Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 47. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
October 12, 2017, 11:50:48 AM
I store my coin to an online wallet but not definitely an exchange wallet because something is going wrong if you use a  exchange wallet to store coin. Exchanges scam more often then online wallets and i  did not heard any online wallet scam in last two years. ( although i did come to know few big exchanges got hacked)  And I did not yet try to install a wallet to my computer yet. I am comfortable with online wallets.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 11, 2017, 06:31:32 PM
Individually i use Blockchain and some other wallets to keep my bitcoinsIt's better i believe to use more than wallet
Activity: 56
October 10, 2017, 05:27:57 PM
I use a lot of wallets to shop my bitcoins, on-line net wallets like coinbase i use to enjoy gambling and sports betting, and desktop wallet i use to keep my bitcoins for potential expenses.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
October 09, 2017, 09:36:47 PM
I store my bitcoin in several web wallets. I choose web wallet so that I can access it anywhere and I did not choose mobile wallet because I am just doubtful of my phone at the moment. I do divide my coins in several wallets for different purposes. Someday, I am planning to buy a hardware wallet to store my coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
October 09, 2017, 09:22:53 PM
I store in  online wallets like xapo and coinbase. They are always mentioned everytime and everywhere.
Activity: 306
October 09, 2017, 08:34:18 PM
We don't really have to debate on which of which offline wallets or cold wallets are best. If you are trying to compare some like electrum, coinomi, multibit, blockchain, etc... Mostly they are the same​ kind, same software that holds your private key and let you manage your coins. You can transfer your address on some of those stated walllets above. And to be honest, no matter what software you use if you are so careless as hell you might lost all your coins. So talking about offline wallets, they are just the same. Just make sure that you are downloading your software only in its official site. Nonetheless the security of the funds always depends on the user.

And talking about online wallets, just don't trust them when it comes to hoarding coins. Third party wallets will always be third party, and you will never know when will they shut down. Use them only for trading purposes and not for holding some.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
October 09, 2017, 08:31:08 AM
The way I store my bitcoin is I put my bitcoin at coin.ph. because coin.ph is like a bank that you can store your money or your bitcoin.
So you are using the online wallets for storing your bitcoins. This is entirely our choice and no one could force you to change the type of way to save your asset. As far as my choice is under question, I do use the cold wallets to save my bitcoins. The simple reason behind is that I want more safety! I don’t believe in these online wallets as they are susceptible to hacking.
Activity: 149
Merit: 34
💡 Websites, scripts for BTC web4crypto.xyz
October 09, 2017, 05:09:12 AM
I store BTC in paper wallets and use coinb.in to send transactions.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 09, 2017, 05:06:44 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I stored my Bitcoins in Mycelium, Coinomi, Electrum, Coinbase and Blockchain.info wallets. All of those are app wallets, for me to easily access all my assets. It is better to split our funds for security purposes but for now I am not going to worry about if something would happen to wallets because I have no funds stored on them. Grin I recently withdrew all my Bitcoins and altcoins because I used it during an emergency that happened a few days ago. I am now starting to zero and need to work again for me to make money for my  future plans hoping that my wallets would be filled again.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 789
October 09, 2017, 04:45:18 AM
You must take security precautions! Hold your coins in multiple wallets its is best solution.
 Blockchain,Multibit..
Also one good amount will be good to be stored in cold wallet!
Always use good strong password and change it periodically!
Yeah this is a great suggestions, always use good and strong password and change it periodically because this is very important since bitcoin is very valuable to us.

Personally, I think that having two wallets in securing your bitcoins is the ideal number of wallets since you might get confused in the long-run especially when it comes to transactions and storing. Also, you must store your bitcoins into wallets that are known world-wide to avoid the risks of losing all of your money. Personally, I am very fortunate to have a wallet that is accepted in my country, and is seen as the commonly-used wallet almost by everybody who knows bitcoin in the country (coins.ph).
Activity: 390
October 09, 2017, 04:20:44 AM
I store my bitcoin in online wallet  at blockchain.info because easy access
Activity: 756
Merit: 133
- hello doctor who box
October 09, 2017, 04:15:09 AM
I do use some Online wallet and paper wallet

My online wallet is for day to day payments (transactions).

Offline Wallet is for my saving for the future of Bitcoins and some Altcoins

Just use Blockchain.info wallet so you have your own private key with you put 2FA so it's more secured.
Activity: 24
October 09, 2017, 04:06:36 AM
Properly any business can get and carry the interest to consider them down,i imagine a cold wallets is the best,and the only way i believe it will be challenging to hack is blockchain but nicely,at on the web workd every little thing could be attainable.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 08, 2017, 01:06:54 AM
I store my bitcoins in blockchain wallet which is the most secure online wallet I have ever used in my life. Some people say that online wallets aren't much secure but I have never had any problem with blockchain wallet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
October 08, 2017, 12:44:12 AM
Surely saving it online in the wallet address provided by one of the website that has been trusted and used by many people. Sometimes i also store some of my bitcoin at one of exchanger site for coins trading.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
October 08, 2017, 12:38:33 AM
You must take security precautions! Hold your coins in multiple wallets its is best solution.
 Blockchain,Multibit..
Also one good amount will be good to be stored in cold wallet!
Always use good strong password and change it periodically!
Yeah this is a great suggestions, always use good and strong password and change it periodically because this is very important since bitcoin is very valuable to us.
Activity: 322
October 08, 2017, 12:31:25 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I store by bitcoins online, I do not know how to store bitcoins on a computer, I'm just getting started in  business and so far I do not encountered an offline wallet. Besides here in our country, we have a reliable online wallet and so far I do not have encountered some hacker that steal my bitcoins, and their company will in charge whenever they are some malicious act occuring in their system. But their is still not so I'm still continuing to store my bitcoins here.
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
October 08, 2017, 12:31:08 AM
In a wallet that never sees the light of day.
I have some in exchanges that I use to do trades and such.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
October 08, 2017, 12:22:39 AM
a lot now wallet wallet to store bitcoin or other assets. which I often encounter is a wallet wallet to store an erc20-based asset
Activity: 34
October 08, 2017, 12:19:54 AM
im lending most of it on poloniex and bitfinex...or store it in greenwallet
Pages:
Jump to: