Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 13. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 06:58:27 PM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
sometimes i purchase steamwallet with bitcoin or another cryptocurrency.
And my bitcoin is in the cloud storage like private key
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 06:54:07 PM
I store my cryptocurrencies in a wallet that does not have constant access to the Internet. I think it's the safest thing to do.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 06:31:37 PM
My cryptocurrencies are distributed in several different wallets, online and offline. This makes storage more secure.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 05:57:38 PM
I keep all my bitcoins in a cool wallet. I think that's the only way to keep yourself safe from hackers.
Activity: 364
March 25, 2018, 04:38:18 PM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

There are different coins in the market and you will use a wallet or a holder like exchanger depending on the coin you are planning to invest. You can store your coins depending where do you think it is safer to place so ask reliable person before using a wallet or a holder in order to avoid any problems in the future.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 25, 2018, 04:36:27 PM
If I have the bitcoin in the future , I will just store it in myether wallet and keep it there until such time I will use it and if I will like to trade it then that is just the storage of my bitcoin, I trust myether wallet and it is safe I think from hackers in the internet.
Activity: 336
March 25, 2018, 04:28:00 PM
I use Blockchain Info, in addition I store bitcoin on various exchanges. In addition, I use the maximum security measures. And I have a separate computer for work.  Smiley And I advise you to use the maximum security measures. Wink
Activity: 100
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 04:19:10 PM
I spend and transfer my BTC a lot, so  the best choice for me  is online wallets.
I also spread my coins between multiple wallets.
Activity: 490
March 24, 2018, 02:00:18 PM
I keep my bitcoins in my wallet, called Trezor. I think it is the most secure of all.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
March 24, 2018, 01:13:16 PM
Perhaps I would like to hold BTC in my wallet instead of storing them online. Storing BTC in wallet is rather very secure way of storing unless until you shares your blockchain password with any one and even they provide the right valuation also if you want to buy more from them, so I feel more secure in storing my BTC in wallet because these guyies believes in user anonymity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
March 24, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
I decided to store my bitcoins in a Ledger Nano hardware wallet which I bought recently.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 05:19:25 AM
I collect my bitcoins in coins. ph waiting for more bump and have more obtain thought in my wallet. It is the easiest wallet to maintain our bitcoins,rude transactions behind transferring our child maintenance or although following to cash it out. feel safe and secured,here considering I have transactions it's automatic to send upon my email account.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 280
March 24, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
There are few different ways to store your bitcoin depending on how secure you want to be and how much you plan to use it on a regular basis . I secure my bitcoin paper wallet, if you don't plan on touching your bitcoin for a while than paper wallet is a good option.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
March 23, 2018, 11:43:02 AM
I usually used some electronic wallets that are available in my country. Through this electronic wallet I am rest assured that once I stored my earnings everything will be safe and under their security.
Activity: 188
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 08:53:14 PM
 I have my hot wallet in my desktop, Bitcoin core. For fiat exchanges, I'm using coins.ph. it's helpful to have and very interesting app because you could load up your cellphone and pay your bills. And a cold storage which is in my laptop. Electrum software is what I use.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
March 21, 2018, 08:48:52 PM
I am using the most trusted wallet in our country, coins.ph . I won't store it on any exchange because there is no way for me to contact them if ever my btc was lost, if there is a way, I'm sure its a hassle. I already tried contacting coins.ph when my btc got stucked somewhere and they were able to track it and return to my wallet. I also have backup on my USB just in case everything went down.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 08:36:14 PM
I store my bitcoin on my wallet To make it safe and no one can hack or get my coins.In my wallet I'm the only one can open it and claim it
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 08:20:51 PM
i store no bitcoins on my pc. i stored my wallet on three usb sticks, one external hdd and on one cd. hope this is enough.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 07:56:44 PM
The safest way to store bitcoins here in our country is at coins.ph.But if ever I own more than 1 bitcoin, I rather put it in other trusted wallet for security reasons. Even though  these wallets are safe and secure, hackers will still find ways and means how to hacked your account. So it is better to have a multiple wallets.
Activity: 191
March 21, 2018, 07:06:50 PM
 In my home country most trusted and safe bitcoin wallet is coins.ph. However, I do not store it in one wallet because it is too risky when that one was hacked then all my Bitcoin was gone. It would be also more secure since here in our country, stealing and hacking are really top of the crimes.
Pages:
Jump to: