Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself? - page 8. (Read 762 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Complete transparency on your charitable donations
February 16, 2018, 03:16:52 PM
Bitcoin for me is such a blessing for everyone who would like to earn or who want to have a success by being member of its society, no matter what their status in life. That's how I see it at one angle.
Activity: 583
Merit: 503
February 16, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
As much as I like the concept of digital money, I have to agree with the people above me and currently regard BTC predominantely as a way to speculate and make profit. Yes, that's a crappy stance in the world of cryptocurrencies and it really doesn't help to make the cryptomarket more stable and thus more attractive to investors. I'm guilty as heck. But the utility of cryptocurrencies is still next to zero and I've gotta pay my bills / products / vacations in fiat money so I act accordingly. I must add that crypto has taught me a LOT about the dynamics of financial markets and can now sort of recognize some 'red flags' on the market.

However, I do hope we'll eventually see a transition from the current old financial infrastructure to a crypto-dominated one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"
February 16, 2018, 03:11:00 PM
For now personally I see Bitcoin as the easiest way for me to earn extra money. I can do this in less than 1 minute in pulling some good profits on trades. Even after work at night I can do bounties and airdrops. It's very convenient to earn Xtra money. Bitcoin is something that everybody can do if they will just take sometime to understand how it works and how will you going to earn without using money ( bounties and airdrops).Some people say Bitcoin might get obsolete because of POW it's using more electricity than a regular household usage, miners can relocate in some countries where in electricity is almost free because simply they have more than enough supply than what their country needed. Maybe few years from now it has a possibility of replacing/at least being in the row of gold as store of value.
Activity: 961
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
February 16, 2018, 03:08:12 PM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
for me i see bitcoin as currency as an investment and way to earn some money..
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
February 16, 2018, 03:05:52 PM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley
I believe the cryptocurrency market led by bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn money at the moment, and perhaps a way to pay in the future. Bitcoin struck us with its growth, which can be observed every day in the market and with other cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin gave us faith in bitcoin and the opportunity to make a profit. Capitalization is growing every day, so I really like to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
February 16, 2018, 03:00:07 PM
For now I see bitcoin only as an investment. Because it is not used for payments in my country. There is no application. So I see bitcoin as an investment which will be used as a payment system in future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
February 16, 2018, 02:57:30 PM
I consider Bitcoin as an investment that could bring me back some profits and properly could give me a perfect career if i'm success.
Bitcoin is an opportunity for earlycomers and it seems still good for newcomers if they do have a right stragedy or a brilliant plan.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 02:38:48 PM
Bitcoin is the future . I see it as the currency that will compliment the fiat currency. It is the hope to getting a better future as it gives much opportunity to making an additional or full time income.It is a form of employment as many are earning their income with it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
February 16, 2018, 02:31:35 PM
I see it as the future., the way it's generated, the way it's decentralized and trustless.
More valuable than other trading commodities, and always evolving. Unlike your regular investments.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
February 16, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
I just see, bitcoin has more a function as an assets like gold. Because of my logic when looking at bitcoin and how to get bitcoin almost similar to gold, that is by mining process first. I just think if bitcoin is called global currency, it's not his nature. Because the requirement to become a global currency must be recognized by everyone. The volatile bitcoin price will make a person think long to use it as a transaction tool. So that, someone will prefer to hodl bitcoin until the price goes up and then sell it.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 16, 2018, 01:51:25 PM
Pages:
Jump to: