Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 37. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
we cannot predict exactly how the crypto market will run. when the crypto market was down, holding the coins is the one good thing to do. and when the price is starting to crawl up and stable you can immediately sell it. it must be done in order that we can manage crypto assets well and get the profit from it.
Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
September 16, 2018, 11:36:52 PM
I think the market price will soon rise in a short time, because now there are also many people entering, so the market price will also rise faster.
No one can give a guarantee will increase market crypto in the near future. Everyone said the increase would happen soon but they don't prove anything, it's just part of their estimates. I hope all will soon get better but if we just wait this situation with silent then we will not get anything.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 0
NextPakk
September 16, 2018, 11:35:13 PM
Still the market is down, so holding your crptos is the best thing to do right now. The market should move to the upside soon, then you can take your profits.
Activity: 176
September 16, 2018, 11:31:42 PM
I think the market price will soon rise in a short time, because now there are also many people entering, so the market price will also rise faster.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 11:23:38 PM
If it can afford to wait until recovery arrived I think will be a pretty good thing. but a lot of that happening choose go without results or to the value of the loss they get. Indeed the market will return in stages and to reach a high point that there is going to take a long time and sometimes quite a lot too panicked by the situation because there is no clarity.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:23:29 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

to see the market for sure, in the future, I don't think anyone can know for certain in the opinion that you convey less trust and patience in your investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 11:13:02 PM
We all can see the condition of the market today, and maybe from the last few days.
Many altcoin starting to rise on their price. So there is still a big hope that the market will recover
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 16, 2018, 10:59:52 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

The best way you need to do mate if you want to gain profit you need to be Patience,hold it until it will comeback to it's previous price because these days we see Ethereum slightly pumping and it is the prove that ETH will return to its previous price soon.
Activity: 59
September 16, 2018, 06:20:39 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

Be patient mate, the market will recover soon as this is just a normal correction after those crazy rally that we had last year. It's really bad market but we must accept it as we believe that this technology is our future currency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 16, 2018, 06:16:28 PM
It's still too early to tell. However, we are seeing a good recovery from Ethereum and if this continues, a lot of people will have interest on alternate coins again. It will also attract new investors if Ethereum goes up to $500-$700 USD.  Congratulations to those who has purchased ETH below $200 because they will be when ETH recovers.
Activity: 252
September 16, 2018, 06:09:04 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

I hope you will still survive, and indeed what is happening now is the market is gradually starting to go upwards, not closing the possibility that in the future it will continue to rise, but I don't think that to be able to break into $ 700 there are still many challenges to achieving such an achievement, at least you can return half of it in the current defeat
copper member
Activity: 33
September 16, 2018, 05:54:11 PM
We believe that a bear market is the time to find out which projects really want to be prosperous and which are just money grabs. At Bitbloq we are aiming to bring a platform to the crypto community that can house every tool and application you may need, all in one place. We have continued to work through the bear markets and hone in on our ideas and code to ensure a next generation platform can be brought to every user. We will continue to look for flaws in the market that can be focused on and addressed via Bitbloq.io. We look forward to bringing BitBloq and the 'BLOQ' token to the public very soon!
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 05:38:30 PM
It is yet to be confirmed, but with what is presently happening, it seems ethereum is ready to fly high. One thing i am confident of is that this year is going to favour the crypto market. It might look so rough, the beginning of this year in the space might not have been encouraging, but i know that things will get better soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
First I do not think this recent slight change in price has anything to do with bull market. Ethereum is likely going to bounce to100% even at that many that bought above $500 would still be at loss.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 02:20:36 PM
hy mate

what do you think?

The market and Ethereum will fly back once the tide turns.  The only way you don't make massive loot off of Ethereum is if crypto is dead and never coming back.  If you believe crypto is dead you need to get out now.  If not chill or get in further because everything is on sale.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 02:19:31 PM
I don't think Ethereum price will rise that much in a short time , I hope in the beginning of next year , my opinion if you want to gain some more profit then keep on hold .
Activity: 68
September 16, 2018, 02:02:13 PM
I see that the market has already reached the bottom, and soon there will be a growth of bitcoin, and behind it the growth of all altcoins. So now is a good time for investments
Activity: 364
World Family Coin
September 16, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
I think you just need to be patient because in the end i believe ethereum will be back to 700$++. But not in this year, maybe in the january 2019, just pray for ETF dude and everything will be a good story for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 16, 2018, 01:52:02 PM
Hoping that the market will improve before the end of the year. ETH definitely seems like a good buy to me at these sorts of prices, obviously no guarantee though.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 16, 2018, 01:51:46 PM
Bearish market doesn't seem to finish so soon. What ı try to in these circumstances  I try to learn more about crypto society and technology. I read more then I trade these days.
Pages:
Jump to: