Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 36. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
November 17, 2017, 01:49:48 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
To be honest i used coin.ph because this is the best and trusted wallet in our country it can use to transact to others so fast and you can withdraw your money fast like a roccket

Well, we're on the same country mate! I use coins.ph wallet too. It is indeed the best wallet that I've known so far. And it is really hassle free. Aside from coins.ph, I also used MyEtherWallet. I used that wallet so I can receive token since coins.ph is not compatible of receiving token. I guess, for me that's the most trusted online wallet so far.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
November 17, 2017, 01:47:10 AM
It is really safe if we store our bitcoins in the wallet that have private keys. Most of the experts say it is better to save our bitcoins there. I think it is true that the the wallet that have private keys are better to use than ordinary online wallets.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
November 17, 2017, 01:43:49 AM
There is only one way to store bitcoin. That is cold storage. If you fail to do so you will be robbed eventually. I'm serious. There is just no way it can be safe online.

See my fix. They were online and got stolen. I urge you to get cold storage if you have more than 3 btc
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
November 17, 2017, 01:40:53 AM
Stored in the exchange, local wallet or cold wallet, I most recommend the use of cold wallet, because the cold wallet safer.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
November 17, 2017, 01:35:16 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
mình thì luôn để trong tài khoản trên trang web và có cài bảo mật mã authy.về lâu dài mình sẽ tìm hiểu để đưa về lưu trữ trên mấy tính như vậy có lẽ sẽ an toàn hơn rất nhiều.
Activity: 350
November 17, 2017, 01:23:02 AM
To be honest i used coin.ph because this is the best and trusted wallet in our country it can use to transact to others so fast and you can withdraw your money fast like a roccket
Activity: 244
Merit: 43
November 16, 2017, 08:23:57 PM
I think storing them on a computer is the safest, in the long run it could bite you in the ass but as long as you are smart about it, then you will be fine. I personally have private keys, wallet.dats, etc all on a USB and have them stored on my PC. The chances of my USB being lost or broken honestly aren't that unlikely so storing in a secured website is not a bad idea either. You never know though if your wallet could be hacked from a website.
Activity: 109
Merit: 20
November 16, 2017, 07:59:16 PM
I store my bitcoins using online wallet. There are so many wallets where you can store your bitcoin online. Im using coins.ph because thats the most used wallet here in our country. Im also using blockchain walllet because i think its so secure and there a lot of configuration before you can decrypt it. You can also store it offline so that it will never be hacked unless you gave them your password or other things that can decrypt your wallet.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
November 16, 2017, 07:27:17 PM
I will not use cell wallets at all as I am paranoid about safety leaks/malware costing me coin!
If you have an amount of bitcoin that will be hurtful for you to lose then it is the moment to make sure that does not happen, get a hardware wallet if you can, if you cannot afford that then a paper wallet or a wallet in cold storage can be the best options for you.

Protect your Email address with 2FA, so thieves can not enter from the code approval, of course the email you use can keep your bitcoin safe, from Hacker, even if your wallet is using 2FA, so there is security layer for your bitcoin, the most appropriate solution to keep your bitcoin, from Hacker ...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
November 16, 2017, 07:17:07 PM

I hold my bitcoins online at Coinbase. Even seems not secure in the first view this is only an impression and not a fact. Seems that the online wallet are the less secure but if read all the data given about this matter offered by Coinbase understand the right meaning that the word "secure" has for this business. I am writing some. First must be told (even this has nothing to do with the security but with your pocket) all the fee-s of the sent of bitcoin are paid from Coinbase. Then they store 98% of customer funds offline. Offline storage provides an important security measure against theft or loss. They distribute bitcoin geographically in safe deposit boxes and vaults around the world. And at the end (for more you can go yourself at their website) Coinbase is insured against employee theft and hacking in an amount that exceeds the average value of online bitcoin it holds at any given time. Specifically, Coinbase's insurance policy would respond in the event that bitcoin stored in Coinbase was lost or stolen as a result of a breach of our physical security, cyber security, or as a result of employee theft. Coinbase has held this insurance since November 2013 with highly rated carriers (S&P rating of A+ or A.M. Best Rating of A XV or higher).
That's right, i'm very agree with you sir,
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:11:50 PM
I will not use cell wallets at all as I am paranoid about safety leaks/malware costing me coin!
If you have an amount of bitcoin that will be hurtful for you to lose then it is the moment to make sure that does not happen, get a hardware wallet if you can, if you cannot afford that then a paper wallet or a wallet in cold storage can be the best options for you.
Activity: 256
November 15, 2017, 08:05:07 PM

I store my bitcoin is through online wallet. The wallet that I used is coins.ph. This wallet is hassle free because there's a lot of things can do here like buying load, paying bills, cash in and cash out and etc. Also there's a lot of promo and rewards here. this wallet is trusted ad here in our country there's a lot of people use it.
Activity: 392
November 14, 2017, 04:26:14 PM
I am using hardware wallets , I have both Ledger Nano S and Trezor , i love to use them they make it easier to use Cyryptocurrencies.
Activity: 336
November 14, 2017, 11:51:20 AM
in cold wallet, with bip38
Activity: 826
Merit: 10
November 14, 2017, 11:09:12 AM
I keep bitcoin in some web wallet, currently I have about 8 btc and I keep it in 5 web wallet. all the 2FA features I've enabled so make bitcoin safe.
legendary
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
November 14, 2017, 10:40:55 AM
I use myether wallet because it is the most preferred wallet of the professional traders. Just try to research about the different ways to store your bitcoins then from that try to choose the one that suit's your needs.

myetherewallet is not bitcoin wallet, myethewallet for ethereum
but there are many wallet bitcoin can using like blockchain this is the best an online wallet.
Activity: 406
homt.net
November 14, 2017, 10:30:47 AM
I do not have too big amounts. There are a few things that I have kept in my usual wallet queueben, although not very secure.
Activity: 399
Merit: 16
November 14, 2017, 10:28:45 AM
Bitcoins are stored in my bitcoin wallet protected by my private address.
Activity: 105
November 14, 2017, 09:50:29 AM
I am storing my bitcoins in an online wallet. This wallet was developed in our country. Also, this wallet has a conversion of our currency to btc and vice versa. We can also, cash in and out using different money outlets here in our country. We can also pay some bills using our bitcoins. This website, I think, is approved by our government because we can use this site as a payment method in different government agencies. I trust this site because I know that it is secure and safe.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
November 14, 2017, 06:35:24 AM
How i store my bitcoins is by putting it all on my blockchain. I think it is the best wallet and a lot of people use it. All my friends use it as well.
I never have had any problem with blockchain so i think i will use it for a long time.
Pages:
Jump to: