Pages:
Author

Topic: How far will Litecoin go? - page 5. (Read 6542 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 1
March 03, 2019, 12:54:19 AM
Litecoin still has good development and continues to provide indeed unexpected improvements. Market capitalization is also quite good and increasing, so the price can rise little by little so that it looks strong and the future is good.
Activity: 817
Merit: 250
March 03, 2019, 12:16:08 AM
Litecoin is still a favorite coin among investors and others, still large number of transactions happening on its blockchain on daily basis, it just depends on BTC bull run which decides where Litecoin can go from current. It is a promising project.
maybe developments in the past that made litecoin last. if not mistaken there are some bad news with litecoin. Litecoin market has grown big, it's not so big but if the community can maintain it, I think the price of Litecoin can be better.
Activity: 518
March 03, 2019, 12:11:28 AM
Litecoin is still a favorite coin among investors and others, still large number of transactions happening on its blockchain on daily basis, it just depends on BTC bull run which decides where Litecoin can go from current. It is a promising project.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
March 03, 2019, 12:11:10 AM
I believe Litecoin will go far because it is one of the oldest and most established cryptocurrencies, as a fork of bitcoin. It is also a bit leaner and faster than bitcoin, and serves as a testnet for the first cryptocurrency. With the implementation of confidential transactions, I believe Litecoin will solidify its position as a top cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
March 03, 2019, 12:01:32 AM
This can depend entirely on market conditions and top ranked assets such as this do have a lot of potential when the next uptrend occurs particularly those that have important developments coming up, have recently been upgraded or attracted new attention or hype which can have effects on the value afterward
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 01, 2019, 03:46:01 PM
Perhaps these guys all the same I can seriously move forward. Because it seems to me that today they are still trying to hope that they will be able to bring their project higher than other projects. I think that everything will turn out. You need to believe and wait.
I am satisfied with the project and the team of Litecoin. I like their interaction with Bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
March 01, 2019, 10:00:21 AM
Perhaps these guys all the same I can seriously move forward. Because it seems to me that today they are still trying to hope that they will be able to bring their project higher than other projects. I think that everything will turn out. You need to believe and wait.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
March 01, 2019, 08:30:10 AM
As you know the when previous news was came about litecoin than litecoin was up due to that news and after that goes down due to profit taking and selling so in future an coming days when litecoin will grow more than price can be goes up more than $100.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
March 01, 2019, 05:25:22 AM
Litecoin is a coin that continues to move so for this year Litecoin will experience a continuous increase because it has great potential to experience price increases
Activity: 538
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 05:17:36 AM
It is in 2019 that institutional investors will begin to expand into the market. A cryptocurrency has a chance to rise in price as long as its value is above the $ 45 mark. The cost of a coin can reach an important zone of $ 100.
Activity: 616
Merit: 18
📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
March 01, 2019, 05:15:45 AM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
No one really knows the answer to this question but with the active team and ongoing development on Litecoin, I am very sure that they will go very far. Maybe they can take higher rankings on marketcap someday if they will continue to enhance their platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 01, 2019, 04:53:29 AM
Litecoin continues to rise and is able to attract crypto lovers to be able to adopt it, this development will continue to improve and benefit the holders.
I believe that Litecoin will continue to advance and become a popular coin and provide many benefits.
I believe that, but it's not easy to achieve all that, so it takes a long time to make it happen.
other coins can become popular and there are so many fans that they pass all the trials and need to struggle to be popular.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 0
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
March 01, 2019, 03:55:31 AM
Litecoin is a very god project that has very good potential to grow fast even as it is know to be a stable coin for some time now and I believe so much that is will deliver when it comes to moving fast and yielding a potential result in future so going in now is a big chance.
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
March 01, 2019, 03:22:06 AM
Litecoin continues to rise and is able to attract crypto lovers to be able to adopt it, this development will continue to improve and benefit the holders.
I believe that Litecoin will continue to advance and become a popular coin and provide many benefits.
Activity: 397
March 01, 2019, 03:01:39 AM
Litecoin growth has been quite good so far, of course there is an opportunity for litecoin to be above ethereum in the future, until now also litecoin can attract public attention to invest in it on the other hand the price of litecoin is also stable and this will increase again when bitcoin rising price.
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
March 01, 2019, 02:57:36 AM
Actually, I don't raise litecoin can increase so fast. And I'm sure it will continue to increase again for Litecoin. Not only happens when Fomo. Litecoin is one of the altcoins that has the potential to increase in the future.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
March 01, 2019, 02:52:34 AM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.

If litecoin is performing the other coins are also performing better, it's still profitable to invest in Litecoin, but I doubt if they can still beat Ethereum and Ripple to their position, they have done great promotion but that's not enough, but they will still be in the top 5.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
March 01, 2019, 02:42:54 AM
Value of Litecoin is expected to go much higher(atleast 2x times) than where it is today because its transactions per second are 4 times higher than that of Bitcoin. Also, the lightning network is on its way for efficient micro-payment transaction purposes while with its atomic swap, there will be seamless transfers between Bitcoin and Litecoin. It also received the technological upgrade that the developers have unanimously wanted to integrate into Bitcoin (Segwit). Its average Transaction Fee for Bitcoin is $3.42 where as for Litecoin it is $0.25. Way too cheaper than btc! Finally, block Time for Bitcoin is 11.0 minutes but for Litecoin is 2.8 minutes...Better get going now as I resume monitoring my live trading sessions. Cheers!
Activity: 2814
Merit: 518
February 28, 2019, 04:36:04 PM
Still unpredictable but for sure it will be a part of the top 10 altcoins in the market and when bull run comes,  Litecoin will soar high just like the others. For the current situation, LTC have still standing strong, yet it is affected but it won't make to dump hard.
Activity: 742
Merit: 144
February 28, 2019, 04:31:17 PM
My respect for the LTC project is really great. I think that they can do a lot today. I think that today they can seriously improve their project and thus make it so that many people understand that cryptocurrency is good.
Its still a top altcoins so I also believe on LTC. Yes, they can do better and they can offer more good services they just need to develop it and improve their current system. LTC is always my choice on buying and holding because I know their potential, every investors should also have this one this is next to ETH for me.
Pages:
Jump to: