Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 26. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 06:39:27 AM
Buy ETH and BTC. They were low several time before and the managed to recover from losses. Sell XRP and other altcoins that are growing, because they will drop soon. Do not listen to people, who say that market is dead, look forward with hope. Crypto will make through it.
Activity: 205
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 06:23:27 AM
I see the rise of crypto market in 2019 when institutonal investors come to us. All of us hope that it will be soon...
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Market today is competely unpredictable. Most of experts say that growth is coming, but we can see that growth is still unable to arrive for some reasons. Now your best options is selling growing tokens and buy ETH or BTC, because they both have good chances to rise again. As for other part of the market, I cannot be so sure.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
Yes, I think it's good to hold ethereum in the long run because to reach $ 700 again it is very possible, considering ethereum has good support in the market and also ethereum volume is still in the 2nd position of coinmarketcap which means many people are interested in ethereum. maybe you have to be patient waiting for him but long-term investment in ethereum is the right thing for now.
Activity: 166
October 02, 2018, 07:02:37 PM
We need to wait a little longer, maybe the market will go on the same scenario as last year. Just in these numbers, we observed a reversal and upward.
The price is going sideways a little so yes, we are waiting for the price of the coin to do an uptrend movement.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

Now that the market is getting better, I think the goal of making a sale is to divide it into the right one.
It started to get better but slowly, but yeah at least it's better than continue getting worse. Many people made predictions that at the end of this year the market will return to normal, but the movement cannot be seen yet. For sure, many who can't wait for that to happen as soon as possible.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
October 02, 2018, 06:02:12 PM
i think these times are good for just ethereum buyers. in my opinion, the price of ethereum is very low now, and I think can start rising in the very near future. I hope i can have some capital to buy more before the bulls.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
October 02, 2018, 05:45:59 PM
I currently feel that the market is consolidating. Right now BTC and most other cryptocurrencies are forming a consolidated wedge pattern on the charts, the highs are getting lower and the lows are getting higher. Perhaps we are finally reaching the price stability that people were looking for. Of course, those looking for exponential growth wont be happy, but overall it improves the risk profile of cryptocurrency considerably.
Activity: 336
October 02, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
We need to wait a little longer, maybe the market will go on the same scenario as last year. Just in these numbers, we observed a reversal and upward.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 02, 2018, 05:27:20 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

Predictable and time unpredictable same time. Do you see ETH at $700 because you only bought it at that level? Back in days at what price you saw it, $1200 ? Smiley
So, currently, you just want to return your losses, once it will hit $700, who knows from which level we will go through, would it be lower than current or no, and how long it may take. Once it will hit that level, big chance that you will not close that position and will wait for the profit, just to pay off your nerves and the same thing may happen again.  Thus, if you trust in ETH, purchase some more at current price and take off your position at good levels with some profit, not an investment advice though Smiley
Activity: 352
October 02, 2018, 04:42:22 PM
Based on increasing number of positive news related to the cryptocurrencies, the market is on the rise. It is likely that the end of 2018 will be similar to the end of 2017 in its upward dynamics.
Activity: 29
October 02, 2018, 02:32:24 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

In side of technique method, I think ETH have a strong support line arround $150, now it is going sideway, and waiting for better news and market, my target for the next peak is arround 500$
copper member
Activity: 126
October 02, 2018, 02:28:15 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I think it would come back at the moment. As you know, selling ETH now is same with losing. I hope you don't sell it for losing. Instead of selling it, hold the ETH and invest to other altcoins. Some altcoins have great potential to fill the loss. Smiley If you don't mind, plz check the whitepaper of Ruby-X and get some more details about altcoins sir Smiley thanks
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:22:59 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Now that the market is getting better, I think the goal of making a sale is to divide it into the right one.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 02:21:44 AM
Suggest to sell half and the second half leave, suddenly we will reach highs of Etherium again and will cost above 1000 dollars. I don't think Eth is even stronger fall, in my opinion now only up will go the price.
copper member
Activity: 280
October 02, 2018, 02:13:46 AM
Some coins have made quick corrections recently and so as ETH. the bullish days are yet to come and it a matter of holding for a longer period for us to regain are loss.
Activity: 114
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 02:01:14 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

maybe now the price drops drastically and it will make us experience a lot of losses where for the moment we are better off waiting for prices to stabilize so that long term is very much needed in this case
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 02, 2018, 01:59:58 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I think there are a lot of signs that a bull market could start soon, but for the moment we are still stabilising after the chaos of 2018 so far. Give it a bit of time, but the signs are good that we are ready to rise again.
Activity: 199
Merit: 3
October 02, 2018, 01:56:01 AM
the market is declining and will return to normal and even increase next year. for now it is better to hold the ETH in the wallet. ETH is currently at a normal price and has the opportunity to increase the price if I see the discussion chart in the forum.
Activity: 224
October 02, 2018, 01:48:01 AM
The market is currently increasing but very slow, this makes me afraid of the future of crypto at this time, right now I just hold my coin and wait again until the crypto market improves again.
Pages:
Jump to: