Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you stay informed about Altcoins? - page 8. (Read 1653 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 251
if you want to know the always updated news from the project to be followed by how to view the website of the project and follow the telegram group of the project followed, in this way the information will always update
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I mostly follow bitcointalk and reddit threads.  I try to catch them as ICO's as well and if they look good try to do a bounty with them to see how it goes.  If things run smoothly I then usually follow closely and try to buy in.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
"Venture into Sports"
Hi there,

If you have investments or practicing trading then you should have be monitoring the current amount of your investments or price actions of those altcoins respectively. You would achieve this by using software and applications that can be used on pc and smartphones. For trading/monitoring on pc I would recommend Tradingview and Coinigy which both have free browser based versions. Tradingview is a comprehensive one which focuses on stock exchanges so you may not find all the crypto markets there but Coinigy have almost all. I think Coinigy released a smartphone version also. We have Tabtrader for smartphones which is a very useful application which covers many of the main markets also. With API integration you may trade on your smartphone. There is also Blockfolio and Delta for smartphones. Delta have pc version also. Twitter is my main news feed about cryptocurrencies.

Kind regards,
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Most of the information I digest daily comes from telegram, discord and twitter. Read a lot of biz too but mostly for laughs.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The tool I use to keep up on all of my portfolio tokens is CryptoPanic.  Sweet little app/website that lets you create a watchlist for certain coins/tokens and only get news related to those.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
You can also have telegram channels they Are also keep update about the market even you can like some facebook or twitter pages for that and the most important come here on bitcointalk and join forum as there are lots of queries everyday and everyone tries really hard to reply all the one which helps lots of people out there and you can get to know about the market scenario also.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
Honestly you don't have to keep up to date with all altcoins.

I think the bitcointalk forum altcoin section is pretty good to be informed about different projects. also, you need to follow some youtubers and twitter account that are giving information about altcoins.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I use different channels and chats in the telegram. There are many information aggregators that are convenient in that everything is collected in one place.
Activity: 182
first of all I pay attention to the rating of the project, just reading the white paper I understand the concept of this or that project, and already further acquainted with the official site I understand about whether I need to participate in this project or not, most often to the good to me there were good projects! wish you luck
Activity: 238
There are indeed many projects but not all are promising. Some investors are depending on a projects's popularity because it would reflect to the future of the project itself. There's no need of other websites in order to be awared of informations about alts, because this forum is already enough.
Activity: 294
Basically I get information from this forum and from the telegram channels, it is very simple and convenient.
Activity: 196
And I just look at the new Bounty and if I'm interested in the project, I'll study it carefully and maybe invest
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

I have accumulated a lot of altcoins over the time I have started joining crypto. My number method of getting updates from the coins I hodl is through their telegram channel. I also get myself updated by joining the mail list  of those coins. Their social media channels like Twitter also gets me updated.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
There are now many hundreds of Altcoin and token projects. Most of you will certainly be invested in many. How do you manage to keep informed about them? Do you use special websites or tools as well as strategies not to miss anything?

if you heard about gstar.ai project recently, i think its a beta test already. its an algorithmic platform for trading crypto currencies, and it gives a lot of useful tools and signals to gain more profit. even if you have not professionally in trading techniques and methods.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Im tracking my altcoins by joining their own telegram campaign. Because telegram is the best source of news that came from the management itself. Also there are crypto news group that updating you to the latest news regarding to major coin/token.
Activity: 51
I don't track prices very often but I like too follow coins that are in my portfolio to stay informed about updates. For important ones I use twitter and for other things like conversations about coins I use telegram. But I don't follow them on bitcointalk thread - only old coins have strong community here
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

well sometimes that is why they have telegram group chat for us to get notified about such  ventures. although there are some other threads that are being raised for such projects

Social media is a good source of information. On groups, you can always find the latest information quickly. It's good to use this forum where you can learn a lot.
Activity: 37
I use blockfolio and alarm it to the price i want to buy and sell, the best tools to monitor the price of each of your favorite coin. It also help to see when your token or coin already sell when you set it in exchange. Smiley
Activity: 546

well sometimes that is why they have telegram group chat for us to get notified about such  ventures. although there are some other threads that are being raised for such projects
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
i get my information in some altcoins that i want to know by simply following there social sites like for example telegram, telegram is one of the most updated links of a project. or if ever you can join some groups were in they are giving some signals and just follow those big whales.
Pages:
Jump to: