Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 9. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
it is currently a lot of altcoin but it is unlikely we will follow all the development of altcoin, maybe just a few that we think can provide many advantages like me currently only follow some altcoin and I also see their development in telegram and thread
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
There are many projects related to crypto currency. If we examine the projects well, we get high revenues.
There are several ways to reach the most accurate information. Teamwork, social media activity and so on.

Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
Almost 90% of the information I receive from telegram channels. I don't remember missing anything important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?
A lot of information about the new Altcoins I get from social networks, as well as on the Bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 743
Merit: 500
The best way to be informed about altcoin is in telegram group of the project. Thus I always visited the TG of the project I had invested. Regarding the monitoring of price of the altcoin. I have been using blockfolio.
such to be some of the best way of being updated for your project that you have been follow for well for more being sure stay updated on their ann thread too if you are not good on telegram.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Generally I follow their twitter accounts, and some of them I follow at the telegram group. This is generally enough for me, also we are talking about altcoins and news everytime so we stay informed all time.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Most of my properties have invested in a few famous coins such as ETH and ADA. So I'm always looking for new information about these two coins on social networking sites like twitter
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

There are currently quite a number of applications that help us to manage portfolios. Maybe I apply a different strategy to every coin. Some indeed I hold for long term and do not need too often to open the current situation. And some tokens I sell at a certain price and just wait for them to be bought.
Activity: 924
Merit: 556
Thanks for the suggestions so far. I am now concentrating on two news channels. On the one hand, blog articles (RSS feeds) for detailed information and telegram channels for quick information. I personally do not think so much to get quality information from sources like Facebook, Instagram and other social networks.
Activity: 142
So I'm looking for them in such a way as searching for sites with new projects, and often I just go to popular managers and I see what they took projects under their care and then I study them!
Activity: 73
There are thousands of ways to stay informed about altcoin.
1. Digging the web for latest ones.
2. Asking Altcoin members on the latest news.
3. Staying online for any news.
4. Joining any Altcoin telegram group.
5. Joining any Altcoin whatsapp group.  Etc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
The best way to be informed about altcoin is in telegram group of the project. Thus I always visited the TG of the project I had invested. Regarding the monitoring of price of the altcoin. I have been using blockfolio.
Activity: 266
This forum is still alive so mostly I am getting information from here. Also there are many useful telegram groups with good analytics like for examle cryptodiffer...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

You can only depend to the news taken out by the developers and the institutions trying to come up with the regulations. The rest of the information they are concealing, you will be deprived to it. Its only them that has those information. The moment you put your money as investment to an altcoin, you may have the coins but still the faith of it still lies to the team.
Activity: 196
i think it's impossible for now to follow every new project because there is no centralized source of information. But such kind of a product is going to appear on market. i hope it will make our research more comfortable
Activity: 252
Merit: 4

Different investment goals will of course require different strategies. And for short-term traders, it seems that always being around the market is the most ideal way, or at least we put auto transactions on tokens / coins with high volatility.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
I am reading  about projects of altcoins on this forum, here is all useful and full information, also using different rating ICO sites!
Activity: 490

I like to read CNN news about cryptocurrency and This will always give an updates of the price of Bitcoin and Altcoinn like ETH,NEO,LTC,EOS,BTC CASH,RIPPLE, these are also promising as far as what is written in the white paper but as of now the price of these coins are very low.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I installed cmc on my phone, and I think it was enough to represent the top100 existing coins.
And for tokens, I usually run their telegram channel to get the latest information on many of the latest strategies and prices right now.
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
There are hundreds, if not a large number of sites that can keep you on track about the most recent improvements on Bitcoin. Be that as it may, I'm additionally inspired by news about crypto currencies. The Bitcointalk discussion is a social occasion put for anybody engaged with Bitcoin or elective coins (altcoins). That implies that numerous news is likewise shared on this discussion. To take an interest in dialogs, you require a record, yet in the event that you're – simply like me – a peruser, you can likewise begin to make an account to start.
Pages:
Jump to: