Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 33. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 921
Merit: 10
September 26, 2018, 03:53:47 PM
I think it's worth it to wait. The market is still unstable and still bearish. It seems to me that the price of Ethereum will have time to fall to $ 150.
Activity: 173
September 26, 2018, 03:39:47 PM
Now almost no new investment in cryptocurrency. Mainly capital from people who have experience in this field. Therefore, there must be a strong push, enough force to be able to change this market. In this way, the new market develops again and attracts new investors.
And then, the value of all coins will increase, even rising very high.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 26, 2018, 03:23:42 PM
Personally I think that good increasing market we may see the next year only not earlier, and I think that the Bitcoin price will be 15k, Ethereum 1,5k
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 03:00:40 PM
Generally and overall, I still think we are in a bear market for now. Bitcoin needs to cross 10k and also, when their are enough good news in the market, it now means that we are in the bullish market
Activity: 277
September 26, 2018, 02:52:42 PM
Hi, i think that it is just a matter of time before Ethereum rise up agin to his old leven and beyond. ETH is here to stay!
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 02:36:32 PM
It seems to me that the ethereum will not soon reach the level of $ 800. But his potential is very good. Keep it for a long time and you will definitely get a good profit. Personally, I bought a certain amount and will wait until it grows to at least $ 500
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
September 26, 2018, 10:16:44 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

when looking at the market now and seeing your experience, I think you have to be patient and hold a hold until the benefits side with you. You must adjust your purchase price and selling price to always get a large profit.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
September 26, 2018, 10:11:33 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I see market like garbage right now, can't take any coins for invest/ trade really bad situation. Even Eth have good price action this time but I guarantee is only temporary and will be back in down trend again. Not too happy but is long trip to come back again like 2017. I believe there's hope for us, just keep stay until next year and good luck all.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 26, 2018, 10:11:06 AM
The market has been in so much clamp since the beginning of the year. As October comes, which some says the start of bull run. We can safely assume that as the market draws near to Q4 most of the token are on the greener side. But take note that 2018 is not looking very much like what we have last 2017. I'd say Ethereum will be around $500-600 but will not be going wildly like $1200 again. The crash that the market experienced this is year is just a result of a long time due correction which leave most of us down and bleeding. Maybe we can expect $1200 by 2019-2020 but not this time around.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
I hope that crypto market will have recovered it's positions till the end of the year. But I don't think that your strategy is profitable. Yes it is possible that you will back your deposit but what will you earn?
Activity: 420
September 26, 2018, 09:57:40 AM
The market is dragging.  Now to make a profit you have to trade in the short term. Small fluctuations in rates, daily trading give a small profit. It's stressful, uncomfortable, but it's the way out.  So far, long-term investments do not make a profit!
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs
September 26, 2018, 09:27:27 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

in the last three months the market has the same pattern, and bitcoin stays in the 6k range. the pattern is the same, and the conclusion the market will not grow in the next month. the best thing is to wait and choose the altcoin that I will buy. one of them is ripples and ethereum
Activity: 532
September 26, 2018, 09:20:19 AM
Due to the fact that the ETF was moved to February-March next year, I think that in the near future there will be no strong rise in Ethereum price.
Perhaps you are right and this year we will not see a big increase in the price of ETH, but the market is crypto-currency and the growth of all coins depends on bitcoin and not on Ethereum, so I still hope for growth this year.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 26, 2018, 09:08:50 AM
Due to the fact that the ETF was moved to February-March next year, I think that in the near future there will be no strong rise in Ethereum price.

That's what I thinking,  actually most of people here are hoping for the bull run by the end of the year but I think no bullrun will happen this 2018. I see the ethereum recovery from the dip aren't yet started even the Bitcoin price, for sure we need to wait a lot of time to see it in rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 3
September 26, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Activity: 910
September 26, 2018, 05:47:00 AM
if you have a special altcoin eth hold your strength able to withstand it, because if you
release your assets when the market starts developing you will regret it, just a better
suggestion you hold and see at the end of the year towards the beginning of the new
year most likely all altcoins will have great value,
Activity: 78
September 26, 2018, 05:41:55 AM
I hope we have a bull run before this year ends. I am really hoping since this is my first year in
cryptocurrency. I hope all my efforts and sleepless nights will be rewarded 😀😀
Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:18:40 AM
in my opinion, this is the last time we can see the lowest price of altcoins. After this price adjustment, bitcoin and altcoin will rise, and I think this action will happen in the next two weeks.
copper member
Activity: 308
September 26, 2018, 04:48:54 AM
I also see that the market is changing. I watch technical analysis of many analysts + positive news for the market. October will be hot.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
September 26, 2018, 04:45:32 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

maybe your coin is held first are the best solution if you really want your capital back but you have to need a long time and many people believe that Ethereum prices will return to the moon.
Pages:
Jump to: