Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself? - page 5. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 16, 2018, 04:13:13 PM
I see Bitcoin as best investment, digital currency and many ways to earn profit. Bitcoin is the replacement of currency for some, gold replacement for some and good earning crypto for some. I will say Bitcoin has all the potential for every ones to earn some huge profit without doing anything hard.
For sure there is nothing better than bitcoin to invest today, with the passage of time bitcoin is getting popular and high, it is being used more than fiat now and it will be high in demand more than paper money at the end of the year. It is good and smart way of earning it is new age where people use to buy things using bitcoin, digital currency is good for the reason that it never stops growing. So I can see bitcoin as legal currency and I trust bitcoin for investment and I know it is able to use for online shopping of every kinda goods from bitcoin market.
Activity: 308
March 16, 2018, 12:54:27 AM
I believe the bitcoin-led cryptocurrency market is a good opportunity to earn money right now and is probably a way to make money in the future. Bitcoin has given us the opportunity to earn faith and profit. The capital is growing each day, so I really want to know more about cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is a blessing for me. Those who want to earn or who want to achieve success by becoming established members of their society, their lives do not matter. I see bitcoin as a blessing in disguise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
March 16, 2018, 12:36:05 AM
I see Bitcoin as best investment, digital currency and many ways to earn profit. Bitcoin is the replacement of currency for some, gold replacement for some and good earning crypto for some. I will say Bitcoin has all the potential for every ones to earn some huge profit without doing anything hard.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
March 16, 2018, 12:33:41 AM
We are precisely needing for another bullish once more, not all that long that we've been in plunge and now it's back again without even opportunities to completely recuperate. Possibly we ought to acknowledge the genuine article about crypto, however we got frantic and feel stresses yet it won't important to be tricked once more. We ought not consider these as method for offering coins into shoddy value cause it just contribute into getting down seriously
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin
March 16, 2018, 12:26:59 AM
apparently bitcoin now is getting popular, specially if you dont have luck in seeking a job... or making it as your second income... by just sitting infront of your pc or by just tapping your smart phones, you will then become an bitcoin earner. so bitcoin is one of the in demand currencies nowadays.
It's just magic internet points, not as valuable as magic internet money...

The internet is built on layers and so will Bitcoin. As long as the base layer is decentralized and trustless then we are moving in the right direction.

I also do like monero as the only alt coin worth looking into. However, they seem to have an easy time with non contentious hardforking, not necessarily bad but not good either. Also they seem to have an attack vector with contentious hardforks. MoneroV could undermine privacy if your transactions shared ring signatures with users who redeem their MoneroV tokens. It will impact users even if they don't redeem their MoneroV tokens themselves. So say a government transacts on the monero chain before to try and be part of as many ring signatures as possible, then they redeem their MoneroV tokens and would be able to undermine privacy of unrelated parties.
Activity: 12
March 15, 2018, 12:10:19 PM
apparently bitcoin now is getting popular, specially if you dont have luck in seeking a job... or making it as your second income... by just sitting infront of your pc or by just tapping your smart phones, you will then become an bitcoin earner. so bitcoin is one of the in demand currencies nowadays.
Activity: 84
March 14, 2018, 10:43:33 AM
This is similar to how non-cash payments are made in banks: when you pay a card in a store, you also do not transfer any physical money or gold to anyone. What do you think?
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
CoinPoker.com
March 11, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
For me, Bitcoin is just a normal currency. But it is virtual, that is really big difference compare to other currency. Bitcoin is really the best for everyone, you  can send any amount of money on your mobile devices without going to banks.
March 11, 2018, 07:46:14 PM
Bitcoin, particularly this blockchain technology wont die as just like an email. It will live as long as people are using the internet. I think this is the future and this where things headed soon. Im looking forward that someday we have a cashless society and we just need bitcoin to buy goods and have a transaction.
Activity: 168
March 11, 2018, 07:30:39 PM
Bitcoin is a revolution, bitcoin is a freedom, bitcoin is a peer-to-peer electronic currency and also a digital store of value. bitcoin is a currency that gives power back to the people where anyone can take control over their money or an asset. with bitcoin, the future is now because everybody is free.
Activity: 172
March 11, 2018, 07:22:26 PM
I see the future. Any door that bitcoin opened it and will never be closed.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
March 11, 2018, 07:04:17 PM
I see Bitcoin as a continuation on the future.It is more valuable and always developing than other trading products.This will be the medium of investment in future and it is easy to convert to local currencies.
March 09, 2018, 03:33:49 AM
a lot of time was studying earnings on crypto currency. and decided to invest in the project ks monitor! I advise everyone
Activity: 364
March 03, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
I see my bitcoin that it will be higher over time because I can guarantee that I will invest in bitcoin and also increase the user so that its price will also increase over time.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
March 03, 2018, 08:49:53 AM
     Wow, I have got to say, a lot of forum members old and new have given quite a good number of great responses. There sure are still a lot of us that are interested in bitcoin's growth more than any other alternative coins out there. The sad thing is, most of the responses are all money or profit related. Not that I am saying it is bad, I mean, I too want the money and profits. But the thing is, more newbies are only seeing bitcoins as something that is a money producing thing rather than a currency or an innovative technology that can turn this world around and rid us off of the outdated monetary systems that we are currently stuck in. Oh well, I guess money is just too strong and to hard to resist. Anyways, thanks for the responses guys, good day.
Activity: 36
February 25, 2018, 10:27:53 AM
If I think of a person as a real gun, we will be benefited by some kind of helicopter crypto as well, and I like Bitcoin fully interested in crypto thinking, and some people think of Bitcoin as someone who sees Bitcoin as a resource, As it looks, Bitcoin should be seen as a gun .
Activity: 82
February 25, 2018, 10:22:36 AM
Bitcoin BTC is still for me an investment to grow your wealth nothing else .. Its far to be a daily used currency on stores & coffees, as long as you pay fees as my VISA credit card to purchase anything.
Activity: 9
February 25, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
I see it like "an old" technology compared to other coins. But it's also a long term investment
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
February 25, 2018, 10:05:49 AM
I see Bitcoin as a store of value and and for use in the future. It will be another great means of exchange in time to come reaching high acceptability and application. It is good for speedy and performing anonymous transactions. Due it's decentralized nature, it will not be under regulations. Overall, Bitcoin have opened up way to make more people wealthy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2018, 09:59:32 AM
    Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
I can see that Bitcoin will save me and my family most especially in terms of financial problems. Poverty is one reason why I came here because only the idea of a decentralized blockchain technology can make it happen not fiat money or any other asset. I know that I have a bright future and I can see that Bitcoin will also change not only mine but people's fortune.
Pages:
Jump to: