secure asset away from banks and govt agencies door to wealth
Activity: 350
February 18, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley

i see bitcoin as the next big revolution because it make the Finance domain huge and help businesses around the world to grow and smash it
Activity: 118
February 18, 2018, 06:11:53 PM
My position regarding bitcoin is that unfortunately the large-scale capital taking over its ecosystem has broken down all the potential it had as a means of payment or currency, and its constant volatility has shown its weakness as a store of value. However, I think it has been a useful tool to ensure an important distribution of wealth among thousands of users who have benefited economically from its great growth.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1268
February 18, 2018, 05:54:39 PM
I view BTC in many ways.

I see it as an alternative to FIAT currency in the future especially if we fall
into another economic crisis and we cannot access our FIAT for day to day
living and hopefully we will be able to use BTC

I also see it as a viable long term investment plan, something that my day
job will never provide me with. Independence from any day job and any FIAT.
Activity: 182
February 18, 2018, 05:48:40 PM
BitcoinNo Central Command. Bitcoin isn't owned by anyone. Think of it like email. Anyone can use it, but there isn't a single company that is in charge of it. Bitcoin transactions are irreversible is a new currency that was created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto. Transactions are made with no middle men – meaning, no banks! Bitcoin can be used to book hotels on Expedia, shop for furniture on Overstock and buy Xbox games.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
February 18, 2018, 05:46:55 PM
All in all I must say that bitcoin is really creating innovations. Look at its function and worth now, our population is growing so hard in engagement into crypto.  Bitcoin is really a great thing.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
February 18, 2018, 05:31:47 PM
I see bitcoin in the future to be a digital currency all over the world that has been taking over physical money and it been used to all transaction in the public, it is financial freedom and it is the answer of poverty.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 18, 2018, 04:31:22 PM
I see a bitcoin as a good inventor of satoshi nakamoto being able to vote because of this many unemployed help because it did some work as a job. There are three main categories of bitcoin mining hardware, each more expensive and more powerful than the last. This guide to setting up a bitcoin miner explains each of them, and talks about how to make them work.

What the hell are you talking about man? Bitcoin did not invent satoshi nakamoto. It was satoshi nakamoto who invented bitcoin(at least that's what they often say) because clearly, bitcoins is the currency and satoshi nakamoto is the human or the group of people who invented bitcoins. Or maybe you just expressed it wrong I guess? Well, no matter the case, please do recheck your post before you even post it since one word misplaced can really alter the thought that you would want to express into something different.

-Just an advice man, good day.
Activity: 112
February 18, 2018, 04:19:04 PM
It is a great opportunity to become rich Smiley you just need to dedicate yourself to it and don't be afraid to risk.
Activity: 210
Merit: 128
February 18, 2018, 04:18:59 PM
I see a bitcoin as a good inventor of satoshi nakamoto being able to vote because of this many unemployed help because it did some work as a job. There are three main categories of bitcoin mining hardware, each more expensive and more powerful than the last. This guide to setting up a bitcoin miner explains each of them, and talks about how to make them work.
Pages:
Jump to: