Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 38. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504
September 16, 2018, 01:45:31 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

if me  and i be you, i will hold at least to  get my capital back. One chance for all because me still believe in ETH. but will be different if you bought other coins or maybe tokens. It will hard to speculate.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
September 16, 2018, 12:53:06 PM
Well, with my own point of view I see the market getting stronger, bigger and better. It is only a matter of time.i see the price of coins in the market becoming MO or stable. Ethereum is a very good coin with strong potential... Surely the price will be stable soon
Activity: 64
September 16, 2018, 12:49:58 PM
Well, from my point of view I see the market become MI in stronger bigger and better and also with the intervention of new investors,the price of the coins will become stable, it at just a matter of time. Ethereun has strong potential ...
Activity: 98
September 16, 2018, 12:41:14 PM
Presently we can anticipate that the market will surely balance out. Numerous ICO ventures have at long last reported the dates of charges. We are altogether holding up here. Thus, I propose that you ought to do holding for some time and to ensure that the costs of Ethereum and different altcoins will generally return at their most noteworthy costs. ideally, by one year from now, everything will support back up ethereum is giving us the flag we should appeal to God for something better to occur.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
September 16, 2018, 12:40:01 PM
If we get Ethereum prices at very low prices and we have time to buy them at that time, of course if Ethereum has a high increase and we sell it at that level there is nothing wrong because so far we have experienced a very deep loss with the market decline very bad and by taking profits in Ethereum, of course we can cover our losses and we can continue to hold assets that have decreased.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
September 16, 2018, 12:25:01 PM
It better to holding more little longer but at the end we get big profit. Wait little more eth will be rising more than before.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 12:31:58 PM
I would not say that the market is now working as it should. Now we are seeing a slight fall. But it happens. When the fall occurs, then you need to wait for the rise. We will wait with impatience.
Activity: 88
September 16, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
You should keep the ETH that you bought at a high price. If you sell now, it's all waiting and hopefully will disappear and you'll find it's the wrong decision.
Activity: 504
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
September 16, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
Every year come like this bear market. So i think we not want to sell our eth or any altcoins this bad market condition. Strongly hold till come to reaching prices.
Activity: 80
Merit: 2
September 16, 2018, 12:08:38 PM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

My advice is that you are better patient and continue to survive because in the process there must be a failure as well as in the crypto world and the current market Sad
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 16, 2018, 12:06:47 PM
For me, i think that the market condition is getting towards better state.
Many of the altcoins getting their price rise. So this can be a good time to invest more on some coins.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:55:52 AM
I think that now we can expect the market to stabilize. It seems to me that this autumn will be calmer and you can pick up a couple of coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 84
September 16, 2018, 11:52:36 AM
ETH and BTC has come down until they meet their support levels. From support levels what we can expect is a bounce of the price. So I think now the chances are high for a bull market sooner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 11:23:35 AM
Can't say anything more than to sit and watch the market its very bearish and most persons are losing focus and pulling out selling their coins at cheap rate and with the current fall of ethereum.But hopefully by next year everything will boost back up ethereum is giving us the signal let's pray for something better to happen
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
September 16, 2018, 11:13:16 AM
If you have ethereum just hold it, don't sell if you feel its bad decision. For current situation market, if you have free money/fiat just buy back right now before it will testing to touch 0.05btc.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 16, 2018, 11:12:17 AM
I see that now a lot of indirect signs of a market reversal began to appear. Many ICO projects have finally announced the dates of fees. Others who have already collected, finally a listing, and go on a plus.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 293
September 16, 2018, 11:09:41 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Hi mate, well, I couldn't give you the definite or exact answer as you wish for. It is really tough to distinguish if this will be the time for Ethereum to comeback or not. I am no professional, nor something crypto admin or whatsoever, I bet that the crypto people something related doesn't even have an exact data to reveal that this time crypto will drastically change positively since cryptocurrency is decentralized. We are all waiting here. So, I suggest that you should do holding for a while, and do make your on your own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:10:03 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

if my advice is you better keep holding it and let it , I'm sure that the prices of Ethereum and other altcoins will mostly return at their highest prices up, even the price can rise above the highest price, so don't sell at the current price for example you don't want to suffer considerable defeat.
Activity: 420
September 16, 2018, 11:08:31 AM
Yes, I think it's time for the Ethereum to takes the way to climb up the hill again.
Event though it's slow but i'm sure it starting to rise again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
September 16, 2018, 10:59:10 AM
as of now market is slowly bouncing back, just like last year that the prices goes up in the last quarter of the year. everything happens in the market is normal, but lets hope that it will be back later this year.
Pages:
Jump to: