Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 4. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 07:11:21 AM
Use many different resources to gather the information you need, searching a lot on the search engine. Dig information in forums, telegram, youtube or even in this bitcointalk.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 07:43:39 PM
I usually follow their groups/pages/channels. My favorite place to seek information about them is telegram channels as there are also discussions and most of them have admins and moderators which can give you answers or clarifications.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:37:49 PM
Various websites and forums, you need to look in lots of difference places, even /biz
Activity: 26
August 19, 2018, 07:34:49 PM
I mainly focus on the hottest projects. The largest number of participants and investment projects that are reliable and potential.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
August 19, 2018, 08:24:50 AM
Now there are many different sites where you can learn about tokens, projects, it's not difficult. Well, I'm constantly following the course and reading articles
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 08:07:15 AM
basically getting information from twitter and sites overlooked for new projects and ICO . a lot of information can be found here on BITCOINTALK. a lot of informative groups in the TELEGRAM.
Activity: 352
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:48:17 AM
There are many mass media and social networks related to cryptocurrencies, such as this forum. I understand that these sources contain a lot of useless information, but I do not know other ways to find news about crypto-currencies.
Activity: 795
August 16, 2018, 04:17:31 PM
There is one useful app i use to follow and track my tokens, it is called portfolio, most tokes on CMC are also available on portfolio it is more accessible to me than CMC.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
August 16, 2018, 04:06:41 PM

Because there are many other projects and many airdrops, it's difficult to choose the good projects. The more diversified the crypto market, the worse it is for investors. With the appearance of many projects, SCAMs also appear. However, when I want to invest in a project, or to participate in bounty campaigns, I use bitcointalk and the whitepapers of the projects there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 03:50:31 PM
Yea can you share your favorite news sources or aggregators?
For example I have a subscription to hacked and also read cryptocurrency web-sites.
And sources like coinmarketcal are quite handy too.
Activity: 112
August 16, 2018, 02:52:29 PM
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

I always use bitcointalk to get information about cryptocurrency. and actually you can open the internet or google with altcoin keywords so everything you want will be there. yes, the current technology is very easy for us to find any information.
Activity: 364
August 16, 2018, 06:13:47 AM
I subcrise their news letter to get news. All important information will be announced via email. Other ways is following their Twitter, Facebook and Telegram account.
Activity: 364
Merit: 110
SPOKKZ
August 16, 2018, 06:11:21 AM
I follows sites like coinmarketcap to remain updated. Then i read some blogs giving price predictions for different coins.
I also track coin prices on the coinmarketcap site. This is a very easy to use and convenient site. I visit him every day. And I'm reading different telegram channels with forecasts and analytics from reputable experts.
Activity: 59
August 16, 2018, 05:45:32 AM
Usually i watch CNBC news .I also used bitcoin talk to stay informed about the latest hard fork and also ICO.
Activity: 27
August 16, 2018, 05:43:55 AM
For me that doesn't really matter. the most important thing for me is that I always focus on the most popular projects or those that I follow as bounty hunters and bounties, so I use tokens or other exchanges that list all the increases and decreases in coin prices in the Crypto world.
Activity: 172
August 16, 2018, 02:58:07 AM
I usually join their community on social media or telegrams so if there is new information about the coin I don't miss and some sites that have brands
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 16, 2018, 02:53:29 AM
In my experience i used to follow them on Blockfolio applications. Everytime i check them out if there are changes from there scemes. Sometime i check them up on there telegram for more updates. Or even from the social media accounts to know more about them. And for surely updates checking them out from the market they are listed.
Activity: 26
August 16, 2018, 01:46:53 AM
I follows sites like coinmarketcap to remain updated. Then i read some blogs giving price predictions for different coins.
Activity: 173
August 16, 2018, 01:42:14 AM
To altcoin, I got the information from a variety of places. Can this bitcointalk from the forum, could be from the market or even from some existing crypto group on facebook and other social media. There are no restrictions for information, as such information could be accountable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 16, 2018, 01:29:31 AM
I just follow this forum for all the latest news. Sometimes I browse reddit also.
when i need to update about the alternative coins, the issues ,information and other news about in the alternative coin is only in this forum. all you need to know in the alternative coin is in here. and about the price ,supply, volume and the rate and history of price dropping and rising is in the coinmarketcap. this is one of the good site about knowing the price of all coins.
Pages:
Jump to: