Pages:
Author

Topic: How far will Litecoin go? - page 4. (Read 6542 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 100
March 15, 2019, 01:25:30 PM
LTC actually has great prospects, especially if BTC will continue to blunt and continue to divide positions between the community in the development of the Lightning network. Therefore, people seeing this can all just go to LTC
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768
March 15, 2019, 01:06:14 PM
Predicting a price for Litecoin is difficult because the crypto market is unpredictable. Surely the price will be higher sometime again than at present, but how high can I also not say. Nevertheless I can only advise everyone not to ignore it and possibly include Litecoin in your portfolio. Litecoin is one of the altcoins who always draw attention to themselves and have a good community. Furthermore, he has been on the market for a long time and no other altcoin has been able to push him out of the top 10 on cmc.  Wink
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
March 15, 2019, 12:50:34 PM
Litecoin will always pump if bitcoin will increase too. Because lot of altcoins start pumping if the price of bitcoin get increasing up in this past days.
I'd like to see what Litecoin will be like when it gets off the bitcoin. Maybe LTC lacks independence and freedom in the market
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
March 15, 2019, 12:21:40 PM
This week I have not once met the news that Litecoin can surpass XRP. There are good reasons for this, as the project team is actively developing the coin, this year it is waiting for a number of important events: major partnerships (UFC) are concluded, the upcoming update of the network will bring many improvements, with the help of rebranding the community is trying to convey that it is not an outgrowth of BTC, but an independent asset.
Looks like litecoin will have a better future that it had been thought previously. I am reading recently they are about to integrate new features including privacy assure untraceable transactions like how monero is doing. If this kind of updates will be included then we can be very much sure about the bright future for litcoins.

More people are interested and speculate in litcoins for a better profit and also because the cost of investment is very low.
Hence, it is another opportunity to get involved in the cryptocurrency market. I believe it will definitely go above $500 in future. Bull Run will define its future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
March 13, 2019, 11:33:13 AM
I think that LTC has a very long way in which it will go even further. Now it seems to me that the best thing that can happen is probably the increase in the price of BTC which will continue to show a serious scale of increase in prices for LTC
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
March 13, 2019, 08:04:30 AM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
Read recently that litecoin is now very much moving , and can be on the 3rd place and overtake the capitalization of ripple , I also like this coin and it has already made more than 100% for the month I think to buy now is the time
Activity: 504
March 13, 2019, 07:40:26 AM
Litecoin will always pump if bitcoin will increase too. Because lot of altcoins start pumping if the price of bitcoin get increasing up in this past days.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 13, 2019, 07:38:04 AM
After the Halving event, Litecon's price can go upward and retest previous resistance levels. There are more advantages in these events for LTC but lighting network will boost the speed and surely some app developers will implement Litecoin to their system.
Activity: 56
March 13, 2019, 07:33:10 AM
Litecoin’s usability is what puts it ahead of other altcoins and competing with Bitcoin for the market share. People use it for standard blockchain-related procedures, such as lifting a smart contract, but it also has the capability, technologically speaking, of being used as currency, in the way of fiat money.
Litecoin offers lowered transaction fees, making it a more economical choice for transactions. The progress of Litcoin over Bitcoin can be seen directly from the ltc to btc graph.Since its price is low, it is now people are buying more. Now almost all the coins in the cryptamaparte have less value. So its value is a little less.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 12
Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji
March 13, 2019, 07:27:25 AM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
There are a lot of big events going on with LTC this year. The first is the Halving event of the LTC network, in addition to the upcoming Lightning Network. And some applications are accepting payments by LTC.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
March 13, 2019, 07:17:48 AM
Litecoin will reach $500 apand maybe more one day as its a solid coin that is trusted in the crypto community
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
March 13, 2019, 06:44:26 AM
This week I have not once met the news that Litecoin can surpass XRP. There are good reasons for this, as the project team is actively developing the coin, this year it is waiting for a number of important events: major partnerships (UFC) are concluded, the upcoming update of the network will bring many improvements, with the help of rebranding the community is trying to convey that it is not an outgrowth of BTC, but an independent asset.
Activity: 141
March 03, 2019, 11:19:08 AM
If the market is as good as 2017, I believe LTC will go up to $500 very quickly. But with the current market, I only set a target for LTC of $100 after the end of 2019
Activity: 546
March 03, 2019, 11:12:18 AM
You understand that in general no one knows for sure. It seems to me that today there is a lot of experience among people who very often came across all these useless predictions. It is these forecasts that clearly cannot be recognized as correct.
copper member
Activity: 109
March 03, 2019, 03:08:26 AM

If the condition is stable but slow then thats a good timing ubtil bullrun comes. If thats remain stable the big future of that alts is bright or maybe become one of the top10 get the attention of the bif investors someday.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 02:59:22 AM
LTC has been getting better in the recent period, and now I believe that the price of LTC can go up to $ 100 this year, LTC has had a great February and it will continue to rise in the near future
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
March 03, 2019, 02:30:23 AM
No one knows, just invest what you can afford to lose, if you are very sure then go bit risky. Litecoin is pretty established crypto, should be a good investment.
You are right Litecoin is an asset that can be said to be quite established. interest in the coin is also quite large with a large community. I think Litecoin will continue to survive and follow the growth of the crypto market.
Activity: 88
March 03, 2019, 01:33:39 AM
Litecoin chart looks pretty bullish for me. If it can break 51- 52 zone, next stop is 64 - 65.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
March 03, 2019, 01:04:33 AM
No one knows, just invest what you can afford to lose, if you are very sure then go bit risky. Litecoin is pretty established crypto, should be a good investment.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
March 03, 2019, 01:02:00 AM
Altcoins will far go like thousands of dollars and possible for the next ethereum. The highest value of the litecoin who possible reach this year become $1000 I think and for more years like $5000 and I hope that really happen to the value of litecoin.
But if the people are not concern and panic still selling their coins we can see the litecoin grow and the altcoins the future of the litecoins in our hands so better to care litecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: