Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 23. (Read 29525 times)

copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 08:39:53 AM
Market is gradually changing but not really at its best and I don't think it will reach the level of $700 anytime soon. But if you have the chance, you can just buy some more and make it big in the nearest future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 08:39:23 AM
I think that the market will soon turn for the better for us and now we need to buy as much as possible the fallen assets. Quickly of course this will not happen and will continue to squeeze out of the market
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 06, 2018, 08:39:00 AM
I see market as an extremely potential thing. It will be growing,but now it is accumulation stage, so you have to buy now and hold for a long period to cash out with bigger profit then
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
October 06, 2018, 08:27:07 AM
Yeah, market is changing to bullish,so it is time to buy ethereum! Let's try to influence on next bull run. spread positive news around ethereum and crypto in general!
Activity: 453
Merit: 101
RISE WITH RAYS FOR THE FUTURE
October 06, 2018, 08:15:24 AM
It is very obvious that the bullish period of the Market is yet to come, it is observed with dismay that Cryptos value are still just slowly undulating, meaning no stable or steady value yet, even for Ethereum. I feel the best strategy to be applied is still HODL with patience and optimism.
Activity: 223
October 06, 2018, 07:48:07 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

In order for the Ethereum to start growing, he needs to break through the resistance level of $ 250, then maybe he will growth up to x2.
Activity: 85
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 06:25:23 AM
I believe in a bull market soon. You can see that there are a lot of great news about crypto, like Bakkt. Also there are a lot of optimistic forecasts from honarable experts.
I observe the market is in bad conditions and there are no green signals, I mean no growth in the price for the last several months. But I think we should not ne panic and should be optimistic about the bright future of bitcoin and be patient to hold our coins till that time and be patient and wait. I hope that the future will be good and the price will go up again.
Activity: 325
October 05, 2018, 03:18:39 PM
hy mate
I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.
what do you think?
I think that Ethereum hasn't updated the real bottom as well as Bitcoin, but anyways I'm positive about the market because in the long term it will grow dramatically. If I were you, I wouldn't sell ETH when it get's to $700 just to regain the losses, it's better to hold... as ETH hits $700-800, it will definitely update the all time high.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
October 05, 2018, 02:57:11 PM
at this time maybe some crypto especially bitcoin experienced price increases. although the price increase is not high but it is at least very pleasant for some people, especially people who daily trade
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
October 05, 2018, 02:56:39 PM
I believe market is stabilizing and preparing a base to launch the next bull run. Most bad news is already baked in and market just some good news to get going up.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
October 05, 2018, 02:54:32 PM
The market is currently still in a downturn, the market has not stabilized for a few months, we certainly hope that in the near future the market will rise again followed by a cryptocurrency that will stretch again

I do not see the great changes in the market. Today, the cryptocurrencies lose something and turn red. Tomorrow, everything can change, and the altcoins will be green. The bull run will not come soon.
The fact is that there are always some factors on the cryptocurrency market in July and first of all it was active investors. But today, some features of the outflow of investment funds have been observed, which will not provide an opportunity to stabilize And hang a cryptocurrency market by the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
October 05, 2018, 02:50:30 PM
The market is currently still in a downturn, the market has not stabilized for a few months, we certainly hope that in the near future the market will rise again followed by a cryptocurrency that will stretch again

I do not see the great changes in the market. Today, the cryptocurrencies lose something and turn red. Tomorrow, everything can change, and the altcoins will be green. The bull run will not come soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 05, 2018, 05:58:54 AM
the market is still low and ethereum prices are still low even I think the ethreum price is still far from the price at the beginning of the year, but I'm sure ethereum prices will recover again, so it's better to be patient and hold
Activity: 364
October 05, 2018, 05:32:12 AM
The market is now very difficult, I have also disappeared in the past few months, so I have lost a lot and now I still have several altcoins, I will save altcoin until I can recover my losses. At least my capital is back again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 05, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
Maybe we can't be too optimistic now, although ETH is indeed a sign of a small flip, but it is not enough. We have seen this happen many times, but every time we are disappointed. So I think we should be cautious, even if you want to open a position at this time, you should control your quantity.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
October 05, 2018, 05:13:12 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Apparently you have not enough experience, as the bull market has not come, and the fact that prices are rising slightly does not mean that the trend and cycle have changed.
Activity: 294
October 05, 2018, 05:07:32 AM
I would not sell and hold the ethereum coins.
This is risky, but the only way to avoid loss.
You have to do what you think is right, but that is the way i would do it.
Whether that is good or bad, we'll see in the coming months.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 05, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
I don't think eth will grow by the end of 2018. Quite the contrary. Many investors have become disillusioned with ico projects.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 05:01:14 AM
ETH landed on the moon last year because ICO was loved by investors at the time, but this year is not the case. This year's ICO is continuing to slump, and ETH is in a state of continuous decline!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
October 05, 2018, 04:58:29 AM
The cryptocurrency market that entered 2018 continued to decline, leading to insufficient confidence in the current cryptocurrency market. Many investors have become spectators and they will add cryptocurrencies the next time the market is active.
Pages:
Jump to: