Pages:
Author

Topic: How far will Litecoin go? - page 6. (Read 6542 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 28, 2019, 04:16:52 PM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
The question is, how far will Litecoin go?
I strongly believe that litecoin is going far in some days to come and I do believe in litecoin future and it ability of it technology.  The happenings in cryptocurrencies market is also affecting litecoin and when bitcoin started to move upwards litecoin will follow too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
February 28, 2019, 04:01:36 PM
I think we can expect the growth of this coin at the level of 400-500 dollars
Activity: 439
Merit: 1
February 28, 2019, 03:53:52 PM
I bought a bag before the halvening. If it doesn't pump bfore or after crypto isn't going anywhere but down lol.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
February 28, 2019, 03:51:39 PM
I believe that Litecoin is doomed to fail. It is just way too similar to Bitcoin and there is not a use case that is not covered by Bitcoin or stablecoins or privacy oriented coins.
What else do we need coins for?
Activity: 406
February 28, 2019, 03:25:47 PM
Litecoin still has monumental potential when the fomo train departs again even though the investment is considered to be slow and stable. Litecoin is one of the best performing crypto assets.
I think with this developer who is now in charge, we can count on a great future, as in Asian countries is now very popular litecoin
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
February 28, 2019, 02:55:00 PM
Litecoin is one of the 10 coins in the crypto industry and the team behind it working very had regularly. I think Litecoin has enough potential to hit 500 SD if the bull run happens! In the previous bull run, LTC price went to more than 360 USD, and it can go again that high! Though I feel LTC needs a hard fork too like the ETH  TRON!
copper member
Activity: 210
February 28, 2019, 02:51:12 PM
LTC is one of the most undervalued coins on this market. In my opinion such a coin that has the same age as Bitcoin, and is much faster, should not be traded around 50 bucks per coin. Hope LTC will recover positions.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
February 28, 2019, 02:29:37 PM
I do not believed litecoin prices go down too far ,specially litecoin will die because this kind of coin will be remain as strongly partnerships in crypto and the market can buy it anytime upon the needed of the projects which can be coin will be issued to the members.
It could go in both up and down direction. If you are talking about the fall of Litecoin, I tell you it might not happen any more. Things have started getting changed. The market has a tendency to rise and like Bitcoin and ETH, Litecoin is also going to surge up. According to shtoshi uncle, if Bitcoin is not able to solve this issue of scalability, Litecoin will do that in 2019.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
February 28, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
I'm always surprised how well litecoin keeps up in the cmc ranking. I think i underestimated litecoin and will certainly pay more attention to it in the future. But how the future of litecoin will look like in the future is really hard to predict.
Activity: 1260
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
February 28, 2019, 12:23:48 PM
For me as long as the interests of the crypto players are still high, I'm sure litecoin or other coins can still be long to last..
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 28, 2019, 12:14:05 PM
litecoin is one of top alcotins, supply litecoin is better than ethereum that more stable in the market, we know the price of litecoin is not higher than ethereum but litecoin is more have good gwoth than ethreum maybe later litecoin can reach ethreum
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
February 28, 2019, 10:06:02 AM
My respect for the LTC project is really great. I think that they can do a lot today. I think that today they can seriously improve their project and thus make it so that many people understand that cryptocurrency is good.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
February 28, 2019, 10:02:39 AM
Litecoin do have a large community and miners behind it but it in no sense is going forward.
Litecoin is a dying coin and whoever does try to pump it in whatever amount, it should never be considered a investment option.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 102
February 28, 2019, 09:59:29 AM
Litecoin is a very stable coin. It is among the few established coins. And a time will come when Litecoin may just bypass bitcoin and ethereum. It has the potential and can be a challenge to Bitcoin and other big coins.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 08:58:13 AM
With the recent activities of litecoin, I believe the development team has new plans to help it grow even when the bear market takes place. Now the market has signs of recovery, and its price is increasing every day. I believe LTC is doing the best to help investors get profit or at least reduce losses.
i believe this year litecoin could reach the highest price again.maybe after august when its done halving litecoin supply become more rare, and investors confidence to hold this coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
February 28, 2019, 09:49:08 AM
With the recent activities of litecoin, I believe the development team has new plans to help it grow even when the bear market takes place. Now the market has signs of recovery, and its price is increasing every day. I believe LTC is doing the best to help investors get profit or at least reduce losses.
i believe this year litecoin could reach the highest price again.maybe after august when its done halving litecoin supply become more rare, and investors confidence to hold this coins.

Litecoin is running well and fast, this provides a good opportunity for future improvements. Every time we will see litecoin movements that can increase and move well so many will hold litecoin and see bulls in August.
Activity: 912
February 28, 2019, 09:23:51 AM
Let LTC at the moment, the easiest cryptocurrency with the usual function "transfer coins to each other", but in the investment portfolio of any investor must be, as the creators are rapidly working on new technologies.
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
February 28, 2019, 08:55:26 AM
Activity: 278
simply getting the job done
February 28, 2019, 08:49:31 AM
Litecoin has a strong team of developers, the coin is considered digital silver and I think that the growth will be but for growth it is necessary that bitcoin directly began to grow.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 28, 2019, 08:47:49 AM
Litecoin does have a good trip, the ups and downs that occur can convince investors to survive and capitalize on being able to shift BCH. This will not stop but with various efforts, the team will continue to move to get a stronger community and run with bitcoin.
moreover in this august litecoin will halving.and ofcourse this fundamental will make their community and investors very happy.they hope litecoin price could recovered to all time high.
Pages:
Jump to: