Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 24. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
October 05, 2018, 04:42:52 AM
        We can not know how ETHEREUM will oscillate in the near future, as we can not even know about BITCOIN or other important coins. We can not say that the etehreum will not reach the $ 800 threshold again, because it will surely arrive. The problem is how long will it be? How investors have brought the currency at that $ 800 threshold will be found in the future. It is a shame that the bitcoin and ethereum prices influence so much the other currencies. It is important that more and more people hear the crypto market, and this can attract potential investors.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 05, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
If you bought ETH for $ 700 and if you sell it for $ 700 then you will lose the chance of making a profit. Even banks give interest deposits for profit.
Activity: 82
Merit: 2
October 05, 2018, 04:25:07 AM
CZ in currently interview have said "So, I think that any minute the bull market will return, and historically, October to December are the good months. Before Christmas are usually the months when the markets go up very often, but I am not saying that it will this year, or that it will not. I don't make predictions. I just react." I totally agree with him. One day when wake up, all market increase more than 2x per days, it's coming.
He should also give the reasons for the returning of bull market. I can also say the bearish situation will end soon but how? This is the big question. Everyone is hopeful about the better future of bitcoin but no one is sure that people will put their money again in bitcoin and the market value will up and the price will also rise. It will happen but in the far future.
Activity: 462
October 04, 2018, 04:57:10 PM
I can't say anything positive so far, as the market has stabilized, but it is still bearish. As soon as the bull market comes, it will be noticeable.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
October 04, 2018, 03:24:17 PM
I think the market price in this month is less productive, making the altcoin lose a lot of value, especially for ETH, one of the coin Faforit has now become less potential. in the coin phase, it gradually develops and falls gradually, I think ETH will rise again and try to buy when the price has risen.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 651
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
October 04, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
I see that everything is fine with the market. After the crypto industry gained popularity, big players who came to manipulate such markets came here, and we have to put up with it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 04, 2018, 02:58:44 PM
Today I read an interesting news that one billionaire predicts that Bitcoin will not be able to overcome $ 9,000 this year. And the full market reversal will be only next spring.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 02:58:17 PM
It is a turbulent time for investors and the negative sentiments many would think has one to stay but I beg to disagree . This period to me is the best time to buy . The market will not remain this way for ever . Recovery period is coming a d when it comes those who took advantage of the low prices will reap okay lot of dividends
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
October 04, 2018, 02:53:31 PM
I think that in your case it is better to wait, because the market cannot go down all the time. The market has been declining for a long time and soon the time will come and a gradual growth will begin. And perhaps the growth will be rapid. It all depends on you and me, how we manage our crypto assets. I think that the market is waiting for a new breath and it will be soon. I try to keep my crypto assets as much as possible, since with growth they will definitely give a good profit.
Activity: 126
October 04, 2018, 02:49:50 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency because I invest in it. I know that it will grow and develop with great speed. Because the cryptocurrency will be a world currency.
Activity: 364
October 04, 2018, 02:43:14 PM
My opinion is that there is uncertainty on the market now. the market does not want to go down anymore, but it cannot yet go upstairs. I hope that some positive news will help the market to rise.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 04, 2018, 02:40:06 PM
Personally I see the market as being in a relatively greyish region. There's nothing much substantial happening and so there isn't the hyper that it had with it. Last year with had huge ICO after huge ICO being announced and fully funded, there was a lot of press coverage and speculative news headlines leading to an investment bubble. This has slowly started to die away over the last year which is why we have seen the price fall in line.
Activity: 499
October 04, 2018, 02:39:22 PM
That's will be determined by your current and urgency of needs.
To my best advice, I think you should be patient till 2019/01 if the market will reach it's peaks and if it's doesn't happen by then, please follow your heart.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 02:37:33 PM
To be honest, I look forward to a normal green market. Already delayed this correction. I want to quickly stabilize everything. And we started working again with a full baggage. I believe that the market will feel good by the end of this year.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 04, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

hello! i don't think it is an end, eth is stronger than that. and i don't think we should give up that easily as as well. just remmeber that btc once had bad times, too and still it lives
Activity: 322
October 04, 2018, 02:30:58 PM
I think that by the end of the year we can see positive changes in the market. Wait for those numbers that were at the end of last year is not worth it. But still significant growth should occur.
Activity: 168
October 04, 2018, 02:28:03 PM
I have views that the market will still be restored for a long time and fluctuate, but in the end it will still go up. But it will take some time. But I am sure that growth is worth the wait. And I will wait.
Activity: 182
October 04, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
I think that Ethereum is good for medium-term trading. You can make more profit than if you leave for a long time. The coin is not very dynamic.
Activity: 392
October 04, 2018, 02:17:39 PM
I hope and believe in the imminent reversal of the market. Many weak hands came out unable to withstand the market correction, soon we will see growth and new investors.
Activity: 126
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
October 04, 2018, 02:15:04 PM
If you already have Ethereum (ETH) and if there is no need to sell better wait. Maybe a little drag on growth.
Pages:
Jump to: