Pages:
Author

Topic: How helpful Bitcoin in future? - page 10. (Read 1546 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 2
August 04, 2018, 01:25:28 PM
It is very helpful, I think it will have a great impact on the future, most especially in all aspect of our lives, so it is better for us to familiarize ourselves with Bitcoin starting today so that it will be a great advantage for us in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 01:02:59 PM
Bitcoin will be a lot of help in the future. Because Bitcoin is a digital currency. It uses blockchain technology. Thereby, many Secure and Trusted In some countries it is still valid but valid in many developed countries. I think everyone will give legitimacy to Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 12:52:30 PM
Bitcoin will not change the future, it's just a currency to exchange. The future that people want to talk about is the Blockchain technology.

Activity: 71
August 04, 2018, 12:51:40 PM
Bitcoin are more helpful in future because it is grow up their field in whole world. it more promising and provide better service. It make sure to you profit and it is able to payment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 12:50:31 PM
In case you were in Japan, you could receive your salary in Bitcoins. But if you look more seriously, Bitcoin and the crypto-currencies, the prototype of which he appeared, will firmly take the place of the global decentralized digital currency in the very near future, for which there are no constraints, there are no borders and customs, there is no state that would trigger the inflation mechanism. Bitcoin is a very good way for pension funds to save and multiply the funds invested in it! And those ten years, during which he developed, went to his benefit!
Activity: 133
August 04, 2018, 12:48:15 PM
Bitcoin is use without any limit, anyone can take participate and earn according to their efficiency. You can operate your access in anywhere with the help through internet, in future it will play an important role for using a currency in all world.
Activity: 78
August 04, 2018, 12:42:01 PM
as per the bitcoin recent condition,  it is developing and also very useful for the users so can definitely assum a bright future but unfortunate nothing can be said surely cause situation can be changed anytime
Activity: 126
August 04, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

In my opinion, cryptocurrency will not change the future. It already has. Because it already affected the daily lives of the people, and the banks, the government, and all the transactions financial and non financial in nature.
Activity: 140
August 04, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
Bitcoin is, of course, full of enchantment and opportunities. As we know, BTC market is evolving day by day, there will be a huge amount of people associated with it. By the times, it will get authorization from most of the countries of the world. It's illegality and other bad rumors spread as badly as everyone fears what they don't understand. When they will know, they will love BTC as well as start to use it in real life transactions and other ways.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 273
August 04, 2018, 11:40:44 AM
Hey everyone i want to know about how helpful bitcoin in future? Give the real life example! As you know in many country bitcoin is not legal,so behalf of that give your opinions?

Well, for me bitcoin really helped me a lot and here is my list of numbers on what bitcoin helped me with...

1. Bitcoin help me to finance what I need
like the everyday stuffs, also money for my travel in the city to bond with my friends and thats it using it for needs and the not so needed one.
2. By using bitcoin sofwawallet ot help me to pay bills much easier and by our local wallet there is always a cash back.

Here is a thing which if you got lucky you can really use you money you just need to believe and study everything about marketing and trading that could save your life as user of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 210
August 04, 2018, 11:24:00 AM
Bitcoin does get a lot of resistance from various countries because of the enormous risks, but with many people who like and feel the benefits, we must be sure bitcoin can be useful in the future and legal.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 11:20:42 AM

Nice topic. I also want to know the effect of Bitcoin. I only know that in my country there are already a few schools that accept BTC as a currency for payment.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 11:05:38 AM
Bitcoin futures will be the most appreciated currency. I believe so
Activity: 175
August 04, 2018, 11:05:34 AM
would be nice to have a global currency and surpass all the barriers between different states, but well that's kind of a dream right now but we have to look at the future
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 11:02:03 AM
According to my opinion, Bitcoin is very potential not only at the present time but also in the future. Big businesses can not deny the usefulness of Bitcoin. It is very helpful in transferring money across borders and banks have to rely on Blockchain's platform to improve their money transfer services.
Everything is fast, convenient, easier than ever.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 04, 2018, 03:54:47 AM
I think that cryptocurrency is a coin that can really eliminate poverty. It is not a good thing to let the rescue funds disappear in the middle.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
August 03, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
Bitcoin will surely be useful because it can replace the traditional way of making payments and transactions, also the ledger system and distributed nature of bitcoin will ensure security, transparency and trust.
Activity: 132
August 03, 2018, 06:17:44 PM
I think that the main advantage of bitcoin is anonymity. For this reason, by and large, it is not permitted or prohibited. Anonymity is also a minus because of acceptance by the states. For states anonymity is bad
Activity: 199
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 03, 2018, 06:09:40 PM
I think that bitcoin is not able to replace cash, but in the future there will be a cryptocurrency that will be able to do it. And bitcoin will be something like cryptocurrency gold. In any case, in the future, cryptocurrencies will be legal all over the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
August 03, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

Bitcoin is the innovative payment currency of the 21st century, it's going to revolutionized the financial industry in the future, what we needed to do is to create massive awareness for bitcoin. Many countries of the world are using bitcoin to buy goods and services, there are bitcoin ATMs all over the globe, thus there are many use cases of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: