Pages:
Author

Topic: how do you see the market? - page 36. (Read 29525 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
September 17, 2018, 04:48:37 AM
Is it true that now the transition from the bear market to the bull market, because now the market is still unstable, sometimes when seen will experience a significant price increase but it turns out that it has experienced a decline in prices, but if according to most of the pressures I read lately This recovery will occur at the end of this year, but that won't necessarily happen because it's just a prediction.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 03:18:33 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

The market is now falling, but, in my opinion, it should soon recover and the rates of top currencies will soar
the market is currently experiencing a up and down erratically.
This is very dependent with support provided to advance the market and boost the development of the present to improve even more profits.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 03:02:42 AM
I hope that crypto market will have recovered it's positions till the end of the year. But I don't think that your strategy is profitable. Yes it is possible that you will back your deposit but what will you earn?
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 02:50:09 AM
hy mate

I want to confirm if this is really the coming back of Ethereum, for the past several months it wasn't easy but now I can see that the market is gradually changing from the bearish market to the bullish market. presently Eth is $223.84.
due to my past experience once it get's to $700 i will sell to regain my lost which i have lost all this while, do you think i should do so or hold on since is coming back gradually.

what do you think?

The market is now falling, but, in my opinion, it should soon recover and the rates of top currencies will soar
Activity: 283
September 17, 2018, 02:48:40 AM
you should hold eth that you still have in the longer term while waiting for market recovery to occur because until now eth prices are still below $ 300 and by holding in a longer term you will not get more losses
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
September 17, 2018, 01:57:48 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

I think it's a long-term long to get back to $700. I'm very confident it will happen, but not anytime soon.
Also I don't think we are in a bull market yet. We have seen a small bounce back, but looking at this year as a whole that is not significant. ETH and all of crypto is still very low.
It looks like there is considerable resistance to further drops around $190b for the whole market, so hopefully this can be some solid ground from which we can launch the next bull. But I dont think it's happening yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 17, 2018, 01:54:32 AM
For now the state of the market is experiencing an upward trend to be able to get a profit indeed we must be patient to be able to wait for the market to recover. it will be good for us to be able to await the market where it will recover
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 17, 2018, 01:44:41 AM
stop opening the market if you are currently in a floating state or loss. it's better you do something else and don't open the market often because this will mentally disturb yourself
Activity: 81
September 17, 2018, 01:44:15 AM
The next month is very likely ETH will increase to $ 300, then you should sell to get funds before it downtrend back, because crypto is still in full downtrend. It is hard to get uptrend at this time.
Activity: 219
September 17, 2018, 01:42:50 AM
As I look at the crypto market is still a bright red, crypto will be bloody in the future, because investors have lost confidence in this market so it is difficult for prices to rise again.
Activity: 75
September 17, 2018, 01:41:16 AM
The slight increase was just a wave, adjusting prices before the crypto continue to downtrend. Next time maybe ETH will down to $ 80. Prepare yourself first
Activity: 233
September 17, 2018, 01:41:02 AM
Right now the market is down, the Bitcoin price is $6,488 and Ethereum $218 but I'm not disappointed.
hope the market recover soon, and Bitcoin hit $10,000.
Activity: 420
September 17, 2018, 01:39:48 AM
I think the crypto market is growing again. ETH too, it will increase from now until the end of the year, target can reach $ 600. That's my guess, hopefully it's correct.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 01:36:44 AM
hy mate

what do you think?

Not one can tell if this is already the coming back of Ethereum. But there is a big probability that it may pump base on the movement in the chart. It's been long seen we see an uptrend of this coin and Bitcoin as well.
Activity: 224
September 16, 2018, 11:49:38 PM
In my opinion the current market is still the same, in recent months the market is still sluggish whether when this will soon pass, but for the future the market will surely recover because all we can do is be patient and wait for the market to return.
Activity: 154
September 16, 2018, 11:49:35 PM
the longer I see that the market simply red. the price of the coins in the market is getting down. even the ethereum I wonder is, as altcoin, but the price also falls very low.
Activity: 58
September 16, 2018, 11:47:43 PM
I'm quite optimistic in the market today. Even after the recent crash in the market, it's still rising again and I'm positive to its future. I don't foresee ETH crashing to zero, it's too early to conclude for that.
Activity: 146
September 16, 2018, 11:45:06 PM
I believe that the market has fallen to the bottom. This is the biggest drop so far. I believe that only enough patience is needed, and eventually I will profit from this market. I am still very optimistic about this market.
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
September 16, 2018, 11:44:42 PM
I see the market tanking some more. Mother crypto (btc) is really strong and has not gone below 5,000 yet.
Cautiously optimistic, if it moons, good! If it goes lower, I'm ready.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 16, 2018, 11:43:01 PM
The market is going to remain the same in the short term, in the long term however, the bullish rally will come and may actually surpass the type of bull market we have seen before. This is the time for positionng in the market!
Pages:
Jump to: