Pages:
Author

Topic: How do you store your bitcoins? - page 51. (Read 92212 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 100
October 01, 2017, 06:58:43 AM
My way of storing bitcoin is,first I use bitcoin wallet that helps me to store and secure my bitcoin earnings.And after that I use to save my earnings and collect it until it grow and until the bitcoin increases value.When the value of bitcoin increases that's the time I will change it to peso,that's the way I store and save bitcoin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
October 01, 2017, 06:55:36 AM
First and for most is using bitcoin wallet, it is my best way in storing my bitcoin. And sometimes I store my bitcoin when it is fresh from the bitcoin. And I didnt use it immidiatley I save it first and if i collect all and change ut to peso thats the time i spend it. That is my way of storing bitcoin.
Activity: 158
October 01, 2017, 06:37:56 AM
Using a bitcoin wallet like coins.ph is so inconvenience free it is not only easy it is also safe and secure by the id verification system and covers so many withdraw or cashouts branches though you cannot import some private keys thats why it is so secure many filipinos using it now adays coins.pg has two different accounts it has a ph wallet and bitcoin wallet you can convert some of your funds to the ph wallet and withdraw your funds through many different cashouts
Activity: 126
Back from Vacation!
October 01, 2017, 06:30:34 AM
I used to use the blockchain.info when I was very new to the bitcoin biz, and that too for very small signature campaign earnings at that time. But when I grew more knowledgeable and learned about the vulnerabilities of such wallets, I quickly switched to local wallets like Electrum, which is definitely very good for me, as I have full control over transaction fees, and private keys, and I can keep my wallet more secure this way.

To get the best secure storage however, you must use a combination of watch-only wallets, cold storage, paper wallets, offline wallets, and remember to keep as many secure backups as possible, and you also need to make sure your wallet devices are free from viruses.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
October 01, 2017, 06:25:33 AM
When you use bitcoin you don't store everything in one wallet,well at least I don't. I feel safe when my bitcoin is split into parts and in different wallets. Cold storage,exchanges,online wallets is where my bitcoins are split up along with a few alts as well. 
Activity: 294
October 01, 2017, 06:22:29 AM
You can store your BITCOINS either in paper wallet or in electrum wallet. I have protected my some of BITCOINS in electrum wallet which is safe there by passwords. If you have your BITCOINS in your hard wallet then you can save them from hacking.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
October 01, 2017, 06:09:16 AM
I'm not in favor of keeping it, I think Bitcoin is a currency made for spending. but those who want to keep it can check the paper wallet or oflline wallet.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 01, 2017, 06:06:48 AM
There are two place where i store my bitcoins.One is electrum wallet in my windowns and the other one is coinbase online web wallet
Activity: 16
October 01, 2017, 06:06:40 AM
I personally recommend TREZOR, the best thing about it it's that it shows your seed on screen, not on the connected Pc or whatever, thus making it one of the most secure wallets out there by making it impossible for any hacker to know your seed.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
October 01, 2017, 06:05:46 AM
i split my bitcoin storage into some storage. some in my paper wallet and some in my phone wallet. but my paper wallet i split again to paper wallet that i always bring and to safe in my vault. and i have few btc in my exchanger wallet to do some trading
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
October 01, 2017, 06:03:58 AM
Hello everyone as the title says ^
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?
I store my bitcoins in a hard wallet for security and not to be hacked easily. I also store my bitcoins in a wallet where no one else even know only me myself. Saving bitcoins is good for you have a bright future but yes we need to have a secure storage for it.
Activity: 224
October 01, 2017, 05:58:48 AM
i split my bitcoin storage into some storage. some in my paper wallet and some in my phone wallet. but my paper wallet i split again to paper wallet that i always bring and to safe in my vault. and i have few btc in my exchanger wallet to do some trading
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 01, 2017, 05:45:38 AM
Do you store your bitcoins online or on a wallet on your computer, perhaps cold storage?

I store my bitcoins in ledger nano S hardware wallet. This is very practical. I advice everyone to store their bitcoins with this practical way. Because , it is very safe. I used to use  online wallet and pc wallet  and then I started using ledger.
Activity: 168
October 01, 2017, 05:11:20 AM
I will store my bitcoin in a safe place and more secure like a bank my money will be stored properly and will be returned unobstructed and for me to raise money. And I can also hide it in the online wallet because it's also secure and keeps my money secure and it's possible for my home to hide my money because it's more important for me to keep it as much as I can see my money far from me.
Activity: 196
October 01, 2017, 05:07:52 AM
Blockchain.info for smaller ammounts, Electrum wallet (under linux) for gathering all my incomes. When my assests will (hopefully  Cheesy) reach significant value I am going to develop something more secure method, maybe paper wallet.  Grin
Activity: 638
Merit: 300
October 01, 2017, 05:01:46 AM
I store bitcoins through a certain wallet. It is a wallet that can only be open by its owner. It can also be open through the use of a cellular phone or any gadget and is connected to an internet connection. This wallet is called coins.ph wallet. This is the only wallet that I use to store my bitcoins. To use or register in coins.ph, people must first create an account so that they can be able to use it. It is a good type of wallet to store your bitcoins.

I also stored  my bitcoin in my eth wallet. I think is is more secured in there. I don't save my password anywhere because  it is possible that I can be hacked . This eth walllet , I don't think anyone can hack it otherwise you are careless in saving your password or key anywhere.
Activity: 165
October 01, 2017, 04:11:51 AM
i store my bitcoin in mobile wallet  in which i can see my bitcoin any time.
thats good idea i also store my bitcoin in mobile wallet and also some of bitcoin store in computer.
Activity: 182
October 01, 2017, 03:58:41 AM
i store my bitcoin in mobile wallet  in which i can see my bitcoin any time.
Activity: 574
October 01, 2017, 03:54:50 AM

I store mine in my computer, with encrypted zip folders and I personally use cipher for my keys and passwords, I don't know why but I feel much secured if it is on my personal computer since everything that happens to it is under my control.
Activity: 28
October 01, 2017, 02:13:36 AM
Just on the web, you require a quite massive chunk of bitcoins to discover price in storing them offline or acquiring a components wallet for them, for tiny quantities I think a personal computer wallet or an on the web wallet would be respectable but Computer wallet is much better IMO if you can secure your laptop.
Pages:
Jump to: