Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 2. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
most times i go through their various telegram channels to know about the latest news of any altcoin. and other times i have a some friends share the information with me. but the main source of any altcoin news is their telegram channel
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 06:25:27 PM
The best way to stay informed about an altcojn ia to join the team and projects official announcement channels or groups on telegram. This will keep you updated about their latest developments new features and the road map progress.
Activity: 199
September 03, 2018, 03:09:46 AM
Of the many project bounties I get most of the information from this forum, but for more information on project bounties, I usually visit the ICO site (if the project bounty is ico) such as icomarks, icobench or other ico sites. but if you are still looking for a project on ico site, usually I see the ico rating first, but that doesn't mean I will believe ico that has a good rating is a good ico, after I chose ico which has a good rating I usually read the detailed information about the ico, whether it's whitepaper, road map or anything else.
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 03, 2018, 01:17:34 AM
I use signals about crypto, which are crypto observers and often give advice to buy certain coins, because the price predictions will rise
the information provided is usually very complete accompanied by good reasons, because I also don't want to miss the news
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 03, 2018, 01:15:48 AM
There so many way you can stay informed on any news around the crypto currency , one is this forum which is bitcointalk , Twitter , Reddit , Facebook , telegram , medium and some other social media app and web where all necessary information will be pass and shared , just have time to read and get to know more about what you want and will like to invest in, and if you can't find info on any coin just use CMC to also get some links to their web and other social media they are using ,you need to be very careful with some links too which are scammer at work and always make sure you are on point before using your details on any site that require it.
Activity: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:15:15 AM
You really have to search no further than this board.  They are almost all listed here and have tons of information and opinions as well.  This really is a one stop shop for all crypto information and bounties.  I love this site. 
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 01:09:04 AM
just subscribe to the ico projects email newsletter and join their telegram group are enough for me.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
September 03, 2018, 12:45:35 AM
I stay inform looking on some ICO ranking website one in particular is the smithandcrown website or you can just visit the altcoin section of this forum and you will see a lot of them getting listed.
Activity: 125
September 03, 2018, 12:42:49 AM
I always gets update with the latest news about altcoins by checking their official website, forums, blogs, and private groups. I don't usually trust their instinct if the value will go up or down after an update on their projects.
Activity: 448
Merit: 137
September 03, 2018, 12:36:40 AM
I join their social channels and telegram group/channel.

I join youtube channels so that we can get latest videos of their with latest updates.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 03, 2018, 12:14:11 AM
I stay infomed about recent development in altcoin through the cryptocurrency news channels, website, blogs and telegram or discord! The cryptocurrency group also exist on facebook and big cryptocurrency on twitter also update for current news!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production
September 03, 2018, 12:11:51 AM
I follow projects that i have invested some money regularly by their telegram chat and announcement channel. I also subscribe to their newsletter incase there's important update regarding the project. For other project, i don't follow their news that much but sometimes i read reddit to learn about recent news.
Activity: 210
September 03, 2018, 12:06:51 AM
I usually will see information about altcoin from the market. Or sometimes I see from these forums altcoin treath bitcointalk. However, more often it is indeed getting information from treath. more updates and also more reliable.
Activity: 192
Merit: 10
September 03, 2018, 12:05:04 AM
I mostly read this board and follow projects on telegram.  Hit up alt coin telegram and Binance chats to get ideas if I run out of coins to research.  Reddit and medium are also useful but I don't like them as much.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 02, 2018, 11:55:32 PM
i just focus on coin which i invest, i follow the telegram in order to stay update.
to know others coin i usually check coinmarketcap, then read the whitepaper
Activity: 28
September 02, 2018, 11:48:02 PM
There are many channels of information relating to Alcoin. You can refer to on the web, social groups, social channels. Lots and multi-dimensional information
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 02, 2018, 07:57:13 PM
I am informing myself through different channels like forums, twitter, following experts on Youtube etc.
Focusing only on several coins as it is impossible and time consuming to digest all the information.
Big chances to miss a good opportunity this way.
Activity: 393
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 01:37:10 PM
I mostly choose projects for investing in this forum.
It is very convenient, you can immediately read the opinions of the more experienced colleagues about the project and its prospects for development.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
August 29, 2018, 01:41:52 PM
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
i only use this forum, if already joined project, i look information in their telegram. Telegram really helpful for people because developer always update their project in it. After that maybe medium and other forums.
Activity: 140
August 29, 2018, 01:08:04 PM
Many time people consider digesting all the information provided in the bitcointalk forum without checking the meaning of each coin. I like to see all numerical values on Coinmarketcap and then deeper into that coin. are more likely to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: