Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you see bitcoins yourself? - page 7. (Read 761 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
February 18, 2018, 04:15:51 PM
I see bitcoin as the hope for me to control my own money and no longer be in mercy of the governments and the greedy bankers.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
February 18, 2018, 04:09:23 PM
As much as I like the concept of digital money, I have to agree with the people above me and currently regard BTC predominantely as a way to speculate and make profit. Yes, that's a crappy stance in the world of cryptocurrencies and it really doesn't help to make the cryptomarket more stable and thus more attractive to investors. I'm guilty as heck. But the utility of cryptocurrencies is still next to zero and I've gotta pay my bills / products / vacations in fiat money so I act accordingly. I must add that crypto has taught me a LOT about the dynamics of financial markets and can now sort of recognize some 'red flags' on the market.

However, I do hope we'll eventually see a transition from the current old financial infrastructure to a crypto-dominated one.

Well, I gotta agree on you with that. Since like you too and all the other crypto lovers out there, I also have bills to pay. And obviously having an extra money for them all and more will really reduce the jobs I need to get into and replace them with jobs here on the forum and trading. Imagine a life where you do not have to think about what job or other sidelines you will have to get in on just to make ends meet, that would absolutely be pretty awesome if you ask me. So really, no matter how much we want to use cryptos as how satoshi has envisioned it to be, it is still pretty impossible to attain considering all the problems that cryptos have nowadays. Which is why in the meantime, we might as well enjoy the benefits and grab as much opportunity as we can to earn.
Activity: 221
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:25:16 AM
Bitcoin for me  the best way to financial independence and the ability to pay off their debts. I like the idea of full decentralization and the fact that there is no chance for corruption and political influence in the crypto currency. I do not want to go to banks, I want to control my finances myself.
Yes I agree with you because of a big influence to humanity I can see bitcoin just like a superhuman who save us from darkness.Which means save us from financial needs and reliable enough to push us to find the beauty of financial living together with bitcoin.I'm newly here but the way I express my feelings is the way I considered to myself to be a great bitcoiner someday.Theres no late of everyone here so I will make my essence and continue my dream as a part of bitcoin believer.
A great idea for a beginners like you.This is called a dedication and perseverance to conduct and facilitate for forum activities.Were glad to be here and infact every moment that we give time and effort to bitcoin activities was a chance to take the spot of  as a millionaire for the future.In reality I will be forever as bitcoin fans and make my nice shot for my post and make a positive trust for btc.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 04:04:24 AM
Bitcoin for me  the best way to financial independence and the ability to pay off their debts. I like the idea of full decentralization and the fact that there is no chance for corruption and political influence in the crypto currency. I do not want to go to banks, I want to control my finances myself.
Yes I agree with you because of a big influence to humanity I can see bitcoin just like a superhuman who save us from darkness.Which means save us from financial needs and reliable enough to push us to find the beauty of financial living together with bitcoin.I'm newly here but the way I express my feelings is the way I considered to myself to be a great bitcoiner someday.Theres no late of everyone here so I will make my essence and continue my dream as a part of bitcoin believer.
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 03:42:48 AM
i see bitcoin has a means of making extra money.
Activity: 230
February 17, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
I believe with bitcoin, that is why bitcoin is my way destination..so glad
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
February 17, 2018, 03:20:53 AM
Bitcoin is the future . I see it as the currency that will compliment the fiat currency. It is the hope to getting a better future as it gives much opportunity to making an additional or full time income.It is a form of employment as many are earning their income with it.

Yes bitcoin is the future because bitcoin itself are the key for everyone success in life.. I see it myself as an assets to make more investment and good profit..
Activity: 173
February 17, 2018, 03:15:31 AM
In my perspective, I see bitcoin as a sideline job. While doing your real job which you are making profit, You can also earn money from bitcoin at the same time. Don't just focus on bitcoins. Get a real job to have stable income and earn from bitcoins as a bonus.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
February 17, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
Bitcoin act as an asset as well as currency too but for me its just an asset for investment because in my country its not accepted as payment for anything.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 106
February 17, 2018, 03:00:14 AM
     Now obviously, the tittle says it all. I am just curious on how you guys see bitcoins or the whole thought of cryptos as a whole? Because clearly, all of us have different minds which is why most of the time we have different point of views about different things. Although some may have same opinions or believes on the same thing but it still does not cover everyone. Because some sees bitcoins and other cryptos as a key to ending poverty(which is something I disagree with but totally respect), while some sees it as an asset, others see it as currency, and so much more. I would really love to know how you guys see bitcoins because I think this can be a key to having a glance on what the future of the crypto world will be someday(although this is not for sure, I think it is worth a shot). So please my fellow crypto lovers, share your thoughts Smiley

I use it as an investment option currently. However, I want it to be recognized as the most widely used payment medium. This will result in it being adopted by masses and we will see it surviving for longer.
Activity: 168
February 17, 2018, 02:06:25 AM
I consider Bitcoin as an investment that will bring lots of profits and can give me a perfect career as the years goes by. Bitcoin is an opportunity and asset and it's still good for newcomers if they do have a right strategy or a brilliant plan.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Aim High! Bow Low!
February 17, 2018, 01:45:10 AM
I see bitcoin as a way for some unemployed individuals or UnderGraduates to make their own living or Find a decent job, not just roaming around aimlessly or committing some crimes for their own personal reasons. It literally helps the masses to make a minimum amount of crimes in a certain country, Including ours, for we can make a better country worth saying A crime free country.
Activity: 45
February 17, 2018, 01:09:55 AM
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
February 17, 2018, 12:56:31 AM
Currently seeing bitcoin as a major store of value in the next few years, similar to what gold and other precious metal's purpose in the last centuries or so. Not only that but if the tx fees diminished in the next coming years, bitcoin will again be the king of micropayments and overseas remittances; it's easier to just send bitcoin than to queue on a remittance center like WU and pay enormous fees in the process of doing so. If the second point comes true, bitcoin will also be widely used in shopping online--and that is if merchants accepted bitcoin as a payment method--instead of credit cards which charges you everytime you make a purchase. The future is bright with bitcoin, though it needs to solve the problem of transaction time and fees (which had become significantly lower in the past few weeks) in order for all of these to come true.
Activity: 378
Merit: 19
Xch4nge.com
February 16, 2018, 03:47:41 PM
IMO Bitcoin is just a tool it can be used for anything. Both as currency as in the Netherlands and Japan, As a long-term nor short-term investment asset because its function is like gold, or the stock as do most investors and we can also treat bitcoin like an item that can be traded.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
February 16, 2018, 03:34:51 PM
I see myself here as a billionaire in the future and nothing gonna stop me like the evolution of crypto to go all around the world,I think if this crypto continue to grow all of financial are going to be ok in the future because the extra income here is non stop and many jobs will open by crypto.
Activity: 413
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 03:34:01 PM
A lot of people see bitcoin as a long-term investment because they were alarmed that a lot of people became rich and continuously earning from just investing on it. However, it's profitability is just a bonus, the main purpose of bitcoin is to create an innovation for transaction and payment. It was designed to secure, make transactions faster and more convenient, and decentralized.
Activity: 1428
February 16, 2018, 03:31:53 PM
I think about bitcoin it's a currency it's assets, and also a digital internet related currency in which it I can use with fully freedom no need government tax no risk to falling any annoying situation. also it's a easy great payment medium.
Activity: 224
Merit: 41
February 16, 2018, 03:29:06 PM
A capital B with 2 vertical lines like this: BTC
Also, I cannot see the real Bitcoin. I only see numbers followed by "BTC"
 Tongue Roll Eyes
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 16, 2018, 03:24:21 PM
I see Bitcoin in different ways, depending the moment and the currently necessity. Now it's more like a profitable investment, a profitable asset. But sometimes, when necessary, it's a normal currency used to make purchases online. And without doubts, it's a tool to give more power to individuals and decrease the state's power over people's lives.

However, to make it work correctly, the decentralization principle must be respected and put in practice in large scale.
Pages:
Jump to: