Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 20. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
October 13, 2018, 03:50:24 PM
I see that the market is consistently low. What coins is rising then falling by a few percent in price is the volatility. The bull market will obviously not be soon, but I hope that there will be no more bearish.

everyone can make their predictions, some say that the market will improve later this year, but as we see, now the market hasn't gone up. some coins still survive. Hopefully the market will improve soon, if not later this year, hopefully there will be early next year. now is the time to add as much assets as possible, to be ready for the next market growth.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
October 13, 2018, 03:45:20 PM
I see that the market is consistently low. What coins is rising then falling by a few percent in price is the volatility. The bull market will obviously not be soon, but I hope that there will be no more bearish.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 03:14:30 PM
I don't think ETH will get back to $700 - $800 any sooner, probably no the next 6 month for sure.
ETH will range from $150 - $400 MAX for long long time to come, along with BTC which will range from $5000 to $8000 MAX too.

Nothing able to create a new bull run like the December 2017 - January 2018, since there will be no outside fiat coming into crypto.

Totally agree with you. There's no point in waiting for huge growth now, it is going to be just slow and steady in the next months.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
October 13, 2018, 02:08:52 AM
I think that in the near future there will be no growth. There will be a resurrection of cryptocurrency. And then closer in the new year a little growth will begin.
New year is the beginning of the start of market price growth but at the end of this year it is difficult to see if all coins can become green at the end of December 2017, if there are signs that the price of coins on the market will rise again the ETH should have risen to more than $250.
Activity: 539
Merit: 100
October 13, 2018, 01:57:28 AM
I think the market will still be bearish for a long time or will go into a long outback for a few months.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 13, 2018, 01:32:44 AM
I believe that now the best strategy for work is to continue to hold your coins. I am sure that from next year all the best cryptocurrencies will gradually become more expensive. Especially rapid growth can demonstrate Ethereum. Recently, the total investment in Eth has significantly increased, so it will develop in any case.
Activity: 364
October 12, 2018, 09:41:25 AM
I think that now the situation on the market is when the market no longer wants to fall, but it cannot grow either. The market needs good news to start a new growth.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
October 12, 2018, 09:34:37 AM
not just seeing ng the market i also feel it. market is not stable  its dump so fast.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 09:23:15 AM
With the way the market have been going for the past few weeks i can say that it is not yet stabilized and the bull run might not come as soon as we all expect it. The market will surely bounce back except when some stuffs have been set correctly.
Activity: 298
October 12, 2018, 09:13:45 AM
Recent encryption is very unstable. At present. The investment risk is very high. The encryption market is changing very fast. The bear market has lasted for too long this year. Maybe there will be no bull market next year.

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 12, 2018, 09:05:42 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Everyone has their own strategy. Of course, if it is important for you to return your investment, then you should act in a similar way. No one can say with great confidence that the bull market will be very strong.
Activity: 268
October 12, 2018, 09:01:51 AM
currently the market is still unpredictable and continues to change rapidly so it is still too risky, and holding is the best choice for now, I just hope the market will recover soon
The market is very unpredictable though that does not stop me from investing money into any coin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
October 12, 2018, 08:47:21 AM
currently the market is still unpredictable and continues to change rapidly so it is still too risky, and holding is the best choice for now, I just hope the market will recover soon
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 12, 2018, 08:40:12 AM
I believe that the broadcast in the future will cost over 1k dollars and the price that we see now is a very good chance to buy a very promising asset at a very cheap price.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 08:31:39 AM
I see the market as a huge stomach monster, which floats everything and he started in January of this year heartburn, and he does not know what to do and very much suffering.
Activity: 317
October 10, 2018, 12:53:10 PM
From the way I view it, I think the market is regaining its stability and gradually shifting from the bearish condition. I hope in a month time the market will fully recover and then the bull run can then commence outrightly till the earlier part of the coming year.
Activity: 434
October 10, 2018, 12:27:58 PM
Taking into account the news that is on the market today, I think that today there may be new and new movements, which all the same will be able to seriously affect today's situations in general, because today many people are trying to buy.
the news are sometimes sad but it does not mean that things will nbe this way forever and we beed to remember about that
October 10, 2018, 12:27:09 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

i think that the market is in good condition right now and i am not afraid of any drops and changes though i prefer it to stay this way
October 10, 2018, 12:26:15 PM
Already on October 10 and still the market does not show signs of recovery. I think that most likely before the new year will be possible growth and Ethereum will be able to reach $ 800, but after the new year it will again bounce to $ 300.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
October 10, 2018, 12:15:55 PM
Taking into account the news that is on the market today, I think that today there may be new and new movements, which all the same will be able to seriously affect today's situations in general, because today many people are trying to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: