Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 28. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 391
October 01, 2018, 08:53:47 AM
The bearish trend is not over yet but loses some big momentum. 5k is still a probability before the bullish trend. We need to see a weekly close above 7.5k to talk about a reversal and for the start of the bullish trend. But too early to take a long position. I think 5k (if the price drops) or above 7.5k must wait for the long position. Short position is too risky at the moment
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
October 01, 2018, 08:52:15 AM
if you wait for the $700 to sell you really have to hope for a miracle, I don't see them coming after the succefull  ico and the money collected in the couple years ago that was caused the rise in demande for ETH, but now a lot of ico scam so  it's time to find another way to regain trust of the crypto cumunauty
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
October 01, 2018, 08:47:09 AM
It sadly to see that market isn't ready and preparing for bull run this year. It doesn't mean that I'm losing my hope and to discourage others but that is the reality for now. These year isn't good for crypto at all and of what have cause it, is still unknown. A lot of speculation related to its possible huge growth but it seems to be hard to it now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
October 01, 2018, 08:42:57 AM
I think that you definitely can not be sold until the market recovers, but it seems to me that significant shifts towards growth will only be at the end of the year!
I'd love to see the growth of the cryptocurrency to the end of the year. Yes, the year 2017 was quite productive in terms of growth, however, as shown by the year 2018, drops as well can not be avoided. I hope that closer to the new year, the bulls still can win and we will see the BTC course in the area of $ 10,000.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 08:39:39 AM
In my own opinion I do really think that the market for crypto currency as of this time is still very unstable and most of the cryto currency that I'm storing in my ETH wallet is still on its lowest market value.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 08:33:45 AM
I am seeing the same market condition for ETH this month where there is a slight increase in a couple of days and back again to $230.00. I believe that in the coming month (November) perhaps we can see the changes of the crypto market going for an uptrend market and this will pull the price of ETH above $300.00. Also, in the coming November month btc could make another superb ATH that could change the price value of most of the altcoins in the crypto market.
Activity: 336
October 01, 2018, 08:07:47 AM
I think that you definitely can not be sold until the market recovers, but it seems to me that significant shifts towards growth will only be at the end of the year!
Activity: 462
October 01, 2018, 08:05:29 AM
I have to trust only my intuition! I believe in good growth!
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
October 01, 2018, 07:56:31 AM
I will hold Ethereum until the price will be above 1200 USD. If ETH has done such a pump for a year, it should be done again. I would recommend to hold your ETH until the price recovers.
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
October 01, 2018, 07:51:35 AM
I do see the market is still red sometimes increasing and decreasing, there's is no stability in the market. The value is fluctuates everyday as the last quarter has started I strongly believe there will be a good change in upcoming days.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
October 01, 2018, 07:48:24 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Buy BTC. No matter how much money do you have, it is the best option. There are dozens of different solutions that are going to use BTC as payment method and there are more and more different shops that start accepting BTC, so demand will grow, I am sure about it.
I see market will be always pump and dump, which is not new. Market is unpredictable so I never expect from it, what ever its situation I always prepared for it. So everytime the market is dumping I buy a lot crypto then I sell some of them when its pumping so that I will get enough profit from it. And I'm waiting for the rising of the market and I hope it take no longer like what happen now.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 07:31:46 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Buy BTC. No matter how much money do you have, it is the best option. There are dozens of different solutions that are going to use BTC as payment method and there are more and more different shops that start accepting BTC, so demand will grow, I am sure about it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 253
October 01, 2018, 06:32:58 AM
To profit from the ETH that you have on your wallet. I think you need to wait for the end of this year, as in a few months its price should increase significantly.

Ethereum has predicted to increase this year and that's we think to happen so we hold patiently until such time to come and then sell if it is really needed.
Activity: 1008
October 01, 2018, 05:43:16 AM
To profit from the ETH that you have on your wallet. I think you need to wait for the end of this year, as in a few months its price should increase significantly.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 01, 2018, 02:43:58 AM
If ETH goes back to $700 i think we will all celebrate Rumspringa even tho winter is coming  Tongue
And that will be the time where holders would likely to choose between holding and selling and it's possible that it can happen earlier than that, somewhere around $500.
0 doubts about that ... when the pump comes its all about being smart...
Being smart, being contented and being patient.

People who have learned from the past will start to do this. They have high expectation and set price but its better to be smart and outsmart the market by not putting your hands to the top instead, they have to depend to the current situation of the market. Rinse and repeat.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 02:04:22 AM
As for how I assess a particular currency or market, I like to look at things in detail first then slowly move to a bigger perspective. First of all we'd need to understand what are the unique points of each crypto. How scalable are these points and what is the short/long term potential.

After that, we see how these points/potential can work to it favor in the market. It is very difficult to predict a market since there are many factors that could affect market performance. Hence, the best we can do is to read more and equip ourselves with more knowledge about cryptocurrencies. The best we can do is to make calculated risks instead of jumping onto the crypto bandwagon heads on without prior research or knowledge.  Smiley
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
October 01, 2018, 01:29:36 AM
Everyone knows the current nature of the crypto market now. I strongly believe that in the near future, the market will recover and be stable.

Expecting so but how long it is going to take nobody don't know, most of the people have lost their value in the market because due to the prices went very low in the market. Slowly the market is recovering and we have to be careful by not selling until we make some decent profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 01, 2018, 01:26:31 AM
For me, actually there is a long bear market. And it looks also it could be end in the next time. But i would be sure about that. Because i learned one thing in the cryptocurrency market, you can never know what comes next. Even if i see the market positiv, it could be happend that it will crash much harder or go even to zero, what nobody hops, but its all possible!
Activity: 201
GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k
October 01, 2018, 01:22:06 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Ethereum bouncing back and regaining to 700 is possible but it will take a bit more time.  presently it is facing a lot of competition against solid blockchains like eos, neo, and a lot more new blockchains.  Ethereum must upgrade it's technology to address the present problems and come up with new features to stay ahead of the pack.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 01:14:34 AM
I think that the crypto market for a long time does not show ups. Because he is on a recovery period and the fact is that this period will last for a long time. But I think that we should wait for growth because it's worth it.
Pages:
Jump to: