Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 16. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
March 09, 2018, 07:39:04 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
Cara menyimpan Bitcoin agar aman yang pertama adalah Anda harus menyimpannya di dompet Bitcoin. Yang dimaksud dengan dompet Bitcoin adalah yang asli ...
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
March 09, 2018, 07:17:27 AM
You must take security precautions! Hold your coins in multiple wallets its is best solution.
 Blockchain,Multibit..
Also one good amount will be good to be stored in cold wallet!
Always use good strong password and change it periodically!
Activity: 91
March 09, 2018, 07:16:16 AM
I use a mixture - I have some paper wallets stored in a safe

I have a few bitcoin on my main computer using elctrum wallet

I have .4 ish bitcoins on my Iphone

I have almost a bitcoin on blockchain.info

I figure its good to spread it around (it helps me sleep safer at night)
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
March 09, 2018, 07:13:47 AM
I recently bought a Ledger Nano hardware wallet on which I stored the majority of my Bitcoins. On my
Android phone I have about 0.5 BTC stored and a little on Poloniex, which I use for altcoin trading to
increase my total volume of Bitcoins  Grin
Activity: 107
Bystander that oversees everything that's happeng
March 09, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
well i store my bitcoin in different storage. first local wallet, here i can convert bitcoin to our local currency, Second is blockchain wallet wallet, here mostly i send and received payments,in blockchain you can customized the transac. fee which is very convient for multitransac and lastly an exchange like yobit where fork is enabled
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Harmony for One and All
March 09, 2018, 06:50:07 AM
I always used to store my bitcoins in cold storage like paper wallets and hardware wallets like ledger nano

And don't store your crypto in centralised exchanges like Binance, Bittrex and many others because even though you feel that you are having crypto in your account but the real crypto of yours are within the hands of exchanges.

So take your control on crypto after completion of your trade in exchange and don't believe anyone
Activity: 358
Merit: 108
March 09, 2018, 04:59:53 AM
For me the best place for you to store your bitcoins in an online wallet like Ethereum wallet. I personally think that Ethereum is the best one for you to put your bitcoins in cause it is fast and effective.And that was thought about it.
Activity: 154
March 09, 2018, 04:50:24 AM
 I am thinking about some cold storage, but I don't know how reliable is my current e-wallet. Having bitcoin wallet is very important as it will make you earn save money form bitcoin and also it will not let anyone steal your bitcoin, once you invest in bitcoin is the best choice to find the perfect wallet for it as you will be able to use your bitcoin at any time of need and it can make you help to hold you bitcoin for a long time without any fear of loss of being hack, here I would suggest using blockchain as it is very good and reliable wallet in bitcoin.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 105
March 09, 2018, 03:02:24 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
Since I don't have a big amount of bitcoin i only store my bitcoin through online wallet. This online wallet really helps me a lot because i can convert the bitcoin into our local currency as fast as it would be. online wallet suits for me because it can use anywhere and it is really secured.

Online wallet is not that secure to store bitcoin or other altcoin because its risk by hackers.
When you store it in online wallet, its easier to send to any other wallet but more secure hardware wallet.

In my country it is hard to find a hard wallet or should I say there is no one selling hard wallets in here like ledgers or other kinds of hard wallet. I saw some sellers online but the prices seems to be suspicious some are 50% lower than the original price and some are double the value of the original price. I'm hoping that hard wallets will be available in my country soon, because having a hard wallet this days is a must for people like us that are using crypto currency for supreme security. Cool
Activity: 523
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
March 09, 2018, 02:47:21 AM
it is simple, i store bitcoin in my wallet.
i have some in my exchange wallet too, you will need to use exchange wallet to trading.
Activity: 154
March 08, 2018, 11:58:54 PM
I use several wallets, my main stash is in cold storage, to avoid the chances of it being stolen by a hacker, but the other wallets are desktop wallets that are in my computer, I think that is safer than to have web wallets and risk the site being hacked.
Activity: 23
March 08, 2018, 10:40:46 PM
I will keep most of it in paper wallets and some online wallets (where only 2 of them have been posted publicly and others are kept as confidential due to security purposes).
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
March 08, 2018, 10:29:39 PM
I store it in different investment not onlt one coin but in different , and some of them I will trade it , i will never keep it because it will never gain profit and I do not store it in one wallet because it is too risky when that one was hacked then all my Bitcoin was gone and I use ledger because it is a hardware wherein you can store your bitcoins or altcoins.
The smartest thing to do is to store your bitcoin through offline, some are putting their bitcoin in exchanges or online wallet
and they should understand the risk especially in putting in exchanges. AFAIK, there is no insurance in storing your bitcoin in exchanges
and if a certain site is hack, your bitcoin is gone too.
Activity: 169
March 08, 2018, 01:55:54 PM
I store it in different investment not onlt one coin but in different , and some of them I will trade it , i will never keep it because it will never gain profit and I do not store it in one wallet because it is too risky when that one was hacked then all my Bitcoin was gone and I use ledger because it is a hardware wherein you can store your bitcoins or altcoins.
Activity: 359
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
March 08, 2018, 04:22:09 AM
I store my Bitcoin in online wallet wherein I have a control in private key. Actually, I make different online wallets with private keys. I do not store it in one wallet because it is too risky when that one was hacked then all my Bitcoin was gone. Last, I write all the private keys on a piece of paper with multiple copies. To avoid hacked and loss when corrupted.
Activity: 384
March 03, 2018, 03:50:13 PM

I just store my bitcoin on blockchain. As long as it's quite safe I keep it there. Sometimes I also save on exchange. I have never tried storing bitcoin on cold storage.
Activity: 184
March 03, 2018, 03:45:57 PM
Since I don't have a big amount of bitcoin i only store my bitcoin through online wallet. This online wallet really helps me a lot because i can convert the bitcoin into our local currency as fast as it would be. online wallet suits for me because it can use anywhere and it is really secured.

Yes having bitcoin wallet is very important as it will make you earn save money form bitcoin and also it will not let anyone steal your bitcoin, once you invest in bitcoin is the best choice to find the perfect wallet for it as you will be able to use your bitcoin at any time of need and it can make you help to hold you bitcoin for the long time without any fear of loss of being hack, here I would suggest to use blockchain as it is very good and reliable wallet in bitcoin.
Activity: 162
March 03, 2018, 10:35:37 AM
You can store bitcoins on a wallet created online and there is a nano wallet ledger. The ledger is a hardware wherein you can store your bitcoins or altcoins.
Activity: 52
March 03, 2018, 10:27:43 AM
if I have one or more bitcoin, I will keep it in a paper wallet, store in mobile wallet or blockchain online just don’t store your coins in one wallet. If your planning to save it in long-term use paper wallet. But if you will use it for everyday living, it will be very complicated.
Hackers and thieves are always looking for their next victim; you certainly don't want to be in their line of vision. In fact, it's probably safer to just stay unassuming and keep your bitcoin  or money secure and safe  its better  not to show off your account your wallet to your friends and make a plan where to put  for your everyday use and for your purposes... Just like a jewelries for example in where we can protect and secure through the use of vault.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
March 03, 2018, 10:16:56 AM
if I have one or more bitcoin, I will keep it in a paper wallet, store in mobile wallet or blockchain online just don’t store your coins in one wallet. If your planning to save it in long-term use paper wallet. But if you will use it for everyday living, it will be very complicated.
Pages:
Jump to: