Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 6. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:15:31 PM
follow the web, active in the forums and tried many references with many joins in the discussion. These liquid things important enough to add information. the telegram I think is a good container. This will be quite active when it is often followed by anyone to find accurate information.
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 10:50:16 PM
Websites is one of the ways I get informed about the alts, but most I get information from my friends therefore I do not need to seek and search information more because I believe is that my friends is the best and simplest source.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 10:39:52 PM
I follow a lot of groups and also people on social media are helpful.

3 main things for me that I use everyday:
Have a decent app to keep track of your portfolio
Have 1, 2 favorite websites to read news about cryptos
Join a couple of investors club to learn from them like technical skills and also investing skills.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 10:31:07 PM
You have to take part in a project development, such as subscribing to and joining their telegram channel and following their Twitter and Facebook and of course you have to boookmark Thread Ann.
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
August 14, 2018, 10:12:57 PM
I personally use this site to find some new ICO projects:

Code:
https://icodrops.com/

For new coins project, I got it from this telegram channels :

Code:
https://t.me/CoinsANN
Code:
https://t.me/New_Cryptocurrency_Team

Or another way to keep you informed about the new altcoin project, try to join the crypto community (Telegram, discord, WhatsApp, etc) and discuss with them, sometimes they can give you some new information about the new project that they find themselves from another source that we don't know...
Activity: 121
August 14, 2018, 10:03:38 PM
I am looking for on the web such as icobench, icoholder, icomarks etc, and from my friend also let me know if there is a good investment for the ico, more than that I'm looking for using the web provider airdrop and bounty
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 14, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
I usually focus on those coins who I trust and truly believe. I follow those coin and always check on them from time to time. I don't try to follow every new coin for it is really a pain and will only give me a hard time. I follow those coins via telegram and social media for they released informations there frequently.

I follow some telegram groups that are not focus on giving signals but more of news because we know that news is a big factor when it comes to the price. When there is an incoming major news about the coin, there is a high chance for the coin to pump because some signal groups would recommend it to their members so in effect you would be having profits. But I don't entirely trade base on news because I use technical analysis when trading. This is the site I use to monitor the news any aside from the telegram groups.

https://coinmarketcal.com/

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 09:45:43 PM
You will be stayed informed about altcoins through ,informationsin the sites where the altcoins you have and the now and future details about the altcoins , there are a lot of info in the web ,just search and stay tuned to the new updates about the altcoins you are interested in. .
Activity: 68
August 14, 2018, 09:25:26 PM
Mostly twitter, you could always find some accounts of your taste, plus, I use them also to take advantage of some prices in the market which alsa has helped me increase my profits on a daily basis.
Activity: 290
August 14, 2018, 09:19:02 PM
I usually focus on those coins who I trust and truly believe. I follow those coin and always check on them from time to time. I don't try to follow every new coin for it is really a pain and will only give me a hard time. I follow those coins via telegram and social media for they released informations there frequently.
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 09:07:29 PM
I just focus on the most populart projects or the ones I participate in as bounty hunter, so I use Latoken or some other exchange that lists all the rise and drop on the price of the cryptos.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
August 09, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

I only have 3 altcoins and bitcoin in my portfolio so its not a big deal for me checking them,I preferred coinmarketcap because this is what im using since i started being here,even that this market site mostly is very slow updating yet i am contented on this because i am for holding not for daytraders
Activity: 45
August 09, 2018, 07:01:13 AM
I simply pick constrained venture that are hot, so I can check them every day with no perplexity. Picking constrained venture push you to always remember anything. Additionally I utilize Blockfolio, to track my undertaking coins. the mix of both help me to advise each and every detail of my task. There are likewise numerous different ways however this is the most ideal way in the event that you need to pick constrained undertaking.
Activity: 244
August 08, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
I am getting an update about cryptocurrecy thru bitcointalk.org. This is where I read information or latest news about the market. I am reading different threads here and sometimes I also look for other website and article.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 03, 2018, 05:59:59 AM
Mostly I am parts of telegram channels for the altcoins that I have invested in and the altcoins that I am interested in, that way I am always up to date about the coins that are important to me without having to sift through layers of information. I also come on this forum to look for information but I mostly do so for new coins to find out which ones are looking good.
Activity: 239
August 02, 2018, 05:10:53 AM
Basically I get information from this forum and from the telegram channels, it is very simple and convenient.

I am getting information in the same way. This forum is a really good thing for people who want to study the cryptocurrency. Telegram channel is the next step to be informed in it with the latest news.
Activity: 226
August 02, 2018, 02:01:15 AM
There are lots of information sources out there  where you can find out about new cons, my favourite being the coin market cap, which i think is one of the best places to find new and promising altcoins, Look into these coin rating apps, forums like here and Bitcoin wiki among others and you will never go wrong
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 01:35:08 AM
the founder of the bitcoin cryptocurrency had also created a platform like Reddit where people could exchange all kinds of  opinions about altcoins and other cryptocurrency related topic, that is the best platform in my eyes for gaining information about the crypto market
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
August 01, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

Truly, this year witnessed an increase of Altcoin creations and token based projects and keeping up with them is really a bit of a pain since there is no one-stop platform that tracks down every new altcoin project.

But on a personal note, what i usually do is make sure i'm on the telegram group of the project that interests me. Then i also bookmark their website of course and often visit them. Lastly, i refer to icotrackers and reviewers for keynotes.

Hope this helps.
Activity: 112
August 01, 2018, 12:32:17 PM
Staying informed on altcoins is pretty simple for me cos I follow up insightful threads here on bitcointalk. I also get most information from telegram channels and other social media platforms. There are also a few good sites that give specific information on specific coins, and they are quite helpful.
Pages:
Jump to: