Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 29. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 01:09:03 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think you should waiting to sell ETH until it hits $700 because it will be a long way. Just sell when it hits $500, and usually it will corrected back after rising at such difference, buy back the coin. Later if it hits $700, it will be your chance to sell it. But in reality, it usually not happening according to our plan.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 10:08:40 PM
If ETH goes back to $700 i think we will all celebrate Rumspringa even tho winter is coming  Tongue
And that will be the time where holders would likely to choose between holding and selling and it's possible that it can happen earlier than that, somewhere around $500.
0 doubts about that ... when the pump comes its all about being smart...
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
September 30, 2018, 10:05:34 PM
I feel more positive about the crypto market these days. Bitcoin was more stable and there were some earnings in altcoins. Making some money gives me morale.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 30, 2018, 09:42:59 PM
If ETH goes back to $700 i think we will all celebrate Rumspringa even tho winter is coming  Tongue
And that will be the time where holders would likely to choose between holding and selling and it's possible that it can happen earlier than that, somewhere around $500.

The market is not good, anyway I hope the market will get strong and will become bullish
Not good if you look at the current prices and you've been investing during the early days. But don't give up and don't be negative as the market will thrive to recover and once its stabilize you can easily say that its the best.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
September 30, 2018, 09:36:32 PM
I see the glowing of sunshine as i compared the market at this moment were the circulations define each coin who will be the largest contributors and holders with there faith to make gain later when market is fully recover.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 09:26:59 PM
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
September 30, 2018, 09:19:28 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think the market is ready to rise, but I can not make an exact prediction about the real start time. In my opinion, the current market is very hopeful, and I think we are getting more close every day to green days.
just like you,
i believe the market will return to green, i see it slowly starting to look. it is difficult to predict the direction of the market, but seeing the development of the market is currently in a state of recovery. maybe the next few weeks will fully recover. we just wait.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 08:28:56 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

I am still believe ethereum price will recover and reach highest again. Ethereum platform used by most token in market and i think ethereum is worth to hold for long term. I am still hold my ethereum and believe it will reach $1000 in several months when market recovery again
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 07:59:12 PM
The market is not good, anyway I hope the market will get strong and will become bullish
Activity: 448
September 30, 2018, 07:53:23 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

I think the market is ready to rise, but I can not make an exact prediction about the real start time. In my opinion, the current market is very hopeful, and I think we are getting more close every day to green days.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 05:40:11 PM
I see the market trying to recover from its present situation just that we need to be patient and be careful in the ways we dump our tokens to make the make more stable.
You're right ,but I think it depends on demand and supply .In this time it's much better to hodl and take long term investment when dump .I believe this time where looking for market recovery because it tooks a long run .I hope in the end of year it exploded same last year.
Activity: 246
Merit: 3
September 30, 2018, 05:21:49 PM
I see the market trying to recover from its present situation just that we need to be patient and be careful in the ways we dump our tokens to make the make more stable.
Activity: 589
September 30, 2018, 05:14:40 PM
I think that the market  starts recovering and by the winter we will be able to return to last year's volumes..
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 04:50:48 PM
Everyone knows the current nature of the crypto market now. I strongly believe that in the near future, the market will recover and be stable.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 04:11:59 PM
What happened with Bitcoin will most likely happen with a couple of other coins within the next year. Why? Because Bitcoin’s technology has many flaws and will likely be replaced soon. The coin that does that will give a 100x return. This happens every year that a couple of coins give a 100x return. Last year it was Ripple and Nano. This year, I can see 3 coins that are contenders for that. But first, let’s have a look at Bitcoin’s flaws.
Activity: 644
September 30, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
I see that market is sleeping and preparing to big rising , also preparing for big changes, lets wait and see
I am also looking forward to the market recovery, maybe by the end of this year there will be a moment to increase the market and attract many investors to join so that Crypto can grow. but if you look at the current conditions there seems to be no major change that will happen but at least it can be a little better in my opinion is enough.
Activity: 184
September 30, 2018, 03:30:49 PM
­I believe that in the­ near future we will ­not see the ether on ­the mark $700. This i­s due to the large nu­mber of fraudulent IS­O that sell the ether­ and record their pro­fits. Besides this, t­here is no influx of ­fresh money to the ma­rket. I can advise yo­u to do trade and try­ to increase the amou­nt of your ether. But­ be very careful, thi­s method has very hig­h risks.
Activity: 742
September 30, 2018, 02:37:03 PM
Everybody know recent market price and i know very well because i am always analysis cryptocurrency market although i am a professional cryptocurrency trader. Recently i stop my trading for the main reason is market unstable at the moment. I feel the market situation is the very rough so i never follow my day trading strategy. I hope in a couple of months later market will be better so i just wait for my day trading and market will be better than previous market price, until i am wait for my day trading.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 02:09:28 PM
I see that market is sleeping and preparing to big rising , also preparing for big changes, lets wait and see
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 30, 2018, 01:10:43 PM
Although it isn't possible to see clearly the market, we have approached the last months of the year. I think the market, which will take some decisions, is more worth the wait. Of course, I bought gradual prices at low prices, this is a big advantage.
Pages:
Jump to: