Pages:
Author

Topic: How far will Litecoin go? - page 10. (Read 6542 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
February 21, 2019, 12:15:52 PM
Thats right, in my opinion Litecoin is popular token for make a payment. We can see how far Litekoin price will go up and i hope Litecoin will surpass Ripple in coinmarketcap.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 21, 2019, 12:15:02 PM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?

Well it was like Bitcoin's little brother so I guess it will go as far as where bitcoin goes.

It still have the support of the crypto enthusiast so I don't see it going into oblivion and will remain in the top 10 coins. Also, litecoin is one of the most supported coins as far as online gambling is concern, so that alone won't make litecoin die, just saying.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
February 21, 2019, 12:11:50 PM
Until now, I saw Litecoin still stable after some time ago it increased quite quickly. And after that the litecoin movement starts to stabilize. In the future, I think litecoin will increase again with a number of reasons, of course. Because the crypto market continues to increase, of course litecoin also has the potential to increase too.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
February 21, 2019, 12:08:32 PM
I think he can go very far.we see transactions using litecoin in 1 day is very large, which means that the coin attracts many people, litecoin is also a well-known means of payment such as ripple and ETH, so in my opinion he might be able to surpass the ripple in a few years if developments continue rapidly.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
February 21, 2019, 11:22:35 AM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
That depends on the bitcoin and the bullish for litecon has already ended consider bitcoin was getting a little correction at the same time. But i just believe there will be no a big FOMO to the litecoin again. Just a usual pump and dump scheme happens on this coin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
February 21, 2019, 11:14:06 AM
Meh, it can go so so far.
Exactly how it has come about since its existence.

There isn't that much going for litecoin honestly.
The only real advantage it has is its history and track record.
It is a slightly better blockchain than btc so useability is a little better.
But without the market penetration of btc, the utility of a smart contract, or a niche use case like privacy coins (monero), it will still be just ok.

Yes, it has almost always been in the top 10 coins, but if you haven't realized by now that coinmarketcap is flawed than you should research more.

But I don't think it will ever die.
It does have a strong and active community.
As long as any blockchain has a community it will never die.
Just look at doge.
That thing has been around forever despite being a joke coin and will still be around even after the apocolypse lol.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
SEND AND RECEIVE MONEY INSTANTLY
February 21, 2019, 11:09:11 AM

Litecoin can make a nice pricing with Halving. But it's a good idea to be careful. Litecoin likes surprises. I think we should keep calm and watch it.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 21, 2019, 10:22:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: