Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 34. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
November 23, 2017, 10:25:20 AM
I store my bitcoins in a wallet i would recommend to use blockchain and myetherwallet because those are the best to use blcokchain is very secure for your bitcoins and ethereum and myetherwallet can help you save your tokens and other altcoins.
Activity: 256
Merit: 36
November 23, 2017, 10:25:08 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
After I received my tokens on my Etherium Wallet i will sell it to have a bitcoin and usually keep it in my Bitcoin wallet, Online wallet. For me to have secure and systematized area.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
November 23, 2017, 10:17:14 AM
In our country, we can only store our bitcoins in a bitcoin wallet. But as far as we know even in other countries, there are so many ways you can store different crytocurrencies or altcoins to protect these as an asset like store it in KeepKey, Nano Ledger S, Trezor, Coinbase, MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, Software Wallet and TLDR. These things or these wallets can store your bitcoin with your password that will make sure these shall be kept well.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
November 23, 2017, 05:17:40 AM
I am using 3 web wallets
coinbase/bittrex/bitfinex
Activity: 4
November 23, 2017, 05:16:02 AM
i use exodus.sometimes blockchain too
Activity: 32
November 23, 2017, 05:12:29 AM
I use an online wallet because i don't have that much coins yet.
however, there are a lot of types of wallets like online wallets, software wallets, hardware wallets, and paper wallets.
I suggest you consider the type of wallet that you would use based on how you use them.
as an example, if your dealing with large amounts of bitcoins, you'll need a secure wallet like hardware wallets.
but the best of it is have your coins stored at different wallets. It's the safest of them all. Grin

Activity: 175
Merit: 10
November 23, 2017, 04:37:10 AM
I store my bitcoin separately in multiple wallets. I do not think it safe to put Bitcoin in a single wallet. I protect my private key. Will not reveal the private key to others. Smiley
Activity: 49
November 23, 2017, 04:28:35 AM
By using any wallet like Bitcoin Core. But i am currently using myetherwallet so i can store ETH which can be convert into other types of coins.
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
November 23, 2017, 04:19:33 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I'm store my bitcoin with my blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet but some time later i want to use offline wallet.
Activity: 112
November 23, 2017, 04:15:24 AM
I store my bitcoin through online wallet. And I think it is more safe to store my bitcoins online. And for me, I'm using coins.ph wallet which is very convenient for me to use.
Activity: 378
November 23, 2017, 03:55:55 AM
Yes, I'm store BTC for future. Because BTC is today power full currency all word. The great scope of investing, Bitcoin will be the only money in the future used extensively especially on the internet. I hope stay invested on BTC and the marketing of BTC continues to grow in future.
ps
Activity: 154
November 23, 2017, 03:36:52 AM
I save them on Electrum.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 23, 2017, 03:35:32 AM

I store my bitcoin in 3 different wallets. When it comes to my bitcoin, I feel overprotecting because I have experienced and earned how valuable it is. I fear that if I only put them in one wallet, there might be a chance that it will get hacked or something. So, to prevent losing my bitcoin from theft, I kept them in 3 different wallets, just to be sure.
Activity: 24
November 23, 2017, 03:28:18 AM
I think the most important thing is NOT to keep any significant amount on an exchange, unless they keep more then 95% in a cold wallet
Activity: 441
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 21, 2017, 06:45:37 PM
I save my Bitcoin in some wallet exchange the reason I do that is because I use Bitcoin for altcoin trading. so it's very complicated if I save my Bitcoin in an offline wallet.
Activity: 210
LibertyLance - Where Freelancing Meets Blockchain
November 21, 2017, 05:56:51 PM
The best option would probably be to store them in a cold wallet
such as Trezor or Nano Ledger S (My fav).
This way your bitcoins are completely safe and disconnected
from the internet but do keep a backup of your private key in
multiple places.
Activity: 125
November 21, 2017, 02:21:41 PM
It is best to store on cold wallets. Computers are not very secure devices
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
November 21, 2017, 02:19:59 PM

There many ways to securely store your bitcoin. The most popular ones are cold storage, paper wallet and 2FA. I don't have a lot of bitcoin yet, thus my preferred choice is cold storage. Some people use paper wallet but I find is unsafe because I'm not very good at keeping papers around. For most people the best option would be 2FA or two factor authentication for this choice is the most secured.
Activity: 39
November 21, 2017, 01:39:05 PM
There are some secure ways to store bitcoin. You can store it in your wallet or on your pc.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
November 21, 2017, 01:38:18 PM
The best place to store your bitcoin is on a cold storage wallet.
all the users of bitcoin digital currency and traders who are trading here are Most people store their Bitcoins in a online wallets and that is very good. But it will of course also be more used and that is very good.and they also using other wallets like block chain and e-walletetc.and they are also storing their bitcoins in their own pc.because they don,t trust the wallets..
as we are talking about security  I guess most of us have its own position whether to place inside our cold storage or place it inside exchange where we are also using it to trade, personally i do use our local wallets as it had a lots of services offers which can lessen my bill transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: