Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 35. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 17
September 18, 2018, 10:37:24 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think we can see the market currently trying to surpass the resistance to recover from the dip market.
If ETH must hit $700 price for you to cover all your lost, then i think your loss won't be covered in short time because now ETH price barely around $200.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
September 18, 2018, 07:48:17 PM
There is no way to hit ETH at 700 USD, it will take longer time. By seeing a general pump you should try to not think that the bearish market is over. I assume you did this mistake many times this year. At the end of this year, ETH price and all other crypto coin price will increase for sure, but that will be not good enough! That's why I say it will take a long time to regain the 700 USD price for Ethereum.
Activity: 784
Merit: 501
September 18, 2018, 07:42:23 PM
I think the market situation will be bullish and you have to HODL. I have experience about ethereum, when the bullish market is at the end of the year.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
September 18, 2018, 07:33:22 PM
ETH is far from recovery such as the whole market. How the market look likes at the moment  it will take time for ETH to reach $700 again. Development upgrades are needed for ETH to start flying again and they are postponed until 2020.
This a good strategy because the sale now all of the altcoins and Ethereum when we have a bear market is not correct. I'm also waiting when the price will be growing for ETH near 1000 bucks. This means the growing for others tokens which have algorithms based on ERC-20.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 18, 2018, 07:23:11 PM
ETH is far from recovery such as the whole market. How the market look likes at the moment  it will take time for ETH to reach $700 again. Development upgrades are needed for ETH to start flying again and they are postponed until 2020.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 18, 2018, 01:20:01 PM
I see the market is now very clear. Right now, financial tycoons from the classical investment market brazenly and skillfully drive out ordinary people from the market to then ride on growth without strangers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
Market is fluctuating, where things is heading to is uncertain, end of the year is what majority of people are holding onto probably things might change.
Yes its right that the market is fluctuating and we are not certain about the what will happen to the market. All we can do as of now is to hold on our coins to help the market recover and it will also help the demand increase, and in that maybe the price will just follow to rise.
Activity: 795
September 18, 2018, 06:40:01 AM
Market is fluctuating, where things is heading to is uncertain, end of the year is what majority of people are holding onto probably things might change.
Activity: 462
Merit: 515
September 17, 2018, 11:24:03 AM
I still see the market moving sideways at the moment but I am fairly confident that the recent drop to $160 was the absolute bottom for Ethereum. I decided to add a small amount of ETH every 2 - 3 days when it was under $200 and if you have a break-even price of $700 I would suggest that you also consider adding at regular intervals now whilst it is a favourable price and start to bring your $ cost average down.

Also, if you couple this approach with selling, say, 50% (or even less) of what you bought at the dips, when the price turns in your favor for a while, you will bring the breakeven price down faster, and at the same time not lose an opportunity to have long-term profits (with a small trade-off). But there's a caveat. With crypto, we never know where the true bottom is, and if you think that $160 was the absolute minimum, you may have to rethink your stance if the price crashes past that mark in a free-fall fashion.
Activity: 336
September 17, 2018, 07:10:44 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

I think that Ethereum will return to the price of 800 and higher. But when this happens I do not know, let's hope that soon enough.
Activity: 784
September 17, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
Market's price value always change from time to time, fluctuation of the prices of coins is the activity of the market. Sometimes its price increase in a positive percentage, sometimes it also decrease into a negative percentage.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 17, 2018, 07:01:17 AM
The key component on bear markets is the patient community. The more support a coin has and more patience the community has the less it drops. Of course, all currencies drop during a bear market but if there is a support that keeps hyping up a coin that they drop less than all others. I think the market will be going higher soon, or at least I know it will go up one day or another.

For us to make more and more profit for this, search for the coins that dropped the least during this last 10 months, if you find a coin with a decent volume trading and dropped less than all other coins, buy that coin, that will be the one who makes the most profit for you.
Activity: 434
September 17, 2018, 05:36:33 AM
Although much of the doubt and went about this all actually ethereum will still be big or have the potential to be grown into large-value crypto again. the drop in prices is occurring now and this could overwrite all crypto. When want to wait and be patient of course the result will be better.
Activity: 378
September 17, 2018, 05:36:21 AM
For now selling is not a good decision, but if ethereum increases $ 700 then selling can be done to overcome losses, but if you want a better profit then hold it for a better improvement.
Yeah that's a good suggestion, selling right away is not good option as the price is still at lower compared on the normal price. Holding will give you relief not to sell at a losing price and have patience to wait for the price bounce back of ETH as this can recover in the coming months. Just trust this currency as this has the capability to make a pump.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 05:34:08 AM
For me the market right now is quite unstable and it is not good for investment due to the fact that there are alot of manipulators trying to ruin the market.
Activity: 392
September 17, 2018, 05:28:41 AM
The next month is very likely ETH will increase to $ 300, then you should sell to get funds before it downtrend back, because crypto is still in full downtrend. It is hard to get uptrend at this time.
This month's month is the most terrible month of bitcoin history market prices are very low and don't rise as fast as possible. but in my opinion this is the right time to buy bitcoin if we have capital. for us to sell when market prices rise.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 17, 2018, 05:04:37 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

We all know that ETH will recover and might hit another all time high. We are still in bearish months and we are also anticipating a great bullish run or great dip depends on the result of ETF. All you need to do is stay positive , you'll regain your loss, just make sure to sell them on the right time. The best month to sell your ETH is on December or January. Keep holding because selling what you have right now will only result to loss.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 05:03:34 AM
I think it's better to hold your coins. Because the price is very low and it makes no sense. We must hope for the future and wait.
Activity: 486
September 17, 2018, 04:59:47 AM
I think the digital currency market will improve suddenly
We will see Ether costing to $ 1000
I think big investors are assembling at this time .. We will see surprises soon
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
September 17, 2018, 04:55:28 AM
I still see the market moving sideways at the moment but I am fairly confident that the recent drop to $160 was the absolute bottom for Ethereum. I decided to add a small amount of ETH every 2 - 3 days when it was under $200 and if you have a break-even price of $700 I would suggest that you also consider adding at regular intervals now whilst it is a favourable price and start to bring your $ cost average down.
Pages:
Jump to: